Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? (4493 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Police Operational Apparatus In The South Western Nigeria / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme: I have been vindicated. All your insulting instincts are up. Your best defense is to insult people some more. May God forgive your parents for doing such a great job with your upbringing angry

Were you not the one who posted the below?

akpomeme:
Lazy dirty northern kings grin grin grin grin grin all the money wen una don steal, wetin una take am do? almajiris everywhere, terrorist everywhere in the north because a hungry man is an anrgy man angry angry Kings of the north, how well have you govern your people. Your father is probably one of the kings thieves from the north

Are those you called dirty not some peoples leaders
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

How many of you dare abuse abacha, ibb, buhari and obj when they were in power? let's not
rewrite history here. Abuse began with yaradua and has reached new heights with Jonah.

Maybe you were too young in the days of IBB, OBJ and Abacha it would do you a lot of good to go read history or ask those older than you.

Abacha was branded a killer and protests everyday carrying his coffin all over calling him all sort of unprintable names

Same with IBB
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by kehinde1588(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
I think the op does av job.he only created d thread just to make front page. Cos is nt only yorubas that insult our bad leaders
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Dem just release me. If you notice this is my first post in the last 2 days

eggheaders na till month end. raphead na till on Christmas day.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
kehinde1588: I think the op does av job.he only created d thread just to make front page. Cos is nt only yorubas that insult our bad leaders

Leave am make he dey yarn out his anus.

Didnt he see Egyptians on the streets this week insulting their President or is Morsi not old enough to be their grandfather Maybe they are also Yorubas
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by ckkris: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
rapheaders:

when gej came to the south west to call our leaders rascals

Aregberascal! Campos square. You know them. Some are now trillionaire.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by ckkris: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Dem just release me. If you notice this is my first post in the last 2 days
Censorship is what destroyed the Soviet Union. I can shout down all dayokunu, eggthief, and Gadaffi maclatunji. Censoring is like fearing.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by atlwireles: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe you were too young in the days of IBB, OBJ and Abacha it would do you a lot of good to go read history or ask those older than you.

Abacha was branded a killer and protests everyday carrying his coffin all over calling him all sort of unprintable names

Same with IBB

Too young, I am quite sure you and my first daughter might be age mates, based on most of your comments I read here.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

Too young, I am quite sure you and my first daughter might be age mates, based on most of your comments I read here.

If I am agemates with your first daughter that must have meant you were braindead during the regime of Abacha and IBB

Or youre one of those sycophants who cant say the truth. Mind tell us why Pa Rewane, Ibru etc were hounded by Abacha

1 Like

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by rapheaders: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
ckkris: Censorship is what destroyed the Soviet Union. I can shout down all dayokunu, eggthief, and Gadaffi maclatunji. Censoring is like fearing.

when this thing wan get sense. homo erectus like you ain't invited to forum meant for human ckshyte mugu.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by atlwireles: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

If I am agemates with your first daughter that must have meant you were braindead during the regime of Abacha and IBB

Or youre one of those sycophants who cant say the truth. Mind tell us why Pa Rewane, Ibru etc were hounded by Abacha

This thread is about insults and name calling NOT opposition. You are smart enough to tell the difference. Just follow comments and read how comments are laced with insults. Only children with really bad upbringing and self esteem issues talk like this. Did you see tai solarin, soyinka, gani, ibru and co call people names, yet their points were widely understood..
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by kehinde1588(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Leave am make he dey yarn out his anus.

Didnt he see Egyptians on the streets this week insulting their President or is Morsi not old enough to be their grandfather Maybe they are also Yorubas

lool. Indeed they are yorubas.. Bt yoruba wey dey speak arabic abi
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by bloggernaija: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
The same way we abused all the other presidents and prime minister since independence.
The same way the Americans ,the British Etc abuse their presidentS
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

This thread is about insults and name calling NOT opposition. You are smart enough to tell the difference. Just follow comments and read how comments are laced with insults. Only children with really bad upbringing and self esteem issues talk like this. Did you see tai solarin, soyinka, gani, ibru and co call people names, yet their points were widely understood..

There were people carrying coffins of Abacha and IBB all over, WHat kind of insult can match wishing a person dead yet they were not whining like Retardeen and co

When Abacha died it was widespread celebration we didnt see people whining about insulting him

Go check how Americans insult Obama, Some even call him the antichrist but he is not whining unlike our clueless Retardeen and his supporters
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by atlwireles: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

There were people carrying coffins of Abacha and IBB all over, WHat kind of insult can match wishing a person dead yet they were not whining like Retardeen and co

When Abacha died it was widespread celebration we didnt see people whining about insulting him

Go check how Americans insult Obama, Some even call him the antichrist but he is not whining unlike our clueless Retardeen and his supporters

I want to keep what is good in our culture and change what needs changing. Because Americans call their president names, does not make it right. The germans don't insult theirs nor do the japanese or chinese. We can disagree on policy and politics and not become enemies with absolutely no respect for anything about ourselves.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

I want to keep what is good in our culture and change what needs changing. Because Americans call their president names, does not make it right. The germans don't insult theirs nor do the japanese or chinese. We can disagree on policy and politics and not become enemies with absolutely no respect for anything about ourselves.

WHo dare insult a Chinese ruler else you die. DO they even practice democracy in China

Below is Germany

Opponents to the German government's labor market reforms threw eggs at Chancellor Gerhard Schröder on Tuesday 24th. Around 200 demonstrators had gathered in the Brandenburg town Wittenberg carrying posters

So tell us another lie. We havent seen Germans whine like Retardeen and his cohorts
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by plaindealer: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

America is the beacon of democracy and millions of people all over the world including Nigerians are lining up at American embassies to gain passage to America not only for economic reasons, but also because of the most fundamental rights they cherish and uphold which freedom of speech and expression and to my understanding, we also have such rights in Nigeria so how is freedom of speech and expression an American thing when such rights exist in Nigeria too.

Nigeria is not a communist, police or authoritarian state where you silence and muscle people around.

Criticizing, shaming and insulting people in power is not a borrowed tradition, it's part of our culture and make up and even GEJ as the president of Nigeria insulted and called leaders from other regions names out in the open so are you saying he borrowed America culture when he did so?

What about Buhari? You in particular sat here and not only insulted him, you put hate and curse on him.

You are just another hateful and misguided hypocrite just like the OP..
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
The same poster complaining about people cussing Retardeen Jonathan had no problem writing this about a man old enough to be his grandfather

atlwireles: Buhari is the major reason Nigeria lived through 20yrs of military nightmare. God will repay him the untold hardship and hate, this man bred in this country.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by atlwireles: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu: The same poster complaining about people cussing Retardeen Jonathan had no problem writing this about a man old enough to be his grandfather

Your definition of cursing is quite liberal.[b][/b]
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

Your definition of cursing is quite liberal.[b][/b]

So hypocrite what next we have shown you Germans stoning their chancellor, We have seen you cussing out at Buhari yet you are worried about ppl doing the same to Retardeen
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by banki(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
akpomeme:

How intelligent is it to call your father's mate a retard? This is what is being discussed. Don't be a coward now and answer that one question.
because as we speak 24 hrs afTer children were. Mudered he hasn't said a word,he waited for 3yearsr before taking a decisive step on. Bokoharam
He is. Not. A visionary or charismatic leader so he is slow
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by enny5: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2013
BCOZ HIM AN THE PARTY HE STANDS FOR R WORTHLESS SHAFT.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2013
6Willywilly:
check your history
Ur people must be part of my History,if they are Nigerian and thus,Ur people as Nigerian also Institutionalised Corruption. Whatever daF.u.ck that means !!!
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Young vibrant and Verbose (yvv) your parents have indeed thought you all well.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2013
Your contents remain questionable. Your half empty views about your President worries me on how far you all can with life. There is always another side of the story that your obsession with emptiness has refused to see. Nigeria can get better and if we blind fold ourselves to some of the good works done by Mr. President, then our judgement is faulty. Jonathan is a half filled glass and should be accorded his due respect.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Willywilly6: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2013
donroxy: Ur people must be part of my History,if they are Nigerian and thus,Ur people as Nigerian also Institutionalised Corruption. Whatever daF.u.ck that means !!!
Every one got history, but the one i meant is the history of institutionalization of Corruption in this country which was spearheaded and propelled by the Yorubas before Hausa/Fulani North took it to another level.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Willywilly6:
Every one got history, but the one i meant is the history of institutionalization of Corruption in this country which was spearheaded and propelled by the Yorubas before Hausa/Fulani North took it to another level.

Bro you need not join issues with those who can't see anything wrong with some of the roles played by their leaders in our common history. Need I remind them of awolowo's role in killing the igbos during the war and subjugation of the igbos after the war through draconian financial policy targeted at a people. The privatized government entities, sold to them for peanuts (north and sw), this is where they found the voice and footing to talk in today's Nigeria. Shamelessly they keep defending all that is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Willywilly6:
Be specific , who,who and who among Yoruba Dudes spearheaded corruption that ur people are not part of !!

What do you mean by ''Institutionalised corruption'' ?
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by ckkris: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
donroxy: Be specific , who,who and who among Yoruba Dudes spearheaded corruption that ur people are not part of !!

donroxy: Be specific , who,who and who among Yoruba Dudes spearheaded corruption that ur people are not part of !!

donroxy:
Abiola, Tinubu, Ogboni, Secret Societies. . .
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
ckkris: [color=#006600][/color]Abiola, Tinubu, Ogboni, Secret Societies. . .

Why you dey answer these guys who shy away from the truth. Pussy cat no fit born tiger.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by skyfall: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
It's called FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. It's a fundamental human right and people may use it as they choose.
Re: Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? by akpomeme(m): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2013
skyfall: It's called FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. It's a fundamental human right and people may use it as they choose.
May God help your children express themselves freely in abusive form towards you and your spouse. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN / Check Out Chealse Behaviour After Loosing To PSG- Wearing Pampers! / The Latest News(rumour) In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.