Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star (35787 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Favourite Genevieve Nnaji Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 4:40am On Jun 15, 2006
Lol its cool i nobody is gonna tackle you down for expressing what you feel, ITS A FREE COUNTRY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by SvS(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
shes a beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by bendu: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2006
Is genevieve dating, what is her daugther's name and the name of the kid's dad?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2006
i think thats a personal question when you see her you can ask her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by bendu: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2006
i think u can answer for her, cuz u're a know all about genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by mukina2: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2006
genny aint nothing angry angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2006
bendu:

i think u can answer for her, because u're a know all about genny.

excuse me, do i smell jealousy!!, no i dnt know everything about genny infact i dnt give a damn who does im nt obsessed about her and even if i was her kid and the father of her kid is nt my damn bizness please don't be JEALOUS if ive met genny or know her personally!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by simy: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2006
nawa oo.sometimes i wonda where u guys go 2 dig out all these gennys pics from?anyway i think genevieve is good at what she does and i think she is beautiful BUT i think she is overated and i hear she is a proud peacock,ithink her pride is what puts me off d most.i mean humility is one of d greatest virtures,she should learn 2 acquire it.plsssssssssss 4 her one sake,atleast she will gain my luv and others back. embarassed embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by TBaby4: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2006
whatever people say about Genevieve i don,t care. all i know is that she is a star and i love her for being natural unlike others who are trying to be what they are not.

Gene! you are beautiful full stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A TRUE STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by eveseh(f): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2006
embarassed embarassed :-x

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by andru(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2006
genny all da way.haters of genny get off ds thread
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by gugu(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2006
[color=#770077][/color] hi ddizzle, its cool to know u appreciate true beauty cos me also a jenny fan to da bone,wud like to see wat her website looks like,if u got d address cud u pls send it to me.Ah Hola[b][/b]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2006
the web address is www.freewebs.com/nmorecords i designed the site with her permission and stuff
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2006

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by queen2(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2006
Genevieve?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by ddizzle(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2006
yep, she looks stunning
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by angle45: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2006
hello,

hello to Nigerian actress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by izoneb(f): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2006
I love them Gene and all the rest but one puzzle i cant crack is why they all don't show pictures of their kids at all or take them to some parties sometime.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by francesbab(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
@NO SHAKIN-RANSOME NOAH=RAMSEY NOAH PLZZ shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by Okeamu1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
Photoshop at work! I dont belive this people any more. The Beauty i know if the one of my only and only one,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by queen2(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
well, if u watch her latest movie, then u will know the beauty still dey
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by 9ja4eva: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2007
Yeah shes still pretty.Shes natural too not make up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by 9ja4eva: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2007
Shes all that pls stop hating.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by suko(f): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2007
yes she is, as a matter of fact a Role-model of many people ,believe it or not Genny is really a true star who I'm looking up to ,as an upcoming actress i believe i have come to stand out for her footprint,to prove to her that, by God grace i have achieve alot from her,though i'ven't meet her but i believe oneday i shall surely meet her,Genny girl keep the ball rolling, for we are looking up to you,pls continue to make us proud.one love.this is my personal mail address,prettywhite4real@yahoo.com try to keep intouch okey
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by olomo98: 3:26am On Apr 01, 2007
In my opinion, what I think of Genevieve is that she is full of herself . A true star should be able to embrace and appreciate her fans that also appreciates her work. She does not know anything about that. Being a star is not all about being cute you need to learn how to appreciate people that loves u. No offence you are a good actress but u really suck when it comes to dealing with people u sure do have a nast attitude. A little word of advise, pls work on it 'cos it will go a long way to help.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by 9ja4eva: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2007
Who told u she doesnt appreciate her fans?We shld stop saying what we dnt knw.How is she full of herself again?Genny is so friendly so leave d side of her being full of herself cos shes nt near dt.Abeg make we try dey appreciate abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by redish: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2007
genny is cool just saw her latet movie,but OMOTOLA is the TRUE STAR. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by 9ja4eva: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2007
GENNY ROCKS.

Wats d name of d movie pls?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by redish: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
girls something thought OMOTOLA would be there but, she held it down with the other new girl,ene but yall know what omotola does to a movie to be sincere she puts the m in the glam.  they're all trying no really but , OMOTOLA, the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by 9ja4eva: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2007
[b][GENEVIEVE NNAJI IS A TRUE STAR/b]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by kellorah: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
yep. she is!! wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star by LaddyA: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2007
Oh my God how could u give one person such beauties. Genny i most comfirm 4rom the bottom of my heart u extetra ordinary beautiful i mean verry verry verry verry 1000 times beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.