Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54687 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.

40 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by 5sims(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
men!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by FineBro(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kidnap things!

23 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
The real real men.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by aminho(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
This are ogas at the top dangote getting some new business tips while some millionaires think they know everything even gun no go work 4 there

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by paveinc(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Y dangote dey strong face like dat grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
blink182: Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.
WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
These are confirmed men....no shaking....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Caracta(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

46 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by pekelepekele(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
...Bros...i feel u but in fairness...Bill Gates dey spend on Africans oooo....

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by collinsola: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Men that matters..

Hop the are not discussing how to sale Nigeria? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
paveinc: Y dangote dey strong face like dat grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wetin special 4 dere?...mtcheew...p0or pupil ar diein angry...junky 0ya start capitalisin on ya lame fada mistakes....retardee patient wit a lame l0w lyf...0deburuku
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
where is yuzedo, billyonaire and davido's father?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jericco1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Some people go dey hate!...hopeless civilians

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
I told Dangote, that I work 24hrs a day and he told me I havent worked hard enough. Little did I know am supposed to have 20,000 people work for me 24hrs a day. was inspiring!

37 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Siga: ...Bros...i feel u but in fairness...Bill Gates dey spend on Africans oooo....
YEAH HE DEY SPEND ON VACCINES TO KILL OF AFRICANS LOL. grin grin YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH BUFFER BETWEEN THE WEST AND THOSE RESOURCES. THE MORE OF YOU THAT CAN BE ELIMINATED FROM CONSUMING UNNECESSARILY THE WORLDS RESOURCES THE BETTER

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH HE DEY SPEND ON VACCINES TO KILL OF AFRICANS LOL. grin grin YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH BUFFER BETWEEN THE WEST AND THOSE RESOURCES. THE MORE OF YOU THAT CAN BE ELIMINATED FROM CONSUMING UNNECESSARILY THE WORLDS RESOURCES THE BETTER
...u harsh ooo...chai undecided
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
What message is this meant to send to us?
This is just as intriguingly absurd as posting a picture of Mikel with Messi on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MEILYN(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
Are they better than the world? Where was the world when they were working hard to be what they are nw?
Oga pack well, na u be d demon here, Enemy of progress oo

64 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by badmeat(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Money making machinesgrin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
do you expect dem to start feedin the world?? I wonder hw ppl like you tink.Dangote is the highest private employer of labour in Nigeria..

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by REMMEI(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ibu owo oko monica..hope you guys reserved my seat for me?..ima join you in a jiffy..I and Buffet need to attend a meeting in Hongkong.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
When they were working where were you. SMH4U dude

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Suprises: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
Dnt mind dat ur old man, i tire for the man sef!...just dey manage am e go beta one day tongue

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by PENMIGHT(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its is surely going to be the 'Most Memorable Day' for that flower on that table. The breath of the duo may be a good turning point in its miserable life. It is a priviledge for that flower that most men may never have in life. But what on earth could they be discussing again. Forbes things!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by sholay2011(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Jezyfreezman: Wetin special 4 dere?...mtcheew...p0or pupil ar diein angry
Wat is dis one saying? undecided And who told you they are not involved in charities, both known and unknown? Many ppl just come here and comment like ret.arded beings. With the little you have, how many ppl can testify to your charitable habit? Let's applaud dis men for what they've achieved instead of putting sand in their garri.

Btw, it is 'people', not 'pupil'.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Usen9c(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thank God Nigeria man always among the world ranking, either world most richest or world most corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Osahon7: do you expect dem to start feedin the world?? I wonder hw ppl like you tink.Dangote is the highest private employer in Nigeria..
HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
as in ..... odikwa very risky...

nna nekwa nu egooooooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.