Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... (4529 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Which One Do You Prefer Btw Girls That Wears Skirt Or Trouser[come In] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by RedCard1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
From 2009, the latest fashion trend for young guys has been skinny jeans. Some guys even go to the extend of wearing very skinny jeans with small zips that makes the manhood to go sideways. Gone are the days when wearing fat and open trousers (A.K.A BAGGIE) were ruling the world of young guys. Personally, as a young guy, I don't wear big jeans. Infact, if a jean isn't as skinny as I want it to be, I shape it so it could fit well on me. I see skinny jeans as a kind of wears that fits well on guys. To me, it makes a guy to look and feel young, hot and sexy. It's a fashion trend of our time. Now what's your view on it? Do you like it or not?
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Prowizy2(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
I luv it..
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
It always makes for a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Enegod(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
gayish

4 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by psky: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
cool cool This says it all. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by ikekings(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Enegod: gayish
GBAM!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Cholls(m): 3:19am On Jul 06, 2013
It doesn't make me less of a man tongue
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by angelTI(f): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2013
I hate skinny jeans on men. It makes dem look childish, unserious n horrible!

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2013
Skinny Jeans is for fagg0ts.

I noticed that all confirmed gays wear it

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Serendipity: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2013
I view wearing of pencil, skinny trousers as puerile, infantile and childish.
No mature adult will engage in such fad.
Peoeple just do things out of peer pleasure just to belong.
They forget that the majority can be stupid and that one has got to dissociate oneself from the stupid majority.
The fact that almost every vacuous youth enegages in it doesn't make it ideal.
In effect, I never take those that set that sartorial trend seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Op, how old are u? If u r up 2 23 and u r stil doin dis shi.t, den u r a fool!

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by RedCard1(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2013
RedBenson: Op, how old are u? If u r up 2 23 and u r stil doin dis shi.t, den u r a fool!
am 19....besides, skinny jeans makes me feel young and sexy. It brings out the youthfulness in guys.
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by horlumy(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Skiny geans dos not make u look matured. I guess its made 4 d boys n not 4 men n I min real men

1 Like

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by psky: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2013
horlumy: Skiny geans dos not make u look matured. I guess its made 4 d boys n not 4 men n I min real men

As in, the funniest are those colourful ones. Those small boys will now be feeling their clownish selves. grin

1 Like

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by ocephraim(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Red_Card: It's a fashion trend of our time. Now what's your view on it?

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by nekaa(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Red_Card: am 19....besides, skinny jeans makes me feel young and sexy. It brings out the youthfulness in guys.
yhu are 19? How much younger do u plan on looking then? 12 or wat? I really dnt get.@ topic; It only looks nice on kids dou, dnt fancy it on grown azz men..
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Gay.

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by EejaNla01(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
I wear something that suits me,i dnt do follow follow.
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Danhumprey: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mehn! I so hate such trousers. They are so tight,and sometime uncomfortable. I can't imagine a so-called real man wearing such childish,gayish clothe. I am comfortable with not-too-baggy trousers and also trousers that matured men wears.
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Red_Card: From 2009, the latest fashion trend for young guys has been skinny jeans. Some guys even go to the extend of wearing very skinny jeans with small zips that makes the manhood to go sideways. Gone are the days when wearing fat and open trousers (A.K.A BAGGIE) were ruling the world of young guys. Personally, as a young guy, I don't wear big jeans. Infact, if a jean isn't as skinny as I want it to be, I shape it so it could fit well on me. I see skinny jeans as a kind of wears that fits well on guys. To me, it makes a guy to look and feel young, hot and sexy. It's a fashion trend of our time. Now what's your view on it? Do you like it or not?
u must be gay grin
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by RedCard1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
lefulefu:
u must be gay grin
so? What's next? Abeg lets all move on
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Thermythorpe(f): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
undecided its GAYisnh
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sumtyms u c sm guys wit deir toothpik legs al n d name of wearin pencil jean..
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by cretin: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
fu,c.king gayiiissshhhhhh.
also not classy at all..its for boys not men
class is higher than swagg
boys talk of swagg..men talk of class.

so go figure ur level..........as water dey naturally fin im level when u pour am inside cup grin
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by ikekings(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thermythorpe: undecided its GAYish nd i hate d sight of dr dick goin sideways. Damn!. Allow dt man some breathing space.
Dis girl bad ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by RedCard1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Xtarxhyne: Sumtyms u c sm guys wit deir toothpik legs al n d name of wearin pencil jean..
LWKMD........
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by DanTrizy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Am 18 buh ah dnt go on skinny jeans, hate it xo much i put on straight jeans. Skinny jeans meks a guy luk too feminine.

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by drnoel: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Enegod: gayish
not really ma guy, not everything is black and blue
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2013
My balls can't fit in 'em jeans.

I call 'em humanoids practising homoeroticism!!

Shalom!
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by ozoemeka(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2013
You're a f.a.g

Red_Card: From 2009, the latest fashion trend for young guys has been skinny jeans. Some guys even go to the extend of wearing very skinny jeans with small zips that makes the manhood to go sideways. Gone are the days when wearing fat and open trousers (A.K.A BAGGIE) were ruling the world of young guys. Personally, as a young guy, I don't wear big jeans. Infact, if a jean isn't as skinny as I want it to be, I shape it so it could fit well on me. I see skinny jeans as a kind of wears that fits well on guys. To me, it makes a guy to look and feel young, hot and sexy. It's a fashion trend of our time. Now what's your view on it? Do you like it or not?

1 Like

Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by ozoemeka(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2013
You are too

ikekings: GBAM!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Your View On Guys That Wears Skinny Jeans....... by ozoemeka(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2013
What makes it gay is the fact the op says the jeans makes him feel "hot, young and sexy" ..then claims he's 19..like ...

[quote author=ocephraim][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance / Ladies: Classiest Gift Ideas For Your Man Today [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.