Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54738 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jeremiah771(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
this picture doesn't look real to me.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by naptu2: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
jeremiah771: this picture doesn't look real to me.

It's real. I posted the article that's attached to the picture, but I got banned by the anti-spam bot and the post got hidden.

Basically, Dangote and Gates met in New York where they agreed to collaborate to eradicate polio in Kano State. The Dangote Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation will donate a lot of money for the procurement of equipment, etc for use in the fight against polio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Can't see any picture
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by naptu2: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
koastar: Can't see any picture

I reposted the picture on page 15. Check page 15.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2:

I reposted the picture on page 15. Check page 15.
There is no pic there either
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
koastar:
There is no pic there either
And is that a reason to get paranoid?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by iebelieve(m): 5:03am On Jul 21, 2013
Now, i feel very irritated when i see fellow xtian brethrens wallow in stark poverty mentality...when all our scriptural fathers were rich and wealth.

The problem is, many pple are just so used to poverty dat d sound of the word wealth gives them goose pimples, yet they work evry day for wealth ''as poor as the church rat'' was an adage that ridiculed d church and today, d story has changed.

Obadiah777, abeg my guy, pls grow up and knw dat money answereth all things and money is a defense.
...do not expect one rich guy to give out all his money to d poor...their will always be d poor among us always.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2013
Billyonaire: I told Dangote, that I work 24hrs a day and he told me I havent worked hard enough. Little did I know am supposed to have 20,000 people work for me 24hrs a day. was inspiring!

That is the secret of making wealth, even if you work 150hours a day, you cannot be rich. When you make 100 people work for you even 10 hours in a day, you become a billionaire.

Management of human capital is the key.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.