Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander (2606 Views)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / Reasons Why Women Are Not straight Forward. / Network Providers Are Never Straight Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by eldee(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2008
ibkaye:

shioooooooooooooooooooor
lol, why u hating hun cheesy tongue
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

lol, why u hating hun cheesy tongue
hehehehehe grin cool

did you go to church like i ordered you to? angry grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by eldee(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2008
ibkaye:

did you go to church like i ordered you to? angry grin
I went to church na, to pray for ur deliverance from this madness grin tongue tongue
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

I went to church na, to pray for your deliverance from this madness grin tongue tongue
me ke? na ya own madness that needeth prayer o cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by eldee(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2008
ibkaye:

me ke? na ya own madness that needeth prayer o cheesy
If only thou shalt believe, thy brain shall be made whole cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 18, 2008
eldee:

If only thou shalt believe, thy brain shall be made whole cheesy
see ya headeth, you better just behave yaself mr legendary cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 3:41am On Jun 15, 2008
how come I never saw this before ? shocked
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2008
maybe if you stop blinking your eyes like that, you would have seen it grin cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2008
Jesus is Lord ! shocked

Toyinrayo again ! undecided

I bind every monitoring spirits stalking me on NL by force by fire cool
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 15, 2008
lmao!!!! I rebuke it!! grin cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ogrebuga(m): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2008
Toyin and doc lipsrsealed

Oustpoken:
ladies: TOH,iice, toyin/cadet/morenike09etc, jennykadry, Islander

fellas: Sly, 4him (and Mr. Legendary's the most level headed guy on NL)
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2008
ogre. . .what's the "etc" suppose to mean? angry angry angry grin
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2008
@Ogre

I like as u just take keep ur mouth lipsrsealed else . . . tongue

@Morenike09

say what

u don forget say everybody knows u are suffering from MPD tongue
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2008
What did morenike do now?
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by olanajim(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2008
Gisting!
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
outspoken female . . . .almondjoy kiss kiss kiss
straightforward shocked shocked shocked lol online abi where?lmao
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by CrazyMan(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
Me of course
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by olanajim(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2008
Ifyalways,
online now,
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ifyalways(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
olanajim:

Ifyalways,
online now,
yes i am,i know u do get in contact with Joy,do tell her i miss her posts sad
@Topic more ladies:
Islander
Naja Haje/madam koko
Adeboo(miss her plenty)
Rebellious(jokes section tho)
cool
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Rockchick(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
outspoken in the male category: Jackal, Esss, Pataki,

Female: Jenny, HR.hotness, Vivaladiva, Lady T,Busta,Sheniqua,Omoovie. (I admire em alot)

more to come
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ladyu1: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2008
na waoooo
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ladyu1: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2008
grin grin cheesy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by ladyu1: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2008
the most outspoken is almondjoy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Mustay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
, but not straightforward
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by shuppie(f): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
tpia is also outspoken,
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by stanru4me(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
For the ladies,i give it to almondjoy
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by jaquan(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
in other words, these people mentioned above are the most jobless of all and need to get a social life.
Re: Most Outspoken And Straight Forward Nairalander by Jarus(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2008
I am used more to SPORTS,EDUCATION,ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS, JOBS and CAREER SECTIONS,so these are the popular Nairalanders by my reckoning:
OLABOWALE: Very intelligent defender of Islam on Nairaland. Good presentations, logical arguments and silence on issues that doesn't concern him rather than post nonsense,very mature
DAVIDYLAN: I know him for springing controversies every where
AKOLA: Arguably the most respected soccer analyst in Sports section
MUKINA2: I have never seen a lady this before. I never believed she was not a Nigerian. Good command of happenings in Nigeria. At home with almost every topic. One of the leading sports analyst on Nairaland. I would have doubted she there was internet in Gambia, if not for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashewo / See Nigerian Lady Who Charges 6k To Twerk / WHAT! Gov Amaechi Impregnates Wole Soyinka’s Daughter As They Expect Baby Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.