Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (78819 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by TeenageMoney(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Still a better Love story than Twilight
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
A younger version of the ex-wife.
Pastor like 'em fair cheesy the ministry is moving on.Hope this one becomes the permanent site cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by myners007: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
bros chris,kparobor wen grand mama marry for u for village dy cry mk u carry her go lagos. instead na all dis oyibo pori pori gals for eko naim dy chop ur money .uncle nor lt dis one we get plenty bobo deceive u again
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
If girls are still running after bobby brown, chris is still not a bad option..... if he marries this girl tomorrow and by next tomorrow, he calls her a witch from the 7th circle of hell, trust me girls will still jump into the bed with him....

Girly grab the cash as much as u can, learn from the previous women, save up for rainy day cos soon and very soon, when he is tired of seeing u, and some hotter chic is singing in the choir, brace ur self, for the season of the witch is about to be bestowed on you
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nna this man get eyes,check the list of him wives u go think say na from water he day bring them,pastor pastor remain 4 us o
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
E b like say e dey sweet to do bad thing oh cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Teejoy247: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
alaoeri: Honestly Okotie is a good bad sharp pastor, operation nyansh them all.
he is not a true man of God cos i dnt knw d type of example he is passing to his followers.......wat a shame

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
ifyalways: A younger version of the ex-wife.
Pastor like 'em fair cheesy the ministry is moving on.Hope this one becomes the permanent site cheesy

On which Pst Okotie plants his d y c k.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
This pastor don find beauty go marine world o,which one be dolphin,hmmm,next na whale,pastor abeg give me the shark ooo

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Inik(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerians are too gullible embarassed This is an unconfirmed story from a gossip blog and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker...smh

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by bonna4u(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
ARES: If girls are still running after bobby brown, chris is still not a bad option..... if he marries this girl tomorrow and by next tomorrow, he calls her a witch from the 7th circle of hell, trust me girls will still jump into the bed with him....

Girly grab the cash as much as u can, learn from the previous women, save up for rainy day cos soon and very soon, when he is tired of seeing u, and some hotter chic is singing in the choir, brace ur self for the season of the witch is about to be bestowed on you
grin grin grin
I must go bible school. I wan start my ministry sharp sharp make I begin enjoy dis kin thingz.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by fyneguy: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: @op which church did you say this gurl attends? And where can I find a branch in Abj

So na Abuja you dey as Media assistant to the President on Nairaland affairs? grin
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Youngtekkey(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
abeg jare make pastor dey enjoy go good tin no go elude me
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by sobaemma(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
I day imagine wetin they go day do for their church,let me guess their weekly service, MONDAY-kissing of the lady u want tuesday-honurable time to change ur galfrd wednesday-contexting for any election even though u fail thurdays-fu..king any member,friday,evangelise for more gals,saturday,dance ur way to ur miracle even with pant it is well accepted,SUNDAY-UR HEAVY OFFERING FOR THE WEEK,MONEY

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Inik: Nigerians are too gullible embarassed This is an unconfirmed story from a gossip blog and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker...smh

We have seen it many times before. They usually start off as unconfirmed 'gossip'. Sometimes denied by the personalities involved but most of the time, ignored.

Come to think of it,would you expect to read about sth like this in the Guardian or Vanguard newspaper even if true?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Lakayanah: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please you people should let the man of "God" be haba he is in the spirit. I don't think his blokus has ever gotten its target. He needs to align his blokus and prick properly to get the target and all those mammy water and winch have not been allowing that to happen. His "god" has shown him this one is in the spirit the fruit of the prick will not elude him this time around.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by donem: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Okotie has good taste
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Even pastor want to tidy hahahahah
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Willgates(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Upon hall d wumen in his church na Dolphin he fit ket grunch on... Is wah wo.
Btw,why kive dis likle fish dis cheap publicity when u aint even sure of d whole stuff?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
donem: Okotie has good taste

Actually we all do. Only the very few who have the cash get noticed. Infact I have great taste. But you are never going to read about the choices I make any where bc it wont be considered newsworthy

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by betrani(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
SELFWORTH: Hell must be overcrowded.

Why would anyone want to be with a serial "wife-eater"? It's true sha, eligible men are scarce in Nigeria so the old men are now back on the market.
point of correction; old men who truly knw what 'em girls want!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by bakynes(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
I used to attend his church arnd 1993-1998.He always gives us a special number every sundayn his voice is cool anyway bt the man na oshomo o, i can remember then wen my mum was driving us to church,the man drove pass some women in d hold up and was eyeing dem women in their car, they were members as well anyway. We don't do too much praying there and we don't sing all dis songs they sing in Redemeed and MFM etc na porsche songs we dey sing den,na rich man church sha
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by ddeola: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
It is well o
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by vivalavida(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
All i see is a big nose and a massive fore-head

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
If this is true, what example is he trying to lay. Can he still stand before his congregation and preach against sexual sins?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by zanebaddo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lolz, gurlfwend huh! U mean a pastor iz kipin gurlfwend, u mean such a beautiful gurl goez in2 d bedroom of a man who callz himsef a pastor, u mean dat heheheheh..if I say am not part of diz thread my oga at d top wil insist ok ooo!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
i'm sure delphin will be in her early twenties. If he were a woman i'd be calling him a cougar
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by jamiu4real(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
The pastor like good thing oo.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by bakynes(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Even RMD,Patrick Doyle and so many celeb den attended d church. I don't know if they still do but beautiful women attend d church then, wear all kinds of fancy dresses na dress to kill then.I serzly doubt, if the man is a true man of God bt remember judge nt my anoited.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Ifipaulinus(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
make i hear say she 5n,na annoitin she get. I guez dat z wht attract pastor okotie.

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Temismith: Hehehehehe! gringrin! As for me and my fone, we shall not comment! cheesygrin
no country go give una asylum
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Fomaxcool: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
And the Bible says that "He love strange and beautiful women"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.