Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) (34132 Views)

Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / The Abuja Ministerial Blues By @delemomodu / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by vanunu: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
I must confess that since I was born, I have not seen any Nigeria president perform wonders like President Goodluck J.
I wonder why some foolish Yorubas want him to go.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Horus(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2013

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by billante(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
myners007 :
i hope say no be obinna supply d rods n other building materials if not na another collapsed building story we go hear again

Dude why are you calling my name? have we met!? angry wink

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
When I remember world trade centre I remember al-Qaeda, hmmmmm watch out for shekau o angry
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by plainmirror(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
yuncka: I hope bokoharam will b totally extinct b4 d project is finished. 9/11 tins might b runnin tru dia mind.

Bro pls ωђat doz dis '9/11' rili entail cos ahv heard it severally (one of rickross muusic lyrics)
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
bloggernaija: Another white elephant from unthinking people.what happened to Abuja information technology zone? Oh wait let me see,Abuja does not have the human resources.meanwhile, many IT incubation centres are springing up all over Lagos via private enterprise
These apemen know nothing about nation building. Money would have been better spent on a Abuja agricultural belt . At least , that will help reduce the sheer amount of money the leeching capital is consuming to the detriment of the states .
first to comment rubbish. Next time get perspective on topics b4 commenting
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Enyocherish: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
bloggernaija: Another white elephant from unthinking people.what happened to Abuja information technology zone? Oh wait let me see,Abuja does not have the human resources.meanwhile, many IT incubation centres are springing up all over Lagos via private enterprise
These apemen know nothing about nation building. Money would have been better spent on a Abuja agricultural belt . At least , that will help reduce the sheer amount of money the leeching capital is consuming to the detriment of the states .
undecided
If development is forthcoming, people get paranoid, and if it's not coming, they get on their androids. If, (for instance) only education is funded, would it be productive to depend on paper-work-of-research without giving it a practical approch? How then can there be job opportunity without the means of the job? Let's try to welcome possitive inovations cos, even negative ones do teach a lesson or two.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Horus(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2013

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
The rate at which abuja is developing or should i call it a develop state,yea it worth it,went to abuja last week,i was like oboy u sure na 9ja we day men the oil money is really showing there,the man beside me that came from u.s was shocked as well,he was like 'guy i cant count more 3 state in u.s that is more beautiful than abuja,that was my first time of been proudly nigerian

2 Likes

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2013

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
musiwa29: who is this person

govt is broken. what they need to do change the design. since you already have 2 close to finish.. you stop after finishing.. the third portion already started. you redesign for car park. you cant continue, too expensive. all schools need to be repaired. they are in need.

you finish one building first before you start the other one.
I now see why seun had problems with you(or is it the other way round?). You are the most 'unintelligent' fellow I've ever encountered online

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bobbystanley: I surrender to criticize GEJ.
I am beginning to realise what this man has done in this our country..He has indeed transformed Nigeria
as in, you know that feeling you get when someone ensures you eat your words. Exactly what's happening to me.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Mexyz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
If this is hw people define corruptn den Gej carry go tl 2019,pls dnt stp o.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
The man that will give me constant power supply has my blessing and vote, not this!

2 Likes

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by TheBookWorm: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2013

I do not think you know the definition of what a white elephant project means.

2 Likes

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by cyril10(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ is very gentle patient with critics and very hard working, though he can't do everything at the same time. Clearing the rot he inherited from our past leaders.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by laykhorn(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Akpa ife: Soon some mumu will say GEJ is nt working them will nt see ds 1,some fools never come abuja n see tins our capital fyn like say 2morow no dey I love abuja die very cool nt like other noise maker state
you just sounded like GEJ is ruling only Abuja. What of other states...
How does his works influence the pocket of an ordinary street urchin is the question?

I must admit, GEJ is making some development but people who dont use NL wont see this
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
musiwa29 : who is this persongovt is broken. what they need to do change the design. since you already have 2 close to finish.. you stop after finishing.. the third portion already started. you redesign for car park. you cant continue, too expensive. all schools need to be repaired. they are in need.you finish one building first before you start the other one.
Just Kill yourself lipsrsealed
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by laykhorn(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Enyocherish: undecided If development is forthcoming, people get paranoid, and if it's not coming, they get on their androids. If, (for instance) only education is funded, would it be productive to depend on paper-work-of-research without giving it a practical approch? How then can there be job opportunity without the means of the job? Let's try to welcome possitive inovations cos, even negative ones do teach a lesson or two.

I like those words man
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by laykhorn(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Enyocherish: undecided If development is forthcoming, people get paranoid, and if it's not coming, they get on their androids. If, (for instance) only education is funded, would it be productive to depend on paper-work-of-research without giving it a practical approch? How then can there be job opportunity without the means of the job? Let's try to welcome possitive inovations cos, even negative ones do teach a lesson or two.

^^I like those bolded words man
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by adino(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beaf!:
What size of Boeing does Boko Harem need to fly into this one cheesy

After they have driven a bomb laden vehicle into your family house, with you and your entire family present.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by oyeyipow(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Y'all shd take politics out of here. This project has ntn to do with Gej, PDP, ACN or any oda political outfit at that. Its owned by an indian man Matani, he owns Churchgate d construction company building it. I worked on the site for 3 months while in abuja.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Churchgate has a building directly opposite this WTC that years after completion is still not fully occupied yet they are building a multiplex. Who is going to occupy the place?
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by EmperorSeal(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
oyeyipo w: Y'all shd take politics out of here. This project has ntn to do with Gej, PDP, ACN or any oda political outfit at that. Its owned by an indian man Matani, he owns Churchgate d construction company building it. I worked on the site for 3 months while in abuja.
you fuuuul, can't u understand simply sentence? That the project is partly owned by fct and churchgate, am sure the indian owns fct too. Local biach.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by kingjohnny(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yes we are improving and we are showing what we are in the global infrastructural development ....
The most dominant black nation on earth....

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by alstacs(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian government operators are like children who buy bicycle pumps before getting bicycles.
This whole project is useless without a rapid mass transport system.....underground metro, surface fast trains and buses..otherwise, consider a place as small as shoprite in Abuja. The kind of traffic hold up there is discouraging.
We buy caps without having heads.
I weep for drains in this country. Everyone comes with a small project without a grand plan for the whole place.

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by oyeyipow(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
EmperorSeal: you fuuuul, can't u understand simply sentence? That the project is partly owned by fct and churchgate, am sure the indian owns fct too. Local biach.

Dude why d insults? Did I mention ur name in my comment and even if I had mentioned u did I insult U in any way? Its pple like U dt give ds country a bad name. U can't even complete correct sentences. Make ur findings well, WTC is fully private. I was on contract with churchgate on dt site and I know wat I'm saying.
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by PastorAji(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beaf!:

Airbus A-380 grin grin
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by hunter21(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
alstacs: Nigerian government operators are like children who buy bicycle pumps before getting bicycles.
This whole project is useless without a rapid mass transport system.....underground metro, surface fast trains and buses..otherwise, consider a place as small as shoprite in Abuja. The kind of traffic hold up there is discouraging.
We buy caps without having heads.
I weep for drains in this country. Everyone comes with a small project without a grand plan for the whole place.
Abuja already has a Bus rapid transit system and the lightrail is scheduled to be completed early next year.

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beaf!:
Lol
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by WukedP(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
i can see the building directly from the 11th floor of my office, and i always see dat crane moving picking n droping meaning work is in progress, bfore now the Old n dirty nicon insurance buildingcheesy use to cover the view bt right now its over 2 or more floors above Nicon insurance so work is realy going on there, GEJ IS WORKING, HATERS GO SOAK GARI FOR HIGH SEA!!:p
Re: The Construction Of The Abuja World Trade Center (Pictures) by adconline(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
sobaemma: The rate at which abuja is developing or should i call it a develop state,yea it worth it,went to abuja last week,i was like oboy u sure na 9ja we day men the oil money is really showing there,the man beside me that came from u.s was shocked as well,he was like 'guy i cant count more 3 state in u.s that is more beautiful than abuja,that was my first time of been proudly nigerian
Nigga please! Abuja is beautiful by Naija standard, don't compare it to US states let alone cities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.