Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Grace Is The New Wine- Part 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Is The New Wine- Part 4 (593 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Grace Is The New Wine Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Is The New Wine- Part 4 by charisville: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2013
To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. Hebrews 12.24

Charis Ville Capsule

Jesus is the mediator- the "go between", of the new covenant. The old covenant was the Law, which came through Moses; given so that man could come to the end of himself and cry out for Jesus. When it was given at mount Sinai, 3,000 people died at its foot. But after the apostles received the outpouring of God's Spirit of grace, 3,000 people got saved.

The law was full of condemnation; that if even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned to death (Hebrew 12:20). But thank God for His grace, that set us free from every condemnation, judgement, curse and punishment. Many believers still try to go back to Mount Sinai, where they try to keep the law and continue to fail at it.

The power of sin is strengthened in a believer's life, when they continue to live under the law. It is thought that, the more grace is talked about, the more sin increases; that's not true. "For sin shall no longer have dominion over you, because you are not under the law but under grace" (Romans 6:14). Get in, under the new wine; get in, under grace.
*To be continued*

Prayer: My Daddy God, I thank You for Your grace. I get in, under Your grace and I continue to drink of Your new wine, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Wuss Cleanser....must Read For "Good Boys" And "Good Girls" / n / Help Needed...... Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.