Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Man Attempts To Control Electric Current - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Attempts To Control Electric Current (25767 Views)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
O nfi iku sere.

The guy needs to be arrested for attempting suicide before its too late!
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by johnemeka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
[size=40pt]funny video ...
Hahahhahahhahhhahhhahhahahhah![/size]
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by EMMANER(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
LEAF HIM, HIS PLACENTA IS JUST CALLING HIM

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by godman01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Aboki in suit
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
I AM MORE AMUSED BY THE WAY THE GUY CLIMBED THE POLE WITH SUCH EASE......JUST LIKE A FLIPPING MONKEY......HOLY CRAP!
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by obyrich(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
godman01: Aboki in suit
The attire is something else. Until now I didnt know that people climp electric poles wearing tie. Nothing wey these Abokis no fit do. If we talk now them go say we be tribalists. Shebi that one be my fellow Nigerian?
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Adufaye(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Very funny..........make him go try am for auto wharf
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by texaco1: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
leave dat man , na one day he go climb he no go some down grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by origboyetoyin: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
thrugemaster: WARNING : DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
correct talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by redcliff: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
[size=14pt]its a bird, no, its a plane, no its Electric Man!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by donjuviam(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Enegod: kai..this aboki carry jazz wela o..but why e come fall na?![/quo[quote author=Enegod]kai..this aboki carry jazz wela o..but why e come fall na?!
[quote author=Enegod]kai..this aboki carry jazz wela o..but why e come fall na?! Dat tin una funny
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by tlops(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na only Aboki fit try this kain thing...I hope hes alive oh...but why wear "coat" to climb pole? Na babariga for good, it would have acted as a parachute thereby minimizing his impact while falling..

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Exponental(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na craze dey worry am....... Electricity dey look face? Abi dem tell am say 7virgins dey wey no get light for heaven?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by cycline404(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
I first fear but i no fear again cos the man fall my hand.... shocked
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Tingles(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
lol...The guy was yet to die and his "friends" were already saying "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un" that stuff muslims say before announcing someone's death.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by lafad11(m): 1:57am On Jul 07, 2013
This guy is sick......
Can't stop laughing grin grin
#Abokitinz
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by smartg(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2013
The 'ABOKI Guinness Book of LAW BREAKERS' are professionally trained athletes. The Moves you see on the electric pole, takes years of practice to perfect , so we advice you, DO NOT copy what you see on the pole at all...... stay save!.

DON'T TRY THIS!!
at Home, at school, or anywhere!!!
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by smartg(m): 4:40am On Jul 07, 2013
Funniest video year so far
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by foster64: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2013
[quot e author=MrsYuzedo]This man shud came to my horseban mantion and enterten us in banana island. Tenks.[/quote] abeg wetin be horse-ban-man-tion?
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2013
He really tried. We can't wait to see him retry.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Zoola91(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2013
MrsYuzedo: This man shud came to my horseban mantion and enterten us in banana island. Tenks.

yuzedo female account hmmmmmm
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by juman(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Kai kai kai!!!

Absolute risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2013
very scary video, was wondering why he didnt get electrocuted much earlier...lucky head and heart, he's got
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by lomprico(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2013
Lesson: don't mess with high tension!
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by joe4christ(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2013
hahahahaha I cant believe my eyes, did you see how he fell?
Nigerian first super hero on suit. Lol! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by bingbagbo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin grin grin ;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/1350135/barter-trade-fiction-nairaland-characters
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by bingbagbo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Just finish watching it 2 times nd am like Gosh hope e no go fall? cheesy grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by zangality(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ignorance is a killer disease, this aboki will just die for nothing. This is the physics explanation to what he is trying to do:
1. He didn't get electrocuted the times he was trying it indoor because the electric circuit is incomplete i.e electric current are only on his body but not passing through. He should repeat the indoor experiments by torching both the live and neutral wire at the same time or remove his shoes will holding the live wire.
2.He got electrocuted on the pole because his body touched both the live and neutral wires at the same time(watch the video again) and besides, the electrical current on the pole is higher.

grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Ayatullah(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
dedons: The guy na learner 4 where i dey

me wey dey waka ontop high tension and bath inside transformer nko?

Na only mouth?..........show us your video clip undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Format My Nokia 3110c / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer / A Florida Based Company Has Created Headphones That Can Get You High On Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.