Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? (4495 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by shereef19: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

1 Like

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Willywilly6: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2013
shereef19: Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante
Children of Awolowo are walking the Street, they should bring out the money their father looted or we go after them and hunt them dowm

1 Like

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by kehinde1588(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
5columnist: Thid is pathetic. The poster acknowledges that the strenght of yoruba culture lies with the long history of respect for ones elder, but he berates youths for charting a new path. It is sad that some of us here found any sense in defending what is wrong. Take correction and move on. Th poster's observations are accurate.
is it only yorubas that insult GEJ personality? The O.p does not have good point in saying that..yes we ar known for giving respect to elderly ones bt respect is given to who deserve it. The name slowpoke rilly fit GEJ cos he has made the country's economy retard. This is written conversation and not oral.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by iwanchop(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Only a foooo.l makes a generalisation on all S Westerners from the S Westerners on Nairaland.
What fraction of the whole populace of S westerners are on Nairaland?
Where were you when S Westerners voted en masse for Jonathan?
Yorubas constructively criticised OBJ( a Yoruba man) just as they now do to Jonathan
People who abuse Jonathan on Nairaland cut across all ethnic groups,I don't know how you came to the conclusion that they are all S Westerners
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
wilywily 1-20. the day you begin to reason with your brain. na dat day fowl go growth teeth brainless dolt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by ckkris: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
iwanchop:

What fraction of the whole populace of S westerners are on Nairaland?

Nairaland Ronu!
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by ckkris: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
shereef19:

Nigeria
Egypt and Tunisia...

Another small fraction of the Southwest. Na Arab you wan copy? You go suffer. Start Boko Haramu from your own village. Yeye.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Waspy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
6Willywilly:
But Yorubas institutionalized corruption in Nigeria
Willy, verily verily u are a learner frm Burundi.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
This is another spurious allegation. Sir I am waiting for your proof. Please prove your allegations n assertions.

Willywilly6:
Smartchoice, the institutionalization of Corruption by Yorubas started when Awolowo as the Finance minister conspired with his kinsmen and unleashed the most secretive looting of our national coffers,
Tell me how Awolowo became sooo much rich over night, ok the manna came from heaven.

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dee1wolex(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Willywilly6:
Smartchoice, the institutionalization of Corruption by Yorubas started when Awolowo as the Finance minister conspired with his kinsmen and unleashed the most secretive looting of our national coffers,
Tell me how Awolowo became sooo much rich over night, ok the manna came from heaven.

i a waste of tym respondin to u for describin Pa awo as a rich man..u sound lik a teenager dats knows no history, u better go and continue with ur 2go...

R.i.p baba...the west is now a place where even our enemies come to hustle, thanks to u
60% of the nations indurstry are now here,thanks to u
my dad that u trained free of charge has now trained 5 graduates,thanks to u
4 of the best 5 universty evry year ar now in d west,thanks to u
we dont descriminate as we welcome the ibos the hausas the ijaws cos we see nigeria as one which is what i will thankyou most for cos all u did for d west was not based on where u ar frm, infact u didnt even carry out any project in ur hometown...i jst wish i cud be lik u.....RIP baba to sure

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dee1wolex(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Willywilly6:

i a waste of tym respondin to u for describin Pa awo as a rich man..u sound lik a teenager dats knows no history, u better go and continue with ur 2go...

R.i.p baba...the west is now a place where even our enemies come to hustle, thanks to u
we dont descriminate as we welcome the ibos the hausas the ijaws cos we see nigeria as one which is what i will thankyou most for cos all u did for d west was not based on where u ar frm, infact u didnt even carry out any project in ur hometown...i jst wish i cud be lik u.....RIP baba to sure

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by comradeoscar(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
6Willywilly:
But Yorubas institutionalized corruption in Nigeria
Really? some of u talk gibberish most times! Am nt a Yoruba man,bt vehemently saying dt u ar mendacious!
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Duru1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Those who insult GEJ are cowards, ingrates, inherently tribal and mischievously canny.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by plaindealer: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
highlandre: The truth is people from South West are the most objective people in the polity. The Yorubas condemned Obasanjo as president more than any other tribe in this country, yet he's their kinsman.

I think if Nigerians can look beyond the issues of tribe and religion in viewing and assessing our leaders, by praising good governance and condemning corruption and bad leadership among our leaders, our society would be the better for it.

God bless you...
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
@6Willywilly
prove your allegations that the yoruba institurionalised corruption in nigeria now.

@dee1wolex thanks for lighting his dark brain
dee1wolex:

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by plaindealer: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
The OP is a reflection of his own argument and he's just another coward and hypocrite.

You yourself, you insult other people on NL and yours is even worse because it's tribal bashing and hatred.

Your thread title is a glaring insult regarding the people of SW Nigeria and it beats me why the mods let it stand, but that's a different story.

They call Tinubu, OBJ, Fashola, and Aregbeshola ugly names and calling Tinubu Tinubu is pretty much standard on NL even though the people calling him Tinubu can not show us what he stole.

So how many threads have you started questioning why South Eastern Nigerians insults Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders?

It's not a crime to love GEJ or to express your love for GEJ, but why insult a whole region with your title and hypocrisy..

Please, look in the mirror and and quit throwing stones inside your glass house..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
omiobo:

No be only credit card,we like meat too.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
I have been vindicated. All your insulting instincts are up. Your best defense is to insult people some more. May God forgive your parents for doing such a great job with your upbringing angry
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
plaindealer: The OP is a reflection of his own argument and he's just another coward and hypocrite.

You yourself, you insult other people on NL and yours is even worse because it's tribal bashing and hatred.

Your thread title is a glaring insult regarding the people of SW Nigeria and it beats me why the mods let it stand, but that's a different story.

They call Tinubu, OBJ, Fashola, and Aregbeshola ugly names and calling Tinubu Tinubu is pretty much standard on NL even though the people calling him Tinubu can not show us what he stole.

So how many threads have you started questioning why South Eastern Nigerians insults Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders?

It's not a crime to love GEJ or to express your love for GEJ, but why insult a whole region with your title and hypocrisy..

Please, look in the mirror and and quit throwing stones inside your glass house..

Jonathan is the President of this country. He reps us all. The question is why do westerners insult their president so much, yet when the sins of awolowo was highlighted by Achebe in his book during the Biafra war, you all wept foul and stood by your role model (awolowo), it is obvious that being upright and truthful is relative with south western people.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme: I have been vindicated. All your insulting instincts are up. Your best defense is to insult people some more. May God forgive your parents for doing such a great job with your upbringing angry

oga pack well joor. when gej came to the south west to call our leaders rascals it seem you are having seizures then that you can come up with this same thread. asari dokubo has been abusing everyone including northern elders and tam David west your dumbskull didn't bring this up .gtfoh with your puking hypocrisy joor.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme:

Jonathan is the President of this country. He reps us all. The question is why do westerners insult their president so much, yet when the sins of awolowo was highlighted by Achebe in his book during the Biafra war, you all wept foul and stood by your role model (awolowo), it is obvious that being upright and truthful is relative with south western people.

which truth did ashebe speak about. you just gave yourself up as an ignorant student of history with this silly statement. hey the insult on gej will not stop unless he performs and stop being a baby Kingsway president.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
rapheaders:

oga pack well joor. when gej came to the south west to call our leaders rascals it seem you are having seizures then that you can come up with this same thread. asari dokubo has been abusing everyone including northern elders and tam David west your dumbskull didn't bring this up .gtfoh with your puking hypocrisy joor.

He apologized to Tinubu,shift.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme:

baba Linus, where and when did he apologize to bat. did he appeal to our genuine demonstration he called a party doing the fuel subsidy brouhaha?? and use the foolish army to embrass elder citizens like Ben nwabueze, femi okunnu and other elder state men. guy gej is a failure if you are nit sure about it ask librous oshoma.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by omiobo: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ Akpomeme,your love for Yooorobber as your people used to call us will never die,quit the noise and accept us the way we are,"peaceful people". Shekinah!!
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by plaindealer: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme:

1. It's ok if GEJ is your god and untouchable messiah, but no leader or soul on the face of the earth including GEJ is above criticism and insults and you have no right to dictate to people what to say or how to qualify their leaders.

2. You have no credibility or moral authority to question anybody since the same issue you are criticizing other people for is your favorite past time. You are a tribalist and unrepentant bigot

3. Your continued use of the phrase SW is not only an insult and broad generalization, it's ignorant.

Even the same GEJ you are defending insults and call other people names..

It's funny how the mods let your title stay and unedited, but also how they let you continue with your bigoted rant unchecked...
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by plaindealer: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme:

Where and how..?
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by atlwireles: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
234GT: Why is the president disappointing South-Western Nigerians so much?

Why don't you define disappointment[b][/b]
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme:

Criticism is good when it is constructive. I am talking about referring to your president your father's mate as a retardeen!!!! Is that criticism? Is that constructive!!!

When you were abusing Abacha, IBB and OBJ were they also not your parents mate
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

oga so dem no ban you. oh boy that adekunle thread bring about banning to ka Ile to ka oko ni ooo.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Duru1: Those who insult GEJ are cowards, ingrates, inherently tribal and mischievously canny.

What of those who insulted OBJ, Yar Adua, IBB, Abacha etc
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by atlwireles: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

How many of you dare abuse abacha, ibb, buhari and obj when they were in power? let's not
rewrite history here. Abuse began with yaradua and has reached new heights with Jonah.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
rapheaders:

oga so dem no ban you. oh boy that adekunle thread bring about banning to ka Ile to ka oko ni ooo.

Dem just release me. If you notice this is my first post in the last 2 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAS ZIK A Prophet?...a Must Read! / Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - / Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.