Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. (2384 Views)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities / My Public Apology To Phemour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Mynd44: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided undecided am serious tho... you are just playing. tongue
Playing, serious, just a small difference
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by fairari022(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2013
noted
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by xynerise: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

My drug of choice tongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2013
U are more Nigerian than some Nigerians. I think I like U. Once had an encounter with U & I love d way U stood for yourself.. U black in a white skin... Apology not accepted till I be your friend
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by fairari022(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2013
don't let truckpusher push u away to ur early gra.....ve, pls stay clear 4 ur own safety
sanniemoe: U are more Nigerian than some Nigerians. I think I like U. Once had an encounter with U & I love d way U stood for yourself.. U black in a white skin... Apology not accepted till I be your friend
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by ifihearam: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2013
whats nairaland turning into

apology not accepted.

period
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2013
sanniemoe: U are more Nigerian than some Nigerians. I think I like U. Once had an encounter with U & I love d way U stood for yourself.. U black in a white skin... Apology not accepted till I be your friend

I am friends with everybody so I guess that means you have accepted my apology grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2013
xynerise:

Coffee tongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2013
I like this woman. smiley smiley
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 05, 2013
alutacontinua: I like this woman. smiley smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by ocephraim(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2013
smh
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Truckpusher(m): 3:57am On Jul 05, 2013
fairari022: don't let truckpusher push u away to ur early gra.....ve, pls stay clear 4 ur own safety
This fagg.ot azz is still breathing? undecided
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by fairari022(m): 4:08am On Jul 05, 2013
sorry boss, I was only taking base on wat I know abt u both, hope u mk me ur best man
Truckpusher: This fagg.ot azz is still breathing? undecided
meet Dr luv
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2013
^^^^ Wow look at the love between those two grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Adamskuty(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Apology in pending mode,to be accepted next seven months grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by harlos: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Forgive me. Come on. An important day is coming up and it can't happen with people not accepting my apologies. angry
You aven't offend me so far, but i'm very sure today is the important day...
So i forgive you even tho u did nothing wrong smiley

SNIPER,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU smileysmileysmiley

Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
harlos: You aven't offend me so far, but i'm very sure today is the important day...
So i forgive you even tho u did nothing wrong smiley

SNIPER,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU smileysmileysmiley

Thanks.
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Emmyk(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided . I thought you were a guy all this while..being seeing stalking your posts for quite a while now. Thought I use to see "SniperInADiaper(m)"

I checked out your profile tonight coz of this post

xynerise:
What is that you are holding in your profile?

You look cute..hope you had fun today? Happy birthday. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks ... Im 100% female grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Thanks ... Im 100% female grin

Interesting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn / This Picture Makes Me Sad! / Newsbreak: Kwankwazo Won't Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku Says Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.