Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya (5600 Views)

Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya / Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Revolva(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2013
IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

By the way, this are Nigerian artistes Burna Boy and Timaya! Chilling...as Buddies

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by gluv01(f): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2013
Nope
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Dygeasy(m): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Yes!

It Is Photoshop. gringrin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by tsidra(f): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Its GAY
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by DJDOLA(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Hahahah niger nothing wrong wit dat picture nah
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Mcleo007(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2013
What could be wrong with the pic? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by sauceEEP(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2013
@ op, i think u're the one something is definitely wrong with and you know why? Cos you have a dirty mind.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Brimmie(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2013
[size=35] GAY LUSSAC AND TYSON GAY [/size]
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by kehinde1588(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Nofin wrong. Dirty minded pple wu ar luking for cheap publicity.. @op do u tink we ar dat gullible on nairaland..pls try again later
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by AbuMikey(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Hian!!!!!!!! The way me and my guys take dey chill nor different from dat one na!!!.....Bloggers and their useless "assumptions" ehn!!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2013
Burna boy is 21 years old!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by fr3do(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
Brimmie: [size=35] GAY LUSSAC AND TYSON GAY [/size]

grin volumes of gases react in simple ratio
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by kzokul(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na normal chilaxing na
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Revolva(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
DheBuck: Burna boy is 21 years old!

IF BURNA BOY NA 21 dem am 17 years old hahhaa
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by HezronLorraine(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Revolva:

By the way, this are Nigerian artistes Burna Boy and Timaya! Chilling...as Buddies
can't two str8 guys relax with each other in whatever positions.na why for all this story-mongers.my str8t friend Gbolahan at times sleeps off on my laps and that doesn't mean he's gay.let them be jere.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Gay-Lussac's law of asinine bloggers.

According to the movie Contagion, blogging is just graffiti with punctuation.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by angelTI(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
These are 2buddies chilling
OP, meet Yuzedo or Cork for heart cleansing
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
DheBuck: Burna boy is 21 years old!

His football age abi?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Waspy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
sauceEEP: @ op, i think u're the one something is definitely wrong with and you know why? Cos you have a dirty mind.
angry and also jobless. Mstchwww
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Waspy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: can't two str8 guys relax with each other in whatever positions...my str8t friend Gbolahan at times sleeps off on my laps and that doesn't mean he's gay.let them be jere.
Bro, if u are sure u aint gay, then ur friend GBOLAHAN aint str8 oo grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Truman155(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
The pix have 14 years written all over it.....there was an angel GAYbrell
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by Truman155(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: can't two str8 guys relax with each other in whatever positions.na why for all this story-mongers.my str8t friend Gbolahan at times sleeps off on my laps and that doesn't mean he's gay.let them be jere.
ur male accomplice sleeps off on ya LAPS gosh thats gross *in rev. father's voice* i forgive u of all ya wicked sins i absorve u go and sin no more.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by HezronLorraine(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Waspy: Bro, if u are sure u aint gay, then ur friend GBOLAHAN aint str8 oo grin
I am the gay one,he's the straight one.its no biggie.we've been doing this years b4 he even knew.people just luv to read meaning into unnecessary tnz.
if it were two girls,people won't raise eyebrows,they'll call it sistahood.free them joor.
Maybe its some DL tnz.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Burna Boy Picture With Timaya by ozoemeka(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2013
na love
Revolva:

(1) (Reply)

Rhianna Something Is Growing Out Of Hand ✋ boob*(Photo) / "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals / TACHA Shade Kim Oprah As She Makes N7.5mil In 2 Hours, Donjazzy Alone Bought 20!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.