Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Do Me And I Do You God No Go Vex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Me And I Do You God No Go Vex (2400 Views)

Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing / Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Me And I Do You God No Go Vex by adeniyitheprof(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
My friends, let us not allow that satan,friend,even pastor,prayer warrior,prophet,e.t.c. no matter the position they are holding to deceive us and push us to a point where plea even with tears for another chance or “please LORD, I never knew that” will not be accepted by GOD.
I believe that you already know or have heard what I am about to tell you severally.This statement:” DO ME and I DO YOU, GOD NO GO VEX” is not uncommon among us even in churches.It simply means that anyone that slaps,fights,curses,abuses,persecutes,prays against or bewitches us,we should return or do the same to him/her prayerfully and/or physically and by so doing,GOD will not be angry with anyone.Let me say this emphatically that DO ME and I DO YOU, GOD GO REALLY VEX.We are permitted to have only two options and we are to choose one option,nothing like we choosing the two options simultaneously or being neutral.They are :
(a)You love GOD; or
(b)You hate GOD

If we all choose option(a) willingly,without pretence nor grumbling,we MUST not only believe in JESUS CHRIST but also follow and do all what He has commanded us in accordance to the perfect will of GOD stated expressly in the HOLY BIBLE.However,if we choose not,then we are not only against Him (JESUS CHRIST) but also He (GOD) that sent Him; though we may still call ourselves pastors,prayer warriors,prophets or Christians.—John 14:7,15,23,24 and 15:10.
When JESUS CHRIST speaks,it is GOD that speaks—John 14:10. If the LORD,JESUS CHRIST said:
Mat 5:43, "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
Mat 5:44, "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Mat 5:45, "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46, "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
Mat 5:47, "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
Mat 5:48, "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Mat 5:20, "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Then who is he/she in Heaven or on earth to reverse or modify this important part of the BIBLE? If we say NOBODY,why are we being used to go against what He said categorically.Some people will always have some where to quote in the BIBLE that David,Elijah and many other servants did pray,fight, strike and take revenge against their enemies,YES ! they did but remember they are called servants/men of GOD and we are talking about the LORD, JESUS CHRIST,who was before the creation of these servants of GOD and who is the everlasting King of kings.Infact,the BIBLE says in Heb 8:7, For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second and in Heb 8:13, In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Importantly,study the words of JESUS CHRIST in reply to James and John in Luke chapter 9:53-56.
Luk 9:53, But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem.
Luk 9:54, And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
Luk 9:55, But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
Luk 9:56, "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them." And they went to another village.
If that is it,why do we then slap,fight,curse,abuse,persecute,pray against and pray for the death of that man or woman that does the same unto us.If we do such,then there is no difference between us, the heathen,the publicans,pharisees, and the unbelievers because they too can do the same.However, JESUS CHRIST said in Mat 5:20, "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
My beloved friends and brethren,let us change for the sake of CHRIST, for the sake of our souls and for the sake of the souls of those that do negative things in front or at our back because we believe that, For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood (i.e that man or woman) , but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places (i.e the devil or satan).By so doing,we can gain them into the kingdom of GOD.Humanly and truly speaking,it is not easy but by the unmerited grace of GOD and with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT,we can do it in CHRIST JESUS.
GOD BLESS YOU..................SHALOM!

(1) (Reply)

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1 / Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy / Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.