Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) (38434 Views)

For Rent : Terrace In Oral Estate After The 2nd Tollgate Ikota-lekki. (photos) / Beautiful 2 Bedrooms Duplex For Rent @ Southern View Estate By The 2nd Tollgate / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by ThisisBuhari: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2022
This particular side of my farmland fence failed for the second year running as a result of rain water. The back of the fence is sloppy, so all the rain water coming down from behind lodge at the back of the fence. So last year after the fence failed, we constructed four concrete pillars, and still it failed yesterday again. Although, someone suggested that I do a drainage to pass through the farmland but I am not disposed to the idea because of reptiles that may be gaining access into the land, so we didnt do that.

Engineers in the house, please what do you advice I do to stop this recurrence.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Consult a reputable Engineer, not a road side acclaimed experience Mason
Again hope you pay all the dues concerning the land?

FTC : dedicated to all OBIdient citizens across the globe

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by money121(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Is that blocks or ordinary Sand undecided undecided
You need to hold that ur bricklayer responsible

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Promoter2: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Sorry about that. The area looks like a potential water logging area but I'll wait for experts. Plus the blocks don't look strong at all, no offense

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Aniluvreal: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
shocked

Exactly how Tinubu will fell(fail) and shattered completely.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by PeergateIntl: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
cry

Sorry Sir for the setback suffered during the collapse of your fence.

Just remember that Tough Times Never Lasts But Tough People Do.

You'll bounce back.

But for your sure data needs, we're a DM away.

3 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Are you sure you aren't growing Uranium ore in the farm?

3 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by watersideboys: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
&?

2 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Why not put barricade between the fence and the water

2 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Poor construction and foundation.

4 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
First change your username. Half of your problem is solved grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Greenarrow01(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Do a drainage
Then add a mesh iron net to the drainage.
The mesh iron net will prevent snakes from entering
But you will need to be cleaning it from time to time.
Get a good strong bokoharam.net cos they will still rust later

13 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by wealth2u(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
I need a raft to erect strong fence wall in that water prone area....that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by princepee: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Concrete and it fell?
How deep is the foundation?
Or could it be sabotage?

3 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Daddycoded: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Pako and pan will do grin

3 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by OluwafuntoAK(f): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
This particular side of my farmland fence failed for the second year running as a result of rain water. The back of the fence is sloppy, so all the rain water coming down from behind lodge at the back of the fence. So last year after the fence failed, we constructed four concrete pillars, and still it failed yesterday again. Although, someone suggested that I do a drainage to pass through the farmland but I am not disposed to the idea because of reptiles that may be gaining access into the land, so we didnt do that.
Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Buy hand made blocks which you will mould yourself not those selling it because those people are in for profit when making blocks but the one you do yourself will....

4 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Let me learn,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by iscom(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Maybe poor foundation
Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
You leave some parts for drainage and block it with strong net Abi na mesh they call it.
The mesh or whatever you use can be three placed on one another to make the hole tiny as reptiles can squeeze themselves.

Or you make a single temporary hole that can be removed and direct the water to it which can be closed after the each rain, who ever is in charge can always try to go at night to remove the cover in case if night rain.

3 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by money121(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Olorun Awa pelu ooo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Holiegrail2: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Good morning. So sorry about the unfortunate incident.
What you need there is construction of Retaining wall(reinforced concrete wall) from foundation.

Also try to create a drainage around the perimeter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by iscom(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Maybe poor foundation..
Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Sorry, seems the power of village people pushing the fence from inside is more than the power of those pushing from outside.

Anyways since it keeps falling to the outside, try to erect some concrete supports or other forms of supports from the outside.

1 Like

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
I see dwarf demons living under that fence, I see them pushing down the fence whenever you erect it, you will have to anoint your fence with palm oil, so that the dwarf demons can stop pushing down your fence and start fighting each other on who will lick the oil.

This I have seen.

14 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by englishmart(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Fulani herdsmen must be responsible. They keep pushing it down for easier access to their untamed cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by TheZeezle(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
shocked

You are so daft. If you can't contribute positively. Must you comment?

12 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by Tmex(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
ThisisBuhari:

Engineers in the house, please what do you advice I do to stop this recurrence.

Thanks

Get a mason, let them dig to about a feet, let capentar make a 2 coaches of planks , put 4" pipe at about 10 ft intervals for water drainage and ensure the pipe is well netted to prevent entry and u cast with reinforcement, you can then lay blocks on the reinforcement.

7 Likes

Re: Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2022
change your Monica..and it will stop falling cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site / Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) / Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.