Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (443235 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by butterfly55(f): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please advice me. With a bachelors degree in Theatre Arts, what type of masters program should I apply for in Germany?

Please no insult, just advice me.
Anyone please
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by taiwo92(m): 1:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Please is there anyone that knows how to go about moving to Canada from Germany. I will be rounding up my MSC early next year in DE. I will like to pursue a phd or another MSC there.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Omojayejaye(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2020
taiwo92:
Please is there anyone that knows how to go about moving to Canada from Germany. I will be rounding up my MSC early next year in DE. I will like to pursue a phd or another MSC there.
Hi, how are you doing it's been a long time. Have you considered other options.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Felixnyle: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2020
taiwo92:

Hi,have you considered other options ?Just like Op recommended. Apply for a tourist visa to Canada before the end of your master's programme.Visit and return back to Germany and DM if you need further clarifications
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by taiwo92(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Omojayejaye:

Hi, how are you doing it's been a long time. Have you considered other options.

Boss I greet u
Please let's relate on adaobim83@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by taiwo92(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Felixnyle:

Hi,have you considered other options ?Just like Op recommended. Apply for a tourist visa to Canada before the end of your master's programme.Visit and return back to Germany and DM if you need further clarifications

Thanks boss. I did already
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by aofrank(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hello house, I'm about to apply for a MSc program summer semester at university of Koblenz-Landau which I believe starts by April 2021, for those in Germany, please is Koblenz a good city to study and work. And I'll appreciate personal contact of anyone in that school.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Vicrown(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
I felt they prejudged me without knowing me, presumed me guilty until I proved otherwise. I'm tired of walking on egg shells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS3OtidFMs8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Odingo1: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
butterfly55:
Please advice me. With a bachelors degree in Theatre Arts, what type of masters program should I apply for in Germany?

Please no insult, just advice me.
Anyone please
You can apply for masters in performing arts in Goetheuniversity, Digital Media and society, English speaking cultures, global governance and society. Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by aofrank(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Blonde77:
Hi all, If you have gotten admission to the university of Koblenz and Landau, Koblenz campus please join this watsapp group https:///LfNQyNrBm5yAePYqUu6GKc:-). Another point to note is that almost all German here in Koblenz (like 85%) both old and young speaks English but for you to get jobs you need German, there are lots of English jobs too.

Thank you as I go back to my ghost mode
Please can I get added to this whatsapp group, I'm applying to university of Koblenz-Landau for MSc summer semester

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Breathtaker(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2020
My name is Precious. I am web developer (self-taught)..
I have a degree in English BA. I want to come over to Germany for my master... I am really interested doing my master in Technical University of Munich.

I really want to switch to a science related course. The questions now is which courses can I do?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sokoto: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Pls add me up to the WhatsApp group.
My no is 08128008055.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sokoto: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Pls how easy is it now get appointment for German interview.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sokoto: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2020
If I find myself in Germany for my Msc programme ,pls great people how easy is it for my family to join me ?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Ganesass: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
sokoto:
If I find myself in Germany for my Msc programme ,pls great people how easy is it for my family to join me ?

If you can show you have enough funds for yourself and your family, you can travel with them.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by legit90: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hello house... Please I'm asking for my Cousin currently in Ukraine.

She has a Ukrainian student visa and she wants to move to Germany. After gaining admission in Germany, is it possible for her to apply for Visa in Ukraine or she has to come back to Nigeria to apply?

Please I need answers and suggestions from you guys.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Immunity04: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Odingo1:

You can apply for masters in performing arts in Goetheuniversity, Digital Media and society, English speaking cultures, global governance and society. Etc.
After studying any of these courses you listed above, what is the possibility of getting an employment after graduation? please comment
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ganesass:

If you can show you have enough funds for yourself and your family, you can travel with them.

Hi, please can you educate me more on this. I always had the belief that you have to travel first and then have them join you later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by smoke9910(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2020
Good day guys. I'm not sure if this place is the best place to ask but I will love to ask how much it would take if someone is going to pay for a sponsorship letter if one is unable to afford the blocked funds. I look forward to your answers, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by IchBinBrait(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Immunity04:
After studying any of these courses you listed above, what is the possibility of getting an employment after graduation? please comment

Permit me to give an answer to this your question, I am not in Germany though. I have learnt a lot from people who reside there.

Noone here can give you the assurance that you would be employed in that field or not.

There are a few things you must have and be able to do -

1. Learn the language to an appreciable level during your studies (Germany is not US where you have Hollywood and everyone speaks English).

2. Network / build connections while in school. You won't be the only person in your lecture hall. You would have colleagues,, speak to them, speak to your lecturers as well... You will meet someone who knows someone that knows another person. That is life!

3. Have passion for it, be very good at it. Aside your Msc, there might be a special school for it..

4. Filter your job search to what you studied. Have an indepth understanding of the industry. Take note of the bolded.

Just know that nothing is guaranteed.. You play your part and pray for the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Immunity04: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
IchBinBrait:

Permit me to give an answer to this your question, I am not in Germany though. I have learnt a lot from people who reside there.

Noone here can give you the assurance that you would be employed in that field or not.

There are a few things you must have and be able to do -

1. Learn the language to an appreciable level during your studies (Germany is not US where you have Hollywood and everyone speaks English).

2. Network / build connections while in school. You won't be the only person in your lecture hall. You would have colleagues,, speak to them, speak to your lecturers as well... You will meet someone who knows someone that knows another person. That is life!

3. Have passion for it, be very good at it. Aside your Msc, there might be a special school for it..

4. Filter your job search to what you studied. Have an indepth understanding of the industry. Take note of the bolded.

Just know that nothing is guaranteed.. You play your part and pray for the best.
You have spoken well brother, Sometimes I wonder the faith of those of us that have Art related degrees as much emphasis are being made on Stem courses...Danke
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by IchBinBrait(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Immunity04:
You have spoken well brother, Sometimes I wonder the faith of those of us that have Art related degrees as much emphasis are being made on Stem courses...Danke

You are węlcome bro.. @the bolded, I am in the same shoe as well. I believe there will be something for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Immunity04: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
IchBinBrait:

You are węlcome bro.. @the bolded, I am in the same shoe as well. I believe there will be something for everyone.
ok bro, let's keep each other updated
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Immunity04: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
IchBinBrait:

ok bro, let's keep each other updated
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2020
grin
clintonsparkz:
I can't believe you are saying this in a public forum, what is bad is bad, its so wrong to get a student visa to go and abandon your studies for work are you kidding me? comparing your friend who dropped out to someone who finished schooling? like seriously? why do we always think cheating the system is worth it, now I know why German embassy only want first class from a certain period from Nigerians, with other countries getting better requirements for application, it's all glaring, people that really want to study now can't get visa sef. That advice you gave the guy is terrible, if he can't study he should get a work visa or sit his ass in Nigeria.
grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Adex2442: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2020
aofrank:
Hello house, I'm about to apply for a MSc program summer semester at university of Koblenz-Landau which I believe starts by April 2021, for those in Germany, please is Koblenz a good city to study and work. And I'll appreciate personal contact of anyone in that school.
Thanks.

Pls can I have yr contact.. I Wan to apply to a skul too. Tanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Timmypaul: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello my people, you guys are doing a great job. Am intrested in coming over to Germany for my phd, but I have a little problem, I graduated with a third class degree, am currently done with my here in Cyprus I had a very good great 3.75/4.0. I just wanna know if I have a great chance of getting a phd admission am already working application, I will need your advice as regards getting admission to a fine university in a Good city in Germany. Thanks God bless��������

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (118) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.