Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

We Will Move Mountains Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Will Move Mountains Together (661 Views)

7 Mountains Deadlier Than Everest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Move Mountains Together by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2013
I posted this in popawa's thread, But decided to open a thread for it for posterity sake. Do bear with me if you encounter it twice. wink I Woke up this Saturday morning unlike me that hate clichés. I decided to write a letter to my future wife I think this is cos I have been thinking of her lately.

Hello Future Wife

The other day i was watching Flavours Na'bania "Ada Ada's" music video I couldn't help but start imagining how our own day will be like, will it be a big, medium or large ceremony... I think that will be up to you to decide but just bear in mind i will spare no expenses in making you dream wedding come through.

I know, I would have to find you soon because recently my dad and mom who have never given me sex education before, have started lecturing me indirectly about the qualities any woman i bring into the house as my wife must have. My sister is always anxious to size up the beauty of any lady I come across as she insist we must protect the bloodline of beauty and handsomeness. As for my brother he always reminds me that I should make sure you are endowed with the right assets whenever we have our little "man talks". I keep laughing in my head given all this list and high expectation they want from you. I think this is because been the first son, the look up to me and have high expectations from me, but trust me you will love my family they are very easy going, open minded and as for my mum after suffering in the hands of her mother in-laws she has vowed to treat you with love care and respect, she can't wait to shower you with the love she never received from her in-laws. Moreover all I want from you is for you to be a "Michelle to my Obama" because we will definitely be a power couple in the future given the trajectory my life is going right now.

There are few things you need to know about your future husband. I am very strong willed, determined but at the same time diplomatic, I have a very tough exterior but a hopeless romantic on the inside, I am principled and I respect boundaries, I am also very hardworking and goal oriented. As for my looks that is not an issue because my father took his time to make me for you .

You alone hold the key to my heart, you alone is my kryptonite. I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for better for worse. I will not clip your wing, I will instead help you soar in your career, I will make it my life duty to ensure you leave a fulfilled life. Your happiness is my happiness, I will be a rock to stand on, a shoulder you can lean on, an ear you can talk to. We will face challenges in our life and marriage but with love, open communication and God as our foundation we will scale through.

Please don't feel insecure about your body because what i care most about is the quality of your soul and beauty of your spirit. By default I am driven by passion, Every thing I do , I do with passion So therefore expect our love sessions to be filled with passion, heavenly feelings will be a normal intimate experience for you because I am equipped with the right tool, the right body and the right skills to make that happen.

Yes I know you might have a past, don't worry it wouldn't matter because if my father in heaven can forgive and forget our sins who am I to judge you for your past, what matter is the future we build together and the memories we make together. My darling we will move mountains together.

Please don't let the bad experiences you've had with guys make you stop believing I will come. I wouldn't want you to worry about me, about when I will come, or become desperate due to age and pressure from society, I want you to live not exist, have fun, make mistake and learn from them, I want you to follow your passion and pursue your dreams, I want YOU to be YOU.

I will find you and when I do I promise to exceed your expectation.

Signed Your Future Husband
Mathew Briggs
Re: We Will Move Mountains Together by Cholls(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2013
I love this! Nice one bro.
Matthew briggs: I posted this in popawa's thread and was inspired to write this by her thread. But decided to open a thread for it for posterity sake. Do bear with me if you encounter it twice. I Woke up this Saturday morning unlike me I decided to write a letter to my future wife I think this is cos I have been thinking of her lately.

Hello Future Wife

The other day i was watching Flavours Na'bania "Ada Ada's" music video I couldn't help but start imagining how our own day will be like, will it be a big, medium or large ceremony... I think that will be up to you to decide but just bear in mind i will spare no expenses in making you dream wedding come through.

I know, I would have to find you soon because recently my dad and mom who have never given me sex education before, have started lecturing me indirectly about the qualities any woman i bring into the house as my wife must have. My sister is always anxious to size up the beauty of any lady I come across as she insist we must protect the bloodline of beauty and handsomeness. As for my brother he always reminds me that I should make sure you are endowed with the right assets whenever we have our little "man talks". I keep laughing in my head given all this list and high expectation they want from you. I think this is because been the first son, the look up to me and have high expectations from me, but trust me you will love my family they are very easy going, open minded and as for my mum after suffering in the hands of her mother in-laws she has vowed to treat you with love care and respect, she can't wait to shower you with the love she never received from her in-laws. Moreover all I want from you is for you to be a "Michelle to my Obama" because we will definitely be a power couple in the future given the trajectory my life is going right now.

There are few things you need to know about your future husband. I am very strong willed, determined but at the same time diplomatic, I have a very tough exterior but a hopeless romantic on the inside, I am principled and I respect boundaries, I am also very hardworking and goal oriented. As for my looks that is not an issue because my father took his time to make me for you .

You alone hold the key to my heart, you alone is my kryptonite. I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for better for worse. I will not clip your wing, I will instead help you soar in your career, I will make it my life duty to ensure you leave a fulfilled life. Your happiness is my happiness, I will be a rock to stand on, a shoulder you can lean on, an ear you can talk to. We will face challenges in our life and marriage but with love, open communication and God as our foundation we will scale through.

Please don't feel insecure about your body because what i care most about is the quality of your soul and beauty of your spirit. By default I am driven by passion, Every thing I do , I do with passion So therefore expect our love sessions to be filled with passion, heavenly feelings will be a normal intimate experience for you because I am equipped with the right tool, the right body and the right skills to make that happen.

Yes I know you might have a past, don't worry it wouldn't matter because if my father in heaven can forgive and forget our sins who am I to judge you for your past, what matter is the future we build together and the memories we make together. My darling we will move mountains together.

Please don't let the bad experiences you've had with guys make you stop believing I will come. I wouldn't want you to worry about me, about when I will come, or become desperate due to age and pressure from society, I want you to live not exist, have fun, make mistake and learn from them, I want you to follow your passion and pursue your dreams, I want YOU to be YOU.

Mathew Briggs

1 Like

Re: We Will Move Mountains Together by zentarr(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yeas I saw it in popawas thread. Bros you gats to chop knuckle. U try.
Re: We Will Move Mountains Together by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs: I posted this in popawa's thread, But decided to open a thread for it for posterity sake. Do bear with me if you encounter it twice. wink I Woke up this Saturday morning unlike me that hate clichés. I decided to write a letter to my future wife I think this is cos I have been thinking of her lately.

Hello Future Wife

Mathew Briggs
i followed you over from there and,i've got to say she's gonna be very lucky.anyways nice post keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Romance / Al Mustapha Set Free!!!!! / 9 Warning Signs Of A Troubled Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.