Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (78850 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
WildChild00: I do hope he keeps to his marriage vows this time around.

after how many adulterous wedding
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
micki83:
Letter to the English language:
Dear English
...I'm sorry...for all d cruelty and pain u've endured in d hands of man...I'm truly sorry...for all those who abused and brutalized u with no mercy or compassion,I apologize.
I wish I culd assure u that a brighter day awaits u,but right now,d future looks bleak.just kip ur head up,English;whatever doesn't kill u,makes u stronger.
Yours compassionately,
Micki.
you have not appologised to English for not having a sense of humour or understand when someone is just trying to be funny..Pls kindly list what u have achieved with ur english..I bet it is no where close to Dame Patience Jonathan(first lady)...Miss abi na Mrs. Oversabi
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by davida222(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
This message is to awaken your
consciousness of RAPTURE. A serious
meeting is going on in d kingdom of
darkness now, their agenda is on how
to occupy the minds of christians with
the things of the world so that RAPTURE
will take them unaware. Jesus is no
more at the door but has crossed the
door. So Please, make amendment
where there is need. Be serious with
EVANGELISM & SOULS-WINNING, God
counts on the two. Send this to as many
as you can. There is no more time. in all
your decision you make put God first.
and I pray that God will direct you
AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by micki83(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
akthedream: you have not appologised to English for not having a sense of humour or understand when someone is just trying to be funny..Pls kindly list what u have achieved with ur english..I bet it is no where close to Dame Patience Jonathan(first lady)...Miss abi na Mrs. Oversabi
Hian!...another escapee from d island of misfit toys! Who let u out of d attic,abeg? undecided
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by oladelei: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Again hin no dey tire
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by samtek(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
In Matthew 5:31-32 Jesus said:
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’
32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, it guilty of making her a victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

That's all i have to say
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by timtai: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
u too lk beter thing.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by victorD3: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Who says the lord is not good.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by ignis: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
The girl is beautiful...
I just pray she has something upstairs and not empty.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pastor Chris Okotie:

I have verbally perceived via my well spiritual and physicially performing auditory processing externals that the undoubtedly idiosyncratic public seem to have been given an overdose intake of certain garrulous media element of my non-sexual association with a certain Delphine.... Amen... Now, as a sacrosanct man of the scriptures, I speedily cogitate and re-cogitate on the well-trodden and known verse of the scriptures, 'it is not good for a man to be alone'.... Amen, somebody... And on this I placate my pulmonary inspired plea.

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Divineboy42(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
Naaawwwwaaaa oooo
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by imolicool(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
before he said god call him to be a president but now god is calling him to marry and divorce nah wah men of god

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Jossyluv4(f): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dis pastor sef...I no knw whether him bible different frm odas. Wht sort of life is he living na wa o.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by dicka04(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2013
:-OWow!... Father lord it's mah turn this year, do it like you did for your faithful servant..amen. wink:-OWow!... Father lord it's mah turn this year, do it like you did for your faithful servant..amen.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by armyofone(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Okotie should stop this yeye thing now and face his music. Carrying/marrying/dieforcing women up and down is not one of the spiritual characteristics/features of a real man of God.

I mean he should just focus on his husbandry roles and music. The good book said don't marry after you divorce. Which bible is he using self? The book according to Chris? sigh. I went to his service once with my parents, ummm that place na real fashion house grin.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2013
If this is true, then Chris Okotie is a prostitute and not fit to be labelled a man of God. But sincerely, I hope it's not!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Chiilove: 3:43am On Jul 07, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]. This man must be an antiChrist. A minister havin a girl friend, commitin adultery? Holy Jesus! Wat wil the members do then! God forbid!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by smartg(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: @op which church did you say this gurl attends? And where can I find a branch in Abj
chei!, girlfriend snatcher!!!.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2013
And this pastor still get church members undecided

Hmmn
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by xtremeinv(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2013
CHRIS MY NAME SAKE JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE O JAREEEE.........IF U NEED AN INDUSTRIAL GENERATOR URGENTLY YOU KNOW WHERE TO TURN.........NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ON POINT.......

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Donfamous(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2013
$andra-Luv:
na every yellow thing em dey like ,, small time she go become winsh!!!
$andra-Luv:
$andra-Luv:
wetin
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by gebest: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2013
na wao this man like better thing oh see as she fine, he really like fair people like "OGBANJE" cHRIS marry ugly girl your marriage will last. is an advice though.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by jjcbuthot: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2013
WildChild00: I do hope he keeps to his marriage vows this time around.

They are not married yet - only enjoying each other.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by jjcbuthot: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2013
NOIBMUUL: If this is true, then Chris Okotie is a prostitute and not fit to be labelled a man of God. But sincerely, I hope it's not!

And which of them is not a play boy? The best thing in life, if you really want to enjoy yourself, is to lead a church. You will f... tire.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by ajanaku2(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Why are you Guys condemning the Nigger? He's got blood in his Veins!...He also has a Pipe at the meeting of his thighs!

Meanwhile, I think the biblical David and his Son, Solomon did worse and they both made Heaven...As a matter of fact, God described David as the "Apple of His Eyes"! (Psalms 17 : 8 ) ...despite the fact that he lusted and bedded the beautiful wife of one of his Warriors! He later had the poor Warrior killed!

Abeg, make una free Chris! Besides, the lady's impeccably pulchritudinous! Who no like better thing?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Gasout(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2013
Did i hear u say 'HIS GIRLFRIEND'? Hmmm. I thought MEN of GOD dnt av 'GIRLFRD' except 'WIFE'. GOD knws who is serving him
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Lakayanah: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2013
The long and short of the whole thing is that he is FAKE it's only fake people that go about looking for things that glitters they don't have time for gold. The process of going through the furnace is unthinkable. He has made his bed with thorns and so will he lie on it.I only pity the mumus that have been hypnotized with charms from okija shrine to remain in his church.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by telim: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2013
this is the main reason beautiful gals are hard to find these days cause majority of them are either dating or married to a rich man, pastor and an imam. That are old enough to be their father, is high time the youth of these country comes out to protest against these trend in town before the average once we are managing, will start disappearing thereby leaving us with scary faces to bleep.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by dekins: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmm.My lips are sealed.The end shall tell.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by bantonservices(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmmm, good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.