Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Girl Rihanna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Rihanna (565 Views)

Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Rihanna by deeobserver209(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
She used to be a good girl. A very sweet mannered girl from downtown New York. She used to be very shy and always mind her business. Not so many people knew her in the neighborhood cos she's always either doing her homework or singing in the choir. She was kind.
Well, today its a different story. Rihanna has changed. She no longer sing in the choir. She no longer wears those decent clothes she was known for. She now parties alot with JayZ. Performs lapdance to men at tours.
Ever since she join show business her life changed. Rihanna is no longer the girl I used to know. She is now a good girl gone bad.
Re: My Girl Rihanna by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Meaning?

(1) (Reply)

To: All The Ladies "Done Wrong" By Naija Men / We Are Killing Ourselves! / Is It Polite For Couple To Allow There Parent Stay With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.