Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star (35786 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Orikinla(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2006
Noni,
I could guess.
You have got the literary genius of your father. And I hope you will not give up as he did after publishing only one good novel. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by pascal(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2006
It is very nice that we are celebrating one of us.

We love her so much, as we love you hot-angle keep good the job on nairaland.

Have you watched the new lux advert?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2006
thanx, i love the "tears of the fathers" book i guess i couldnt finish it lol but yah hes doing okay and thanx for saying that!!

noni

p.s jst kiiddin did u really tell genny about moi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by SvS(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2006
i rily love her as well.she dazzles!!!!!!!!11
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 4:47am On May 28, 2006
svs:

i rily love her as well.she dazzles!!!!!!!!11

YEP!! she does and will always dazzle, till i come up and push her outa the way lol j/k GENNY 4 REALZ NA YOUR TIME OH!! Keep on rockin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Orikinla(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2006
Ddizzle,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanx, i love the "tears of the fathers" book i guess i couldnt finish it lol but yah hes doing okay and thanx for saying that!!

noni

p.s jst kiiddin did u really tell genny about moi

I did.

Do you want to read her e-mails?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2006
ya u can send it to ma email
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by desiree(f): 12:15am On May 30, 2006
Over-hyped and puffed up.
But still good!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 12:56am On May 30, 2006
lol, why u say that jst curious grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by blicksum(f): 3:57pm On May 30, 2006
Oh yeah, She is a super star. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by QueenB1(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2006
Wow. She is soo pretty. And I think she is truly a very good actress and deserves to be called a Super Star. Although she is not my nr.1 favourite Hollywood actress (Ini Edo is my nr.1), she is now my nr.2 favorite actress. Go Genny go go sweety! kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by QueenB1(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2006
Ooops I meant Nollywood actress. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Rhodalyn(f): 11:39am On May 31, 2006
WoW!! im watching one of her movies right now, she's just too good to be true, i feel U Genny kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by QueenB1(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2006
Whats the Title of the film? maybe i have it at home i have most of her films because she is soo cool and my Mom loves her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Rhodalyn(f): 11:50am On May 31, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy she's ma role-model and the title of the movie is ''dangerous sisters'' with Maureen Solomon and that guy with the big mouth, i've forgotten his name ohhhh Tony Umez cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by QueenB1(f): 11:58am On May 31, 2006
Aha! But Dangerous Sisters is with Dakore E. The Film is really cool. Enjoy it aight.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Rhodalyn(f): 12:01pm On May 31, 2006
oops! SOrry cheesy cheesy those two confuse me cheesy cheesy i thought i was Maureen Solomon, how embarrassing for me! embarassed cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2006
lol aight ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by lunafish(f): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2006
Genny is a national and continental Treasure.

And that is the African Beauty,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by dominobaby(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2006
Gene is one of ma fav. actresses. I jst love her to bits. She acts so naturally.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ciaragirl(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2006
good for her i like her

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by lunafish(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
Has ANyone seen 30 Days?

I know all about it and the premiere in Maryland (30/04/06)
but has anyone actually seen it?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
naww it aint out yet unless you ask someone who went to the premiere!! it aint coming out in nigeria till its released here i think
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by spicy007(f): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2006
hey, noni, i cant claim to surpass you in the list of fans, but this is one babe im giving all the kudos to. she's a natural born star. i love her, and u can interprete that anyhow u want. there's a cousin of mine who's her close pal and he knows alot other stars, but i havent had the opportunity to be introduced yet, one of these days, i hope. as for the song issue, I LOVE IT, it voices out wot a lot of chics cant dare say or do, reclaiming back ur freedom from a choking relationship and enjoying the beauty of singleness. the quality is in the message.
she's my role model, anytime
hey,early this year, i was told i look like her and believe me, i dnt need anoda complement for the next two years grin
you go girl, the sky is only the stepping stone for greater achievements
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by hotangel2(f): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
lunafish:

Has ANyone seen 30 Days?

I know all about it and the premiere in Maryland (30/04/06)
but has anyone actually seen it?

I want to see it. I've been looking for it. I need to see it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2006
spicy007:

hey, noni, i can't claim to surpass you in the list of fans, but this is one babe im giving all the kudos to. she's a natural born star. i love her, and u can interprete that anyhow u want. there's a cousin of mine who's her close pal and he knows alot other stars, but i havent had the opportunity to be introduced yet, one of these days, i hope. as for the song issue, I LOVE IT, it voices out wot a lot of chics can't dare say or do, reclaiming back your freedom from a choking relationship and enjoying the beauty of singleness. the quality is in the message.
she's my role model, anytime
hey,early this year, i was told i look like her and believe me, i dnt need another complement for the next two years grin
you go girl, the sky is only the stepping stone for greater achievements

Hey people im in touch with her management and just to say genevieve nnaji doest have myspace!! they will send me the link if they create one and i promise to post it up,

thanx again

God Bless

dd
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by SvS(f): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2006
genny est beau et gentil
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 1:59am On Jun 12, 2006
yes she is,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by SvS(f): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2006
i loved the way she acted in dangerous sisters.she acted as a wannabe model.she looked great in tht movie tho i thougt height was a bit of a problem there but anyway she pulled it off
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by labbylove: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
wow how beautiful itz better i start using lux i really love her but theres something i really dislike about her(she has to lydown before getting a row)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2006
a role you mean, i don't think so infact i strongly disagree!! Genny has dignity and self respect, she will not stoop TOO LOW What you're saying is probably one persons blind opinion of Genevieve. I will defend her and tell you that it is Bullshit!! Genny doesnt sleep with NO-ONE for a role in nollywood

im out
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by omogenaija(f): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2006
Hotangel u know ur my sister and i love.

so please what i'm about to say , please dont beat me.

Genevieve Nnaji isn't all that. SHE IS WACK !!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.