Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? (840 Views)

Pick A Pill And Give Reasons For Your Choice / Interesting Figures About Mynd_44 (the Current Religion Section Mod) / Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
although Sexkillz and Afam are siamese twins, sexkillz has been able to successfully display inexperience by banning fellas without reasoning.
i think he 's my choice.
AND YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by mascot87(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
I don't want to get banned again cos my choice is one of the two you just mentioned and the person is a real BAD BIGOTED FELLOW.I am sure I will get banned if I mention him here cos he is a bloody fellow. undecided
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by badmeat(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mods what's their job
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by psky: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Op your name and sig doesn't speak well of you, maybe you deserved what you got by the mod. It's one thing to complain[and criticize objectively, not hurl insults] when you've been treated unfairly, it's another thing entirely when you deserved what you got but decide to attack the mod because that's what's popular and you will easily get support for it. So which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by confusion247(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Yiboe_monkeys: although Sexkillz and Afam are siamese twins, sexkillz has been able to successfully display inexperience by banning fellas without reasoning.
i think he 's my choice.
AND YOU?
How come you failed to mention "maclatunji". As for Sexkillz, if you don't want the bigot to ban you, don't criticize the yorubas or anything that has something to do with them. As for Afam, he is always confused, if you dare hold a different view or opinion from his, you are banned and he will be proud to announce it that you have been banned for two weeks or more. grin grin grin grin
As for maclatunji, never you post any comment that will question the activities of muslims or boko haram, just praise islam, muslims and boko haram always and you will be in his good book, anything short of this will get you banned and re-banned grin grin cheesy cheesy after the expiration of the first ban, even if you didn't come closer to your computer nor log in the nairaland.com.
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 06, 2013
psky: Op your name and sig doesn't speak well of you, maybe you deserved what you got by the mod. It's one thing to complain[and criticize objectively, not hurl insults] when you've been treated unfairly, it's another thing entirely when you deserved what you got but decide to attack the mod because that's what's popular and you will easily get support for it. So which one are you?
but need i tell u that d same mod sexkillz who got me banned did so out of inexperience...remember d uproar dat surged at d time he was given d position...dats ma point..

AS FOR MY NAME,...HMMMMM, MAYBE U AINT SEEN NOFIN'. CHECK D NAMES OF SOME HEEBOWS AND U WILL KNOW Y IM BETA OFF cheesy
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by rapheaders: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2013
that sexkid no contest mehn. @ st.black you, desola and ileke were the bomb on that adekunle thread. this na eggheaders ooo boy my ban na till month end ooo.
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders: that sexkid no contest mehn. @ st.black you, desola and ileke were the bomb on that adekunle thread. this na eggheaders ooo boy my ban na till month end ooo.
ahah eggheaders baba oooooooo..cheesy
So they got u banned too!...my ban too na 3 wks o...

AFTA KILLIN THOSE AZZHOLES...
..GBA FIVE EGGHEADERS wink
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by rapheaders: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Yiboe_monkeys:
ahah eggheaders baba oooooooo..cheesy
So they got u banned too!...my ban too na 3 wks o...

AFTA KILLIN THOSE AZZHOLES...
..GBA FIVE EGGHEADERS wink

oga mi shobu yin ni awa ti ko she oo. but that day Igbos won't forget all their lives. ileke and desola and you ehn. she e fe pa awon Igbo ni.
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders:

oga mi shobu yin ni awa ti ko she oo. but that day Igbos won't forget all their lives. ileke and desola and you ehn. she e fe pa awon Igbo ni.
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders:

iro ooo, eyin eggheaderz gan ni MOM(man of match) lojo ta n wi yi...u shot those sons and daughters of cain to their holes like Adekunle did...grin grin grin
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by sandraLuv2(f): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Sexkillz in no doubt......... hez just one bored person angry
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Controversy: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
What a useless thread

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Controversy: What a useless thread

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Controversy: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yiboe_monkeys: although Sexkillz and Afam are siamese twins, sexkillz has been able to successfully display inexperience by banning fellas without reasoning.
i think he 's my choice.
AND YOU?
The person behind this moniker deserve a legendary ban
And op you must be such a stup.Id man
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by AbuMikey(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sexkillz is my guy!! All the Mods wen dey dis forum nice sha,but dem Proud pass Peacock!!
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by valdubem(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Controversy: What a useless thread

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Controversy:

Na u be stu*pid azzhole
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]

...and u ll forever remain dumb like ur p**a....
cheesy grin
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders: sexkid don ban him papa again. this time na till April 6 2018.
so were yen tu ti ban e?....he also craz*ily landed a ban on this my same moniker till 2016...
..abi o ri wipe baba bobo sexkillz yi ti n sinwin? grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Sexkillz is my guy!! !!
1000 LIKES
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by LanreJohnson: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders:

Mi o mo pe gbogbo wa ni won fun bani. Awo tuntun l'emi gbe wo. O di ojo kefa din logun osu yi ki won to gbe te mi kuro. Men, gbogbo yin le gbinyanju; papa eyin "rapheaders" l'ori Benjamin Adekunle.
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Controversy:
It will not be long your wish will come to pass and may be the ban will be forever.
Seems he has just been unbanned undecided but has not learnt the required lessons smiley smiley.
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lilimax: It will not be long your wish will come to pass and may be the ban will be forever.
Seems he has just been unbanned undecided but has not learnt the required lessons smiley smiley.
Don't worry, iv been banned even b4 ur comment tongue... And oops SORRY, iv gat NO lessons to learn from someone here, especially on NL.wink
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lanre Johnson:
Mi o mo pe gbogbo wa ni won fun bani. Awo tuntun l'emi gbe wo. O di ojo kefa din logun osu yi ki won to gbe te mi kuro. Men, gbogbo yin le gbinyanju; papa eyin "rapheaders" l'ori Benjamin Adekunle.

Omg,Is that not OLA JOHNSON.... So won ti ban eyin na?
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lilimax:
1000 LIKES

1000 likes afta he has serviced u well...grin

SEXKILLZ indeed!
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Smh.....this is just silly
Re: Who's Your Choice For The Most Bigotted MOD? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh....
Like AGAMA?

(1)

How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians / Watch That Can Predict Your Death To The Nearest Second. / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.