Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Will Marry Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Marry Prostitute? (1135 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Marry Prostitute? by hensben(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Those prostitute that assemble themselves in a hotel 4 guys to come n bleep,I wonder if they reason marriage or rather if they have suitors? What do u think?cos I feel 4 them n it seems they don't care by smoking,drinking,dress unclad et al
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by sexymoma(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
That why most of them change to born again so they can get married to pastors or get married in the church or mosque... Most of them end up in a Godly home. some would have it at the back of their mind that after some years of prostitution they would repent and get married to a fervent Christian or Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by tpia5: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Their customers should marry them.

Its very hypocritical to patronize prostitutes and then not consider them for marriage.
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by RedCard1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
LesbianBoy will
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by markjoshua(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
What Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ prostitute and who can be called prostitute.this adage Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ applicable:Devil U̶̲̥̅ know Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ better than τ̣̣ђё Angel U̶̲̥̅ don't knw.if virginal should be readin like metre,only God knw who can be consider prostitute
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Agrika: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
A "lucky" man marries them
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Pdizzle(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Some dnt get married, but give birth later
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Lovetinz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
I will marry One.
I am not much better.
They practice in public.
I practice in secrecy.
In each other's company,
Maybe will can correct our past.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by makelove2m(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
sexymoma: That why most of them change to born again so they can get married to pastors or get married in the church or mosque... Most of them end up in a Godly home. some would have it at the back of their mind that after some years of prostitution they would repent and get married to a fervent Christian or Muslim.

Who is those prostitute?, A lady who has her own house, her own bussiness, her promising job and at the same time fly so many men in the name of bussiness, job for sex for promotion and what have you........
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by DigitalSignal(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:

Its very hypocritical to patronize prostitutes and then not consider them for marriage.

SMH
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by MRAKPORS(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
very chewpid thread angry
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Flygerian1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
mark joshua: What prostitute and who can be called prostitute. this adage applicable: Devil know better than τђё Angel don't knw .if virginal should be readin like metre, only God knw who can be consider prostitute
Ah dey told u!
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Flygerian1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lovetinz: I will marry One.
I am not much better.
They practice in public.
I practice in secrecy.
In each other's company,
Maybe will can correct our past.
Ur head dey dier.
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Flygerian1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
makelove2m:
Who is those prostitute?, A lady who has her own house, her own bussiness, her promising job and at the same time fly so many men in the name of bussiness, job for sex for promotion and what have you........
100 likes
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Flygerian1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:

Quit being so harsh on ur self.
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2013
hensben: Those prostitute that assemble themselves in a hotel 4 guys to come n bleep,I wonder if they reason marriage or rather if they have suitors? What do u think?cos I feel 4 them n it seems they don't care by smoking,drinking,dress unclad et al

ask yourself what defines prostitute. they sell their market on the streets doesn't make them different from those who do corporate prostitution, black berry call girls or those with sugar daddies. prostitution is prostitution, provide it is sex for money and believe me: majority of girls would have one time or the other exchanged sex for money directly or indirectly. its the same thing. they will certainly get married someday.

yes, your girlfriend may even be one and you wouldn't know. after all, toto no dey get meter. a girls may be regarded as a LovePeddler in a locality, when she changes domain, she becomes new. and you wouldn't know unless she tells you. so just pray to God for a good wife irrespective of what her past is
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by jmoore(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Prostitutes are getting married everyweek. You may even marry one without knowing.
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Flygerian1(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2013
jmoore: Prostitutes are getting married everyweek. You may even marry one without knowing.
Tell em.
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Flygerian1(m): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2013
scrubber:

ask yourself what defines prostitute. they sell their market on the streets doesn't make them different from those who do corporate prostitution, black berry call girls or those with sugar daddies. prostitution is prostitution, provide it is sex for money and believe me: majority of girls would have one time or the other exchanged sex for money directly or indirectly. its the same thing. they will certainly get married someday.

yes, your girlfriend may even be one and you wouldn't know. after all, toto no dey get meter. a girls may be regarded as a LovePeddler in a locality, when she changes domain, she becomes new. and you wouldn't know unless she tells you. so just pray to God for a good wife irrespective of what her past is
Sail on, broda. Sail on.
Re: Who Will Marry Prostitute? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2013
A lot of people are married to one type of prostitute or another without their knowledge.

But as for the type the OP spoke of, a lot of them are actually married back where they come from.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Have SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ?? Funny Answers From Lagos... / Caught In The Act / Staying With Your Better Half While He/she Poos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.