Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,978 members, 7,848,927 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

"My Worst Ever Experience With Women" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Worst Ever Experience With Women" (562 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Worst Ever Experience With Women" by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Lots of people read my blog(www.flaubertajiero.com)and write-ups and just basically assumed "this guy must be perfect with women and dating from the start". But that's not true! I once had odd years in dating like everyone else.

My worst ever experience with women is something that may shock and surprise you... It's that your pal Flaubert understands what it's like to feel NERVOUS around women. In fact, I understand better than MOST Guys.

I totally get how AWFUL and HOPELESS it feels to think you'll NEVER get a great girl because you're too SCARED and INSECURE to make it happen.

I know what it's like to think you're not nearly good-looking enough to do it. To think you're not "cool" enough to do it. To think you're not successful enough in life to do it. Above all to think you're basically "cursed" to fail forever (and die alone) because the mere THOUGHT of approaching a woman makes your heart pound and your palms sweat.

I understand EXACTLY how all of this feels because -- once upon a time -- my "mental state" about approaching women was exactly the same as yours is right now... and it was DESTROYING MY WHOLE LIFE... until I learned how to FIGHT BACK and EVERYTHING changed.

It was just a few YEARS ago that I'd see a woman I wanted to meet but was too TERRIFIED to do anything about it... Sometimes I was talking to the girl, enjoying our conversation... but REALLY wanting to ask her out and as well for her number. Then realizing I just couldn't do it.

WHY? .... because:

I was PARALYZED by fear.

I was frozen by my INSECURITIES.

It was HORRIBLE.

I mean, geez, why couldn't I just say, "Hey, give me your number?" What did I think was going to happen if I said it? That she was going to call a crowd around and point me out as the loser who just asked her for her number?

Of course not.... And the ironic truth was, the only "loser" thing about the situation was that I never DID ask for her number... because I was so AFRAID.

Afraid that I'd say the wrong thing.

Afraid that she'd say "no."

Afraid that I'd offend her.

Basically, at the time, I just ASSUMED that I was destined to fail with women, no matter what. I felt like I had fatal issues with insecurity and fear, but even WORSE-- I couldn't TELL anyone about it or get help.

I felt like a dork if I even MENTIONED the topic to other guys... like talking about it made it clear that I was a loser. Naturally, all of this led me to believe that there was something very wrong with ME. And that I'd wind up ALONE.

Does this sound familiar?

But here's the FIRST thing that I found out, a total REVELATION that CHANGED EVERYTHING for me...

It was simply this:

I learned that, when a woman DOES respond in a negative way, it's all about HER and not about ME... 99% of the time, if she responds negatively, it's because she's either:

1) unavailable (the most common case)

2) she's not a nice person (very rare)

3) she's in a hurry (very common)

4) she's in a bad mood (we all have those days...)

So then...what do all of these things share in common?

It's that NONE of them are within your control! Even more importantly, NONE of them have ANYTHING to do with you! They're NOT your fault, and they're NOT your problem in anyway.

IN REALITY, most women will respond somewhere between "neutral" and "positive" to being "approached" by you.

LEARN IT. LIVE IT.

www.flaubertajiero.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls / Who Is A Saint? / Where & How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.