Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? (29950 Views)

Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? / Two Sets Of Black And White Twins Born In The Same Family. / Can An Adopted Girl child Later Be Married Into The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by coretechng(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2013
lainex: its nt proper what wud da guyz or ladies younger ones call dere children and things might go wrong in future
I dont see anything wrong in this.
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Isiboy(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2013
when one marries from d family his relation has married from, it is called INCEST. Though in d old testament it wasn't a sin, Abraham married Sarah his sister, Abraham sent his servant to his fathers house to seek a wife for Isaac. Bt since d beginning of the new testament dat was established by Jesus, it was recorded as a sin. Heres my contribution.
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by deols(f): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta: no biggie
Supported

1 Like

Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Dontripsy(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2013
this type of marriage is the reason why some families can't draw their family tree coz its gonna look like cobwebs and spider nets!
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by gauche: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2013
Isiboy: when one marries from d family his relation has married from, it is called INCEST. Though in d old testament it wasn't a sin, Abraham married Sarah his sister, Abraham sent his servant to his fathers house to seek a wife for Isaac. Bt since d beginning of the new testament dat was established by Jesus, it was recorded as a sin. Heres my contribution.

UMM NO.
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2013
Booked
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Msgamble: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
In Yoruba-land,it is a taboo..buh for me..if my brother marry one of 'Rev. Run daughter'(watch them on MTV BASE),i won't bite eyelid b4 grabing the other sister because they are too pretty to be considered taboo
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dempsy: ........u have said it all...when money is involve all these things ladies r saying here r secondary....ask ladies,cultures r bypassd when money is involvedcheesy

Not all ladies . . . Not all ladies are money mongers . . so dont put all in same cat..
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hell NO!!! My bro inlaw tried that crap with me but we rejected it. His so-called cousin no come folllow. The whole idea just doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dontripsy: this type of marriage is the reason why some families can't draw their family tree coz its gonna look like cobwebs and spider nets!
hehehe
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by yvonnejoe(f): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Guess diaz smfin wrng wif it, personali, i wont approve of my broda inlaw marryin my sis, diaz dis possibility of future family issues n d earlier its avoided d beta, marriage shud bring peace n joy, wia its nt,... I reserve my comment,
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by obi2012: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
In breeding is reproduction from parents who are related genetically.. How are a brother in law and a sister in law related?

Isiboy: when one marries from d family his relation has married from, it is called INCEST. Though in d old testament it wasn't a sin, Abraham married Sarah his sister, Abraham sent his servant to his fathers house to seek a wife for Isaac. Bt since d beginning of the new testament dat was established by Jesus, it was recorded as a sin. Heres my contribution.
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Isiboy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2013

i wrote I N C E S T and not INBREEDING
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Isiboy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
obi2012: In breeding is reproduction from parents who are related genetically.. How are a brother in law and a sister in law related?

its d admin or wateva dats changing wat i posted I meant to say "I N C E S T"
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by obi2012: 2:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Incest is sex between blood brother and sister wink

Isiboy:

its d admin or wateva dats changing wat i posted I meant to say "I N C E S T"
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by amawori(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
nt thin is wrong wit that
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Teeswift(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dontripsy: this type of marriage is the reason why some families can't draw their family tree coz its gonna look like cobwebs and spider nets!

This guy too funny oooo, i no fit laugh finish o, buh u r right
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by somegirl1: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2013
Isiboy:

i wrote I N C E S T and not INBREEDING

How is marrying one's sister's brother-in-law in.ces.t?

1 Like

Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Ndipe(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2013
supaeagles: If the the father of the two sons is a millionaire / billionaire then .... yes.... you kuma should even find the third brother to marry smiley

Funny cheesy
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
10 Sex Moves She Craves More than 1,000 women took our poll and confessed the top things they wish guys would do in bed. Behold, the 10 most popular, ranked in order. To make sure you satisfy her desires, we included tips on exactly how to pull off every last move...right down to number one.

BY MSOL MUZIK

10. Give her bosoms more attention
Lots of guys pamper a woman's bosoms during pre-intimacy but forget about them during the main event, which is a shame because the extra stimulation can lead to a bigger heavenly feeling for her. Plus, it's important to pay attention to more than just her Tips, since her entire bosom is packed with nerves, especially the underside. When she's on top, use your fingertips to draw wide, slow circles, starting around the perimeter of one bosom and spiraling in until you're just about at her Tip. Then use your hand to cup and lift the underside of her bosom, and lick around her Tip before covering it entirely with your mouth and sucking gently.

To continue reading pls click the below link..........................
http://muzikhitz9ja..com/2013/10/sex-tips-for-partners.html
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Biut(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Biut(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? by Ndipe(m): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2015
It depends on the culture, in the American society, I have seen pictures of sisters getting married to brothers of the same parentage. Infact, I think I have seen twin sisters marrying twin brothers. But in our culture it's forbidden. So, you have to factor in the culture of the people involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Why Do Nigerians Have These Kinds Of Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.