Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa (14309 Views)

ESIC Telangana And AP Recruitment For Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & Multi / AP DSC Results 2015 / Learn How To Programme On Nurit Pos Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2008
Datope ---

If am in IKU shoes, Even if the best thing that would happen to me at the moment is to drop my resignation letter, I will not do it immediately again as I know the eyes of Jayjay and others in the HR will be watching out for the single guy in Engineering that started this post.

Can't afford to be blacklisted at least when my new employer decides to make a reference.

GooD oF YoU
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2008
Nairalanders-

My silence has a meaning.

'Those who refuse to think today sinks tomorrow'

At last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by TATPRESS(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
Nice trend!
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2008

Jayjay----
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by pepple: 1:20am On Jun 22, 2008
Mr Iku,
    Congrat! enjoy, u are in a palace.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Bunclejoe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
Iku,
accept my sympathy about your APMT issue. The place is a land of slavery, home of bandwagons and a place of jamboree. The annoying thing is that the Oyibos are just using people as add and drop form. No respect for your feelings.
I was working there before I left last August.
They punished me for offence I was not even on duty when it happened and because I was still on probation, (as the said)I bore the brunt.
I was in Engineering dept then, I saw hell both on morning duty and night, climbing high mast was tasking, STS crane was hell and even the Leibherr crane was suicide. I worked on them all.
The so call Nigerian heads in the dept are partners in the crime, they feel threatened by your presence and they can help the Oyibos to enslave you the more or better see you out.

Well, today I thank God that I left the place, am comfortable with peace of mind in my new job.

For any graduate that want to go there, I implore you to think twice, 'cos you will see a primary school fail out earning even more than you in the dept.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
Thanks for ur post!

I appreciate ur sincerity and maturity. It is well. The blacks there really assist the oyinbos.

Imagine Jayjay posts? This is a black that is even hunting for me? Imagine- despite my post on nairaland he still looks for me around the company. Thats why I have been silent.

I have the joker, once I play it, am out.

A guy appointment was terminated like that becos he was absent for a day though he took permission from his supervisor but it wass said that he was still on probation.

He was SAKED-- a young chap.

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
B-unclejoe

Thanks for ur post!

I appreciate ur sincerity and maturity. It is well. The blacks there really assist the oyinbos.

Imagine Jayjay posts? This is a black that is even hunting for me? Imagine- despite my post on nairaland he still looks for me around the company. Thats why I have been silent.

I have the joker, once I play it, am out.

A guy appointment was terminated like that becos he was absent for a day though he took permission from his supervisor but it wass said that he was still on probation.

He was SAKED-- a young chap.

Thanks bro!
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Bunclejoe(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
Thanks my dear, one you lay your hand on any solid ground, play your joker,
Jay jay, C'D ans S'G are all thesame. Jayjay joined them, he was even the one that carry the whole thing on his head, he said I was too bold and fearless.

I wish you all the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Babygod: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
IKU, U BE BRAGGARD !!!!!U NO FIT RESIGN, IN SHORT U NO GET MIND TO RESIGN, IN SHORT U NO FIT RESIGN, NA THE ONLY JOB U GET 4 DIS WORLD, SO Y HOLLER ?
B-UNCLE JOE LEFT THE JOB because HIM GET MIND, SO WHAT ABOUT U > OVER A MONTH U HAVE BEEN SHOUTING,ARE U THE ONLY ONE THERE, MY FRIEND STOP COMPLAINING, JUST LEAVE THE JOB.

ABEG NA IBO U BE ?, I WAN KNOW , U GET 2 MUCH SENSE. THE COMPANY IS NOT UR FATHERS COMPANY, SO Y DIE DIA, EVEN IF U LEAVE, THE COMPANY GO STILL DEY GO ON,SO WETIN U DEY HOLLER? , IF I BE THE WHITE MAN I FOR DON SACK U SINCE, U COMPLAIN 2 MUCH, ACT LIKE B-UNCLE JOE, LEAVE THE PLACE U GO GET ANOTHER PLACE,U COMPLAIN 2 MUCH

OTHERS WEY DEY DIA , ARE THEY FOOLS ? DEM KNOW WETIN DEM DEY DO, "THE HAND U CANT BITE , KISS IT, "
O BOY JUST ADAPT, AS THE CHINESE WOULSD SAY "SOFLEE SOFLEE CACTHEE MONKEY"

PLS OTHERS ARE WAITING WHO DONT MIND RESIGN AND ALLOW THEM TO EXPERIENCE WHAT U SAW SO WE CAN KNOW WHETHER U ARE TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT

I DARE U TO RESIGN ! [size=20pt]
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
B-unclejoe-

At last!

Watin go be go be.

Once again, am now a free person. I was able to get different views from different brains.

B-unclejoe- i appreciate ur words.

Am now out of APMT. Dem plan no work.

B-unclejoe- i used the jocker, it worked fine.

Jay jay, - these guy is a rat to the white's! Jay jay and serge abi na TM- all of dem na craz.

Babygod - who u be? who be u? well u inspire me with ur reply. Am out before u paranoise!

I will upload my jocker later.

Thanks all.

Remember dont critisize me before listening to my view. I may have a point that will intreast you.

2 Likes

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Babygod: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2008
@IKU

CONGRATS, SO U FINALLY LEFT THE JOB ? EH YAAAAAAAAA, AT LEAST OTHERS CAN NOW FILL UR POSITION, HOPE U SAVED ENOUGH MONEY FOR THR RAINY DAY ? WELL U GO GET NEW JOB SHA, GOD DEY, AT LEAST U DON GET MOND SO NO REGRET, ALL NA LESSONS 4 LIFE

AT LEAST E GET PEOPLE WEY GO STILL TURN ADVERSITY INTO BLESSING IF THEM DEY UR POSITION SHA, NO BE UR FAULT, U NO FIT BEAR AM, I NO BLAME U SHA

UR SUFFERING CONTINUES, UNLESS UNCLE JOE CAN GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT, I PRAY U GET JOB SHA, BUT E NO EASY, I WAN ASK NA YOUR PARENTS DEY FEED U ? IF SO DEM DEY TRY O
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Babygod: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2008
@IKU

CONGRATS, SO You FINALLY LEFT THE JOB ? EH YAAAAAAAAA, AT LEAST OTHERS CAN NOW FILL UR POSITION, HOPE You SAVED ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAY ? WELL You GO GET NEW JOB SHA, GOD DEY, AT LEAST You DON GET MIND SO NO REGRET, ALL NA LESSONS 4 LIFE

AT LEAST E GET PEOPLE WEY GO STILL TURN ADVERSITY INTO BLESSING IF THEM DEY UR POSITION SHA, NO BE UR FAULT, You NO FIT BEAR AM, I NO BLAME You SHA

UR SUFFERING CONTINUES, UNLESS B-UNCLE JOE CAN GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT, I PRAY You GET JOB SHA, BUT E NO EASY, I WAN ASK NA YOUR PARENTS DEY FEED You ? IF SO DEM DEY TRY O

ANY WAY NO REGRET, JUST BUY TUESDAY GUARDIAN OR MEET THAT UR BRODA WEY DEY NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, HIM GO ASSIST
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by DisGuy: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
magine Jayjay posts? This is a black that is even hunting for me? Imagine- despite my post on nairaland he still looks for me around the company. Thats why I have been silent.

na wa o!! why is he looking for you? why is he taking it personal? or don't employee have the right to complain again?
As long as you are doing your job right what's the witch-hunting about?

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
God pass them!

I was fixed with a construction job- this work will give me time to fix up better ones.

Good heads-thanks for ur support.

This isnt personal- THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by temmilorun: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
omo  cool wetin happen now, tell the oyinbos say make dem no treat una like that, after then RUN COMMOT wink
trust me Better jobs are on the way.
Pray fervently without ceasing
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by kech(f): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2008
Jayjay007:
today is the 2nd day of the new month and i can confirm authoritatively that iku is yet to resign.nobody has resigned in engineering as at this morning

See this guy oooo angry wetin con-sain u? So u were actually witch-hunting him. You're the kind of person I'd never want to work with abeg,shuoooo, see this guy  angry Why were u looking for him if not to get him in trouble whether intentionaly or un-intentionally. For u to even think about that means u must have told some people about a certain "guy". Busy body! Now I'm beginning to think Iku was right after all angry angry Thats not cool at all sad sad Iku congrats for leaving abeg!

1 Like

Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
kech !

Thanks nairalanders! How the go dey go? All is well.

One house!
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
My long tym trend.

Gone were doz days. Things don better.

Make una watch ooo b4 u pik up offer.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by bodsibobo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hmmm!

I read this thread from first to last, all I can say is Hmmmm, Na wah o!
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by webmaster3: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
this is a very intresting thread. It just shows how bad the employment situation in the country is. IKu am happy for you, cos you took the bold step.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Seabreez15(f): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2008
delete.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by iku: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
Na so e be.

Omo boy- We don arrive.

U never hear my tape.

Notin do us.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by dillon67: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2010
hey guy,am dillon67 i love what i saw on your profile. am system engineer and I've never seen anything like that before.The motherboard,hard drive etc.Could you please describe what you did.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by Gerryghana(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
I RECEIVED APMT 2015 SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FOR TEST.... PLZ WHO GOT THE SAME MASSAGE .......?.
WHATS THE MODE OF THEIR TEST?.
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by koolmd: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2015
I hear there are lots of fetish folks in this company...not sure though
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by frenchlag: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Who knows about connectrail and their salary scale?
Re: Here Na Die (Apmt) Ap Moller Terminal Apapa by okoloemmalex(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2023
I just finished writing Tincan Island Container Terminal assessment test online from their outsourcing firm (WORKFORCE GROUP) for the role of Operation Clerk. Please, help a brother with how and the stages involved in the interview process, the salary expectation for such position. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC / There Is Nothing Wrong With A 9-5 Job / What Not To Say In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.