Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University (23240 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by iamdsam: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Good for her. From the South South like me but when I remember people like Bill Gates, it makes me to know that even a first class won't make you a successful person or being known around the world. To me, getting any degree doesnt matter. I would make it without that
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2013
She made a first class,why not first room,how is that one going to be a benefit to nigeria.as if we don't have enough lawyers in nigeria.
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by gbishman: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
PLS aNITA COME BACK TO nIGERIA AND GIVE BACK TO THE COUNTRY AND STATE WHAT IT HAS GIVEN TO YOU. WE SURE NEED OUR BRAINS BACK IN NIGERIA TO HELP TAKE US FORWARD. THUMBS UP U ARE A PRIDE OF THE STATE AND OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by legendmoney(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
END TIME THINGS
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by BabaFearNoBody(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
To think she was my school daughter all through her secondary school at igbinedion education education. I feel so proud of her.

Nigerians should study hard and emulate such rare genes.because they make our better tomorrow.

Triumph through knowledge
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by FLUIDS(m): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=sanspiffy post=17873969]Oh my God, My school. Not surprised
though Nigerian students at reading uni are brilliant and hardworking.
Congrats to her smiley[/quote]u go wan claim beta tin shey u even sabi where reading dey??
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by FLUIDS(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Prudenceduru:

she was ahead of me too in igbinedion education centre, edo stata.... really happy for her
she was also ahead of me in reading am happy for her
Re: 20-yr-old Osarieme Omonuwa Bags First-Class In Reading University by sanspiffy(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2014
FLUIDS:
u go wan claim beta tin shey u even sabi where reading dey??
mate don't you ever quote me again...cunt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Ogundipe Back As UNILAG VC / Competency Test: Kaduna State Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Other Teachers / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.