Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

World's Largest Building Opens In China - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World's Largest Building Opens In China (38312 Views)

An Underwater Hotel Opens In Africa / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by 3kay945(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
What is it inside the chinko's brain that make them superior than my beloved Nigerians
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Opey4luv(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
China's economy is really booming. The government are using the country's money for great things. Imagine how many chinese people will be employed in this single project.

Last Bullet: Watch out for Cold War II between China and U.S.A. Another battle to show who is the world superpower nation.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by xynerise: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
It reminds me of Noah's ark

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by PStacks(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
My Problem is that China don't pay full attention to details..
Buildings collapse in China just like we have here in naija, Train de-railing is a little rampant in china, china is not yet there.. America has tested and maintained number 1 for as long as I can remember. When you're number 1, u're number 1.. China still has room for improvement.. America is not perfect tho.
The other day at San Francisco Airport in yankee, one Asiana Airline crash landed and killed 2 chinese teenage girls (16 years old girls), yes America too crashes planes but get statistic and u'l c america has lower chances of error as compared to china.. I would rather entrust my life to an American Pilot handling a Boeing than entrust my life to a chinese Pilot handling the same Boeing..

If china better pass nigeria, na small thing china use better pass naija if at all china better pass. Awon chinco.. Mtcheeeww..

Nice Edifice tho.. I pray the structural and civil engineers got their act right, let the house not go and collapse on peoples head because china wants to over take america or copy america..

Olodo ni china ooo. Eh ma je ki wan fi breadi ko wa lobe je.. Nothing too fantastic about the chincos, we sha dey see them everyday.. They're gotdanm hustlers..

Empower an ABA boy the same way u empower a chico and u'l c wonders..
Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

Leadership over the years hav failed the youths..
We must not fail ourselves..

God Bless Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Revolva(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
see china...see what they are doing now this Nigeria..that is confused.....to the core..shame on us..na we use pass we cant produce a pin
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is what you get when IMF,World bank and the west coerce a country;calling her all sort of name but the country remains undeter. . . . . .goes back home and build a nation for herself without any outside manipuation.

China went from an agrarian state as at 1980s to what it's today because of her dedication to becoming the number one superpower and in years to come,it will surely become.forget all the propaganda from the US and Europe,they are just angry that China has displaced them in the new world order !

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by jogsman01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
can u pls show the aerial view or the plan......??
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by physise(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
cool
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Amhatu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Very Impressive! cool cool
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by shobroy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
In nigeria we don't dream of something gud but how to sweep the wealth and enjoy oversee facilities
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by omanifrank(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Shack_Attack: Chinese are just skilled and innovative.
lovely
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:
Buildings collapse in China just like we have here in naija, Train de-railing is a little rampant in china, china is not yet there.. America has tested and maintained number 1 for as long as I can remember. When you're number 1, u're number 1.. China still has room for improvement.. America is not perfect tho.
The other day at San Francisco Airport in yankee, one Asiana Airline crash landed and killed 2 chinese teenage girls (16 years old girls), yes America too crashes planes but get statistic and u'l c america has lower chances of error as compared to china.. I would rather entrust my life to an American Pilot handling a Boeing than entrust my life to a chinese Pilot handling the same Boeing..

If china better pass nigeria, na small thing china use better pass naija if at all china better pass. Awon chinco.. Mtcheeeww..

Nice Edifice tho.. I pray the structural and civil engineers got their act right, let the house not go and collapse on peoples head because china wants to over take america or copy america..

Olodo ni china ooo. Eh ma je ki wan fi breadi ko wa lobe je.. Nothing too fantastic about the chincos, we sha dey see them everyday.. They're gotdanm hustlers..

Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

God Bless Nigeria..

Stop being deceived.What the chinese government provides that the so called America doesn't provide is an enabling environment,government incentive,cheap labour,rare earth resources and an undervalued currency and this is why every american and european businesses are closing up and moving to china !

If you are a Nigerian businessman,will you invest in the US or China ? If you say the US, I will ask you if you know the value of naira to dollar and naira to Yen. Do the maths well and tell me if you would still invest in china.All high end phones like Apple, blakcberry, Samusung and Nokia are all shifting base to China yet a villager like you spread shiits about what you lack knowledge about .

5 Likes

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by akereconfi: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:

Nigerians are gifted..
Nigerians are Blessed..

God Bless Nigeria..

nice one....
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Chillypelly(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
sexymoma: DOES IT LEADS TO HEAVEN.

Your spoken English can even lead a man to hellsad
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by 3kay945(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
akereconfi:

nice one....

What is nice about it?
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2013

Do you want to goto heaven?
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by leonard509(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
koonbey: Boda Ode
.dnt get. .
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by bingbagbo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by MAYOWAAK: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2013

Prove beyond reasonable doubt that heaven exist.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Onyenna(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
WOOOOW!!! Majestically AMAZING!!!!!!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by EPOMA(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nigeria is next Vision 2015 and 2020
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by obamaobama: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
ZUBY77: It was Europe. Then USA. Now Asia.
I expect Brazil next.

Then my beautiful Africa will rule the World.
RULE THE WORD 4 AFRICA NO BE THIS CENTURY.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by trolling(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
a breath of His nostrils and its gone with the wind
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by SirMethod1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
I expect Brazil next.

making so much sense, u dey see road. I like u.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by philip0906(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
hopefully muslim kids who have been baned from fasting this ramadan,would not be instigated by their imams,to blow up such architectural masterpiece sometime in the future
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by victorv12(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
When other countries are breaking boundaries, our politicians are breaking heads with government maze...we have a long way to go!!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by dfolan: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Fazhy: Which nation is capable of stopping China? Hmmmmm.
Somalia
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by boron10(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Opey4luv: China's economy is really booming. The government are using the country's money for great things. Imagine how many chinese people will be employed in this single project.

Last Bullet: Watch out for Cold War II between China and U.S.A. Another battle to show who is the world superpower nation.
China will obliterate USA
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by obuji: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
I expect Brazil next.

China is doing good in economy , but not ruling the world yet. It takes a lot of other skills and power to become world supper power..
Us is still for now
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by victorv12(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Before Africa can rule the world, that time, the West and their counterparts will be living on Mars!!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ and PDP are busy seeding more power to PEJ.
Boko Haram na small; Nigeria is spelling the END; no hope for the poor as long as PDP is in power.

For the foolz that will talk bad about this. Im not suffering and will never come to naija to look for job. i dont belong to any party but i hate PDP with passion.

Since 1999 PDP take over, Naija has not improved. AS Lagos, Abuja, PH, Ibada, my village, ur village dey b4 1999 na so e still dey with insignificant difference.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Chibuike347: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wat we do here in 9ja is just 2 sit down talk about wat oda countries are doing,insulting our leaders no time 2 sit down nd think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) / IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.