Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

World's Largest Building Opens In China - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World's Largest Building Opens In China (38327 Views)

An Underwater Hotel Opens In Africa / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by asids55: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
kings33: Nothing big about these. I bet the Pentagon in DC is larger than this grin

bolo!! because you dey see am from picture abi angry better tamo the next fligt to china and go see things for your self
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nsonaso(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
I LOVE CHINESE PEOPLE SO MUCH... CHINA MY DREAM COUNTRY
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by adconline(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig:

Economy not enconomy, and there is different between economy to develop and developing to develop, so sit down and look sir.
Another silly rant. Difference not different. Your post didn't make any sense. Time to go back and retake SSSCE Economics
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Militaryzone(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
China have quality products, is only d ones ship to African are fake. BC our pple go to meet dem dat dey want d ones of cheap price. the ones ship to US, UK have 2 yrs garrantee, just like Germany. They are business men dat mean business. So Neva again say dey produce fake alone.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Militaryzone(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: Please Nigerians in china make sure you don't enter that building until it has been tried and certified we all know how MADE IN CHINA things are.
China have quality products, is only d ones ship to African's are fake. BC our pple go to meet dem dat dey want d ones of cheap price. the ones ship to US, UK have 2 yrs garrantee, just like Germany. They are business men dat mean business. So Neva again say dey produce fake alone. They give u what u want. They now like mini god, to d world.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Militaryzone(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: Please Nigerians in china make sure you don't enter that building until it has been tried and certified we all know how MADE IN CHINA things are.
China have quality products, is only d ones ship to African's are fake. BC our pple go to meet dem dat dey want d ones of cheap price. the ones ship to US, UK have 2 yrs garrantee, just like Germany. They are business men dat mean business. So Neva again say dey produce fake alone. They give u what u want. They are now like mini god, to d world.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by okoneymailco: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Edison Blackson

Imagine China that was once a developing economy behind Nigeria. This new feats is achieved by a central government. I am sure Nigeria's percentage patronage will double other countries of the world put together when we have what it takes to be ahead of China, or to say the least, at par. Ours is embezzlement and capital flight.
Revolution?
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Flygerian1(m): 4:15am On Jul 17, 2013
My country. smiley
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chibuike347: Wat we do here in 9ja is just 2 sit down talk about wat oda countries are doing,insulting our leaders no time 2 sit down nd think.

You are right. our youth are good in playing the blame game. but they hardly think for themselves.

No one can help a man who hasnt learnt how to help himsrlf.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Amhatu(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: China has overtaken Japan as world's second largest economy, that was in 2011. Japan is no longer number two but number three.
Which Chinese can't get their rail system right? The last time i checked high speed train which was introduced in China on April 2007 has recorded only one accident.Wenzhou accident, how many times have you heared that trains in China have accident despite carrying 25 percent of the world's total railway workload.
It is unfortunate that the sole aim of some people is to come online to misinform others.

Well Said!! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE NOW AT AMEN ESTATE. CALL ME NOW! / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.