Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (78852 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
The fine gentleman is already enjoying his 72 virgins - right here on earth.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Ericsdm55(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
I think we should pray for him and wish a successful r/ship that will lead to marriage as soon as possible. Having it on mind that he's a man of God and deserved our prayers.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by pbling: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
again,hmmm e wont divorce,hw ll e advice us against divorce
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
supaeagles: Damn it feels good to be a pastor...
It is good to be a follower of Christ not being a pastor! Allthough I'm a follower of Christ too but I hate that title maybe due to all the rubbish we hear most of them engage in.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by tpapi: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
No b to marry b d problem,na weda him fit impregnant the babe
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Richfella: The fine gentleman is already enjoying his 72 virgins - right here on earth.
Is he now in another religion?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by birdman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Both the gf and wife are wide-eyed, light complexioned with full lips. Pastor is serving a living God grin
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by dorox(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Only God knows the amount of tithe money that the pastor used in tripping this yellow sisi into submission, bearing in mind that the last wife got luxury cars and numerous luxury cruises around the world while faithful tithe payers were still hoping for their 'unusual breakthrough'.

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Btruth: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
ashile: Wife number what now...?

This pastor and divorce n women

Its well sha

Leave him alone now............ He's only human. Nobody is perfect. And always remember that you should not in anyway condemn God's annoting.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
...this freak got eyes for devil's angels......
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by jjman2322: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
dorox: Only God knows the amount of tithe money that the pastor used in tripping this yellow sisi into submission, bearing in mind that the last wife got luxury cars and numerous luxury cruises around the world while faithful tithe payers where still hoping for their 'unusual breakthrough'.

hahah good point... but don't feel bad for the faithful payers... the world is not fair.. you gotta be the wolf not the sheep
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Together they will deliver the world and show people way to heaven. congrats lover boy. hope the wives you have married so far can be backed-up with some bible quotations.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Chingyarmani(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
She's fine as f**k...Badt Sharp pastor
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by micki83(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Willgates: Upon hall d wumen in his church na Dolphin he fit ket grunch on... Is wah wo.
Btw,why kive dis likle fish dis cheap publicity when u aint even sure of d whole stuff?
Letter to the English language:
Dear English
...I'm sorry...for all d cruelty and pain u've endured in d hands of man...I'm truly sorry...for all those who abused and brutalized u with no mercy or compassion,I apologize.
I wish I culd assure u that a brighter day awaits u,but right now,d future looks bleak.just kip ur head up,English;whatever doesn't kill u,makes u stronger.
Yours compassionately,
Micki.

1 Like

Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Olaone1: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abeg free the pastor jare. Sweet girl like that tongue

BTW, Obadiah suppose come quote the bible make you all know say this dey our Bible
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Olaone1: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Omotolu: ...this freak got eyes for devil's angels......
grin
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Blackgold09(f): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
WildChild00: I do hope he keeps to his marriage vows this time around.
i pray
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Adanyebe(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pastor chris must have brainwashed her wif his political ambition as the next future president of this country...... And she must have been carried away with thoughts of beign the next first lady..... Anyway goodluck to both of them as they wait patiently
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
ashile: Wife number what now...?

This pastor and divorce n women

Its well sha
no 3 the man of rod is doing chop and clean mouth
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by gigio: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
I dont know. is it just me, the girl face is like ... what I dont know. just Ex wife is too finer abeg. I dont know why no bad mouthed nairalanders have yabbed that her face. see m-a-k-e u-p. no beefing pls undecided
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Btruth:

Leave him alone now............ He's only human. Nobody is perfect. And always remember that you should not in anyway condemn God's annoting.
and what makes you think this pastor is God annointed?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by cheche98(f): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Orikinla: Na only half-caste babes pastor like.
good observation.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Olaone1: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: and what makes you think this pastor is God annointed?
Know any Pastor that's anointed?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by personpikin: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Do people still attend dat church of his?
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
The comments here are appalling.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by personpikin: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
[/quote]....and dat got me laffin
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bl.OODY shame..ordinary men stick to their wives for years, with or without children..regardless of the situations in the marriage, yet Christ Okotie cant keep his bulala at a place and some people still regard him as a 'man of God?'. Riiigghttt?! I no see wetin go carry me go this kind church and for those people wey dey shout 'rumor'..Una no hear say na the Chikala dey teeeeh people say Pastor buy motor for her? Shuwo?!
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Olamoses76: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
I wish Pastor Chris Okotie all the best and happy new relationship experience. Shalom.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by hikmoj(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
devigblegble: I will be a pastor in my next life Walahi
wot are u waitin 4? Why not now? hurry up waste no time just rent a shop,look 4 odeshi dat can make u to visualize beyond physical realm&also aid u in performin miracles,b4 u know it u would b d talk of d town.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
tpapi: No b to marry b d problem,na weda him fit impregnant the babe
him no get preek?I dey available o
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Ashlamzee(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na so.
Re: Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) by Adanyebe(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
How can A MAN OF GOD have a girlfriend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.