Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54724 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Tolexander: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Discussing how to squeeze our balls completely!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by REMMEI(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

same question your kids will ask you..

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by edi287: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bosses....
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?
...bros u know we can have a meaning argument and debate without insulting one another....lets just keep it civil and prove our points....that keeps the fun...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
When they were working where were you. SMH4U dude
WHEN THEY WERE WORKING I WAS WORKING ON ACQUIRING THE REAL RICHES THAT DONT CANKER AND RUST AND THAT LASTS FOREVER WHICH YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU GOT THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD. WATCH OUT NOW. THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT BUDDY. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL SURELY COME
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
the guy was busy roaming the streets of Ajegunle with his 20 litre gallon of Alomo.
Sad what Alomo mixed with snuff (utaba) can do.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?
Is the money yours? People work hard to make money and you expect them to feed lazy ar$e boys like you. Huh?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by yuzedo: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
das my housee!!!!!! shocked Is me dat snap dis piture of my two bois wen dey come and play super nittendo in my room. Bro billy + danny boy alika, my two super duper best freind. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Siga: ...bros u know we can have a meaning argument and debate without insulting one another....lets just keep it civil and prove our points....that keeps the fun...
wink wink WASNT NO INSULTS THROWN SIRE. OUT IN THESE WOODS YOU GOTTA HAVE A THICK SKIN THOUGH. I MAY THROW JABS IN JEST BUT THATS ALL IT IS. JEST wink
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Suprises: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I told Dangote, that I work 24hrs a day and he told me I havent worked hard enough. Little did I know am supposed to have 20,000 people work for me 24hrs a day. was inspiring!
Yap he told me about your condition the last time we met.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by coretechng(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Proverbs 22:29 See you a man diligent in his business?Hmmm really inspiring.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN THEY WERE WORKING I WAS WORKING ON ACQUIRING THE REAL RICHES THAT DONT CANKER AND RUST AND THAT LASTS FOREVER WHICH YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU GOT THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD. WATCH OUT NOW. THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT BUDDY. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL SURELY COME
you should have considered PoD as your moniker when you were creating a Nairaland account.
As in prophet of doom

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by bizybrain(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
why areu such a sad and unhappy fellow so success now comes from being evil?

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by yuzedo: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN THEY WERE WORKING I WAS WORKING ON ACQUIRING THE REAL RICHES THAT DONT CANKER AND RUST AND THAT LASTS FOREVER WHICH YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU GOT THAT MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR HEAD. WATCH OUT NOW. THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT BUDDY. WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL SURELY COME
This line ALWAYS kills me! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by kingarizona(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmmm....
In BILL GATE's mind --- (lukka this small black boy dey dream to take ma number 1 position!!! Na play u dey hoihoihoi#laffin in american)
In DANGOTE's mind --- ( mmenh c dis illgal white man o... E just b liks say mak I send ma boko haram brothers mak dem con bomb u collect ya money gimme mak I tak that ya number1 sopt!! White bamboo!! Kihkihkihkihkih# laughing in hausa...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________LAST BOMB - I have a dream that 1 day I'll be celebrated like this men AMEN!!!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
dabrake:
Is the money yours? People work hard to make money and you expect them to feed lazy ar$e boys like you. Huh?
I DONT EXPECT THEM TO FEED ME. THEY CANT FEED ME. THEY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SURVIVING THIS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST THAT IS COMING TO DESTROY THIS WORLD ORDER AND TO DESTROY ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE THEM WHO PUT THE WORLD ORDER TOGETHER TO SATISFY THEIR COVETOUSNESS. SEE YOU ARE TOO CARNAL TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD. OPEN YOUR EYES FOOL. TRY TO SEE BEYOND YOUR COVETOUSNESS. YOU ARE BLINDED BY GREED
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2013

Doing the same shhit you're doing right now. Please bro don't let your children say the same thing when they see my boys with Bill and Dan's children
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EatmyShorts: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I told Dangote, that I work 24hrs a day and he told me I havent worked hard enough. Little did I know am supposed to have 20,000 people work for me 24hrs a day. was inspiring!

So True. Billy.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
yuzedo:
This line ALWAYS kills me! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin SUP CHIEF YUZEDO. THAT IS ONE OF MY ARSENAL LINES THAT I PULL OUT FOR BELLIGERENT AND PUGNACIOUS HEATHENS grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
These are people that when they talk, the world listen
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lordave: you should have considered PoD as your moniker when you were creating a Nairaland account.
As in prophet of doom
JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<< COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Usen9c(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy was that the only provision on the table, cos i expected to see them eatin all the provisions @ shoprite

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
bizybrain: why areu such a sad and unhappy fellow so success now comes from being evil?
YES COVETOUSNESS AND GREED IS EVIL. WHATS THE POINT OF ONE PERSON SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU OR ARE YOU TOO DEMONIC TO REASON INTELLIGENTLY AND MORALLY ?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by yuzedo: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin SUP CHIEF YUZEDO. THAT IS ONE OF MY ARSENAL LINES THAT I PULL OUT FOR BELLIGERENT AND PUGNACIOUS HEATHENS grin
Damn you bro.... Shìt!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<< COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.
what's this?
I don't take bible classes.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink WASNT NO INSULTS THROWN SIRE. OUT IN THESE WOODS YOU GOTTA HAVE A THICK SKIN THOUGH. I MAY THROW JABS IN JEST BUT THATS ALL IT IS. JEST wink
....See..u have a valid point but some harsh ones as well....it makes no sense for someone to sit on billions of dollars...but u must know that these guys worked for their money....they can choose to use it whichever way they deem fit...... I believe these guys do a lot already ....
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Siga: ....See..u have a valid point but some harsh ones as well....it makes no sense for someone to sit on billions of dollars...but u must know that these guys worked for their money....they can choose to use it whichever way they deem fit...... I believe these guys do a lot already ....
THEIR YOU GO WITH YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST REASONING. NO THEY DID NOT WORK FOR THEIR MONEY. THEY RODE THE BACK OF PEOPLE FOR THEIR MONEY. YOU DONT WORK FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY
1-YOU INVADE POOR COUNTRIES FOR CHEAP RESOURCES
2-YOU PAY PEOPLE POOR WAGES
3-YOU MONOPOLIZE THE MARKET

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lordave: what's this?
I don't take bible classes.
NEITHER DO I
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT EXPECT THEM TO FEED ME. THEY CANT FEED ME. THEY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SURVIVING THIS NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST THAT IS COMING TO DESTROY THIS WORLD ORDER AND TO DESTROY ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE THEM WHO PUT THE WORLD ORDER TOGETHER TO SATISFY THEIR COVETOUSNESS. SEE YOU ARE TOO CARNAL TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD. OPEN YOUR EYES FOOL. TRY TO SEE BEYOND YOUR COVETOUSNESS. YOU ARE BLINDED BY GREED
I actually underestimated your daftness.
I throw in the towel

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Revolva(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bill Gates ..so rich enough to buy almost all the teamof the ENGLISH PRIEMIER LEAUGE..lol and change the lives of everyone in the world..made pc computer for everyone

too much money and a philantropist....Americas greatest....

Aliko Dangote...rich..business man..have gave jobs to the nigerian population...

oya where is that yeye man called oyedepo...extorting members telling them their reward is in heaven. double double portion...and lifting crude oil..allocation from OBJ ..and crooked politicians..an building expensive universities that ordinary nigerians cant afford telling us that its God blessing..he dey buy jet.....shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.