Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander (2599 Views)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / Reasons Why Women Are Not straight Forward. / Network Providers Are Never Straight Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by emmanuel2u: 6:52pm On May 17, 2008
for females:almond joy,jennykadry,busta,ladyT,morenike,sheniqua and so on

i think jennykadry and almondjoy takes d lead,they are very straight forward,they always say their mind,and hit d nail on d head

for males:4him,4play,prince_onx,ozioma,sly and so on

i think 4him and 4play,they r also straight forward,especially 4him

so what do u all think,please drop your comments
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Akinagirl(f): 6:59pm On May 17, 2008
are you a stalker?
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by chinda3: 7:01pm On May 17, 2008
for d females i think i agree wt u,jennykadry and almondjoy are quite outspoken

for d males i go wt 4him,prince_onx and sly
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ladyu1: 7:12pm On May 17, 2008
lmao
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by amsky(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2008
Do you mean outspoken or rude??

For females, i'll go with D-reloaded smiley

Males, 4Him is it. cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by joycee87: 11:31pm On May 17, 2008
@topic

female :jennykadry all d way,shes so straight forward,i wish all married women were like her

male:4play is good
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2008
joycee87:

@topic

female :jennykadry all d way,shes so straight forward,i wish all married women were like her

no swell her head ohhh grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2008
buahahahahahahhaha head swell ke,come whitelexi u don pursue me come hiaaaa abi,i don dey avoid this thread u don carry me come,u want trouble i go give u in full dose

@topic
female:ibkaye

male:sly
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

buahahahahahahhaha head swell ke,come whitelexi u don pursue me come hiaaaa abi,i don dey avoid this thread u don carry me come,u want trouble i go give u in full dose

@topic
female:ibkaye

male:sly

I no dey fear u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 17, 2008
comot hiaaa and dont spoil dis thread for d owner joooo angry angry tongue
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 17, 2008
Me Ke?  shocked cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2008
Jenny Kadiri
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by LadyT(f): 11:56pm On May 17, 2008
Please TOH AKA D-reloaded never holds back!

shes number 1!!!
grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by chinda3: 11:59pm On May 17, 2008
@topic

for me its jennykadry anyday anytime,very outspoken
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2008
chinda3:

@topic

for me its jennykadry anyday anytime,very outspoken

We go soon get Jennykary Supporters Club grin grin grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 12:05am On May 18, 2008
We go soon get Jennykary Supporters Club grin grin grin

close dat ya igbo(weed )teeth and leave hiaaaaa,amamu na ifurumu na'anya,and ona so gi u'so tongue
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

close that ya igbo(weed )teeth and leave hiaaaaa,amamu na ifurumu na'anya,and ona so gi u'so tongue
I don hear, and i don go sleep cool
If u need my touch, you know how to find me grin evaporate from umuahia and condense in london
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 12:08am On May 18, 2008
anyway my nightgown is still transparent,short and available,u know where to find me cool

i no dey umuahia
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2008
jennykadry:

anyway my nightgown is still transparent,short and available,u know where to find me cool

i no dey umuahia

Sleeping
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 12:12am On May 18, 2008
*dozing*
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 12:21am On May 18, 2008
*Snoring*
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 12:24am On May 18, 2008
buahahahahahhahahahhahaha siena y did u have to wake me up wt ya snoring,u and white lexi dont know how to sleep wtout snoring angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 12:27am On May 18, 2008
@siena

by the way u were needed hiaaa yesterday for clearification

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73851.1024.html
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Cougar: 1:06am On May 18, 2008
male: jackal, debosky, i-man
female: razorr, almondjoy, islander.
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 1:39am On May 18, 2008
Almondjoy, D-R, Islander, and Nwando aka nwandolina aka shenequa tongue, Jenny, LadyT (keep doing your thing you guys)

Male: 4Him et Debosky et Bawomolo et 4Play

almost all the rest of them male Nlers with big snout are just wimps making noise without action. Come time for battle, dem go run the opposite direction :/
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by eldee(m): 2:04am On May 18, 2008
Chei, my name never come out since
I need to start looking for trouble more often grin

@topic
Female
Hotfunmi- No intrduction needed
Islander Controversial peace or war chick, swear down, you don't want to see her war side
Razzor- Known to only the sports thread guys, cut fake gunners population by half grin
Cassiel- You know how we battle it after matches wink
HR-Hotness: She's prolly the only chick on nland that doesn't think she has to be sexist to make her point known

Male
Sly
Jackal
Mc Omo- Sports threads too grin
Everyone regular poster on the Man Utd, Chelsea and Gunners thread- How we trade words day in-day out, u can't understand if u ain't there. . . cheesy

Worthy Mentions
Toyin/Morenike/Rebellious/Cadet- She believes Moi, Chris Brown and Morris Chestnut are not sexy enough, she's sure got nerve grin
troOE/Omo Eko- Dunno what church changed he, but she had better stayed there.
Michellin89- Singlehandedly fought the prostitute label on her tribe
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 2:08am On May 18, 2008
by eldee
Chei, my name never come out since
I need to start looking for trouble more often Grin
Omo, your name showed up as the nicest NLer jare. You're too nice :p
and thanks by the way, you know what am talking about, thanks babe cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by eldee(m): 2:13am On May 18, 2008
morenike09:

Omo, your name showed up as the nicest NLer jare. You're too nice :p
and thanks by the way, you know what am talking about, thanks babe cheesy
lol, u're welcome wink
But they don't give awards for nicest nlanders now sad sad
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 2:17am On May 18, 2008
But they don't give awards for nicest nlanders now
They don't, but I do wink
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by whitelexi(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2008
Cream de la cream: Fynewaka, Yicob, Debosky, Creamish, Mukina2 and my humble self grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by eldee(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2008
morenike09:

They don't, but I do wink
lol grin

whitelexi:

Cream de la cream: Fynewaka, Yicob, Debosky, Creamish, Mukina2 and my humble self grin
Bruv, abeg the topic is bout being outspoken and straighforward
By the way, how can you create La creme without 'le Fly', the Legendaudience say it with meDary [I] grin grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

lol grin
Bruv, abeg the topic is bout being outspoken and straighforward
By the way, how can you create La creme without 'le Fly', the Legendaudience say it with meDary [I] grin grin
shioooooooooooooooooooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Personalities At The Opening Of The Shitta Mosque- Lagos, 1894 / Ladies How Do U Feel When Daddy Is Licking Your Plate? / Meet Hajara Bashari, The First Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.