Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (441145 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chimax1(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

Bro, don't let that weigh you down. You are different from them.

Deutschland experience varies.

@the bolded... It's definitely worth it bro
I believe it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
chimax1:

By the grace of God almighty.

Which city are you heading to??
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
chimax1:

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by odimbannamdi(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2019
folarin1990:
Hello House I am an intending Applicant for Msc in a German university. 2020 Winter Hopeful. I have been making a couple of researches on German study for international students and I believe this will be helpful to someone.

A students packing list for Germany

Primary List

1. Valid passport with your student visa
2. Air ticket
3. Admission letter from the university
4. All financial documentation you will require to submit to the university or immigration
authorities.
5. All original certificates and other important documents
6. Traveler’s cheques and sufficient cash
7. Photos – 20 Copies in different sizes
8. Detailed directions to your university or accommodations
9. Details of contacts (Family friends, Seniors, Personal Friends)

My opinion

Make sure your date of travel is later than your visa goes into effect. I have a friend who got stuck at
immigration of a foreign country because she travelled before her day her visa went into effect. Check and cross
check your visa.
You might already know that students get extra baggage allowance the first time they travel. If you do not know this yet, contact the airline and ask how you can enable this offer. The baggage allowance might vary from 40- 56 Kg depending on the airline you are travelling with. Remember the baggage gets misplaced and lost quite a lot. Make sure you have your address and contact details on your
baggage. Also buying a lightweight suitcase will help you carry a few kilos extra. So buy some good bags. You can check out Amazon for affordable suitcases.
If you are renting an apartment outside the university, ask the house master if he can pick you up from the railway station. Most of them would oblige and drive you to the apartment. If you are living in studentenwohnheim (Student hostel) contact someone already there and ask if they can help you get to the hostel. If that does not work out, contact the international office of your
university and ask them if they can help. Universities have some kind off buddy program under which recurrent students help new
students settle down..

Utensils
1. Pressure cooker
2. Spare gaskets & safety valves
3. Utensils
4. Grinder (Not a must)
5. Frying pan
6. Good knife

Toiletries and Medicines

1. First aid box
2. Prescribed Medicines
3. General Medicines
4. Toothpaste
5. Toothbrush
6. Bathing soap
7. Shampoo
8. Cold cream
9. Nail clipper
10. Shaving kit

Clothes and Accessories
1. Few pairs of jeans
2. A very good jacket for winter
3. Thermal wear – men – women

My opinion

How many clothes you wish to carry is upon you. However, if you are arriving in winter term pack a good number
of warm clothes. German winters are harsh. The temperature is mostly in single digit or sub-zero. Thermal wear
will help you beat the cold more effectively.

Electronics
1. A laptop without a bit-torrent client
2. Universal plug adapter
3. Scientific Calculator
4. Headphone

Cash

The most important of all, EUROS. Carry good amount of cash. A few things to take into consideration. You will
need cash to pay a deposit for your apartment and pay semester fee at the university. Blocked account
sometimes take about a month or so to get unblocked. So carry enough cash to survive a couple of months.
Important: Do not transfer any deposit money for the apartment before arriving here. Many people have been
ripped by frauds. Also, read the contract terms of apartment renting very carefully, or any contract that you sign
for that matter. Ask for English translations if you do not know German.

Phone Contract

If you are going for a post-paid phone contract in Germany, you should know that you are signing a contract for
two years (in most cases), the customer representative will tell you all about it. What (s)he might skip is that the
contract is auto-renewed if you do not cancel the contract three months prior to its expiry. You will be most
likely to be moved to a high expense plan and the contract extends for further two years. There is no way to get
out of contract. A prepaid contract is a safer bet but you get less for more money.

More to come

Regards

Starred

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chimax1(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

I have AL from anhalt uni in koethen, but expecting good news from DIT pfarrkirchen campus.
Any information for me?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Metronimos: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Happy Sunday guys!

For the FAM: I got across to a couple of folks at Bayreuth, and these are what they have to say...

###

"Hello,

On getting a job, I am sure you will find one. But if you are thinking of a Research Assistant job, that will depend on your supervisor if he/she wants to hire you. For the most part, students on an MA program usually have jobs outside the university. The jobs are there, and foreign students are not barred from working.

The city of Bayreuth is small, compared to big cities like Berlin, Dortmund, Munich, etc. But it is peaceful and the people are receptive to strangers (for those who are law-abiding). So far, I have not had any cases of harassment from anyone or the Police. The standard of living in the city is also ok, house rent is also cheaper compared to bigger cities. You can acculturate better depending on your own social life.

Unlike PhD candidates who are registered for automatic apartment, getting accommodation for  MA students can be hard at first. Yet, with time (at least between 1-4weeks), you will surely get it depending on your budget.

The other information I could give you is to connect with other Nigerians in the city on MA programs. They are more likely to guide you better on getting accommodation and Jobs in the city, because they went through these experiences.

###

On your accommodation, if you have registered with the studentenwerk, then no problem. That is the first step. You are going to get accommodation from them, although it might not be easy to get it on time depending on other factors. If your budget is around 180-240Eur for the apartment, it is ok. You will find one in that range (mind you, be ready for other expenses like water, electricity and internet bills. Depending on what you consumed per month, and the fee you will pay for the apartment, you should not be paying more than 230 in the 'cheapest' flat for students. Again, this amount is subject to your monthly consumption).

With regards to the job, as I said earlier, you will get it...

Well, I don't follow the discussion on Nairaland. My advice to you is to have an open mind when you arrived in Germany. Even though some of the negative things being said about the country are true, they can also be misleading.

###

Bayreuth is a small but nice city. Living standard is cheaper compared to big cities like Munich..."

###

Good luck, everyone!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Metronimos: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Omoawoke: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

RU Bochum wink

OK thank you brother,
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hey guys

folarin1990 Hadampson heybaby12

As a student, Has anyone ever thought of buying a small car to drive around in Germany.

Just as an alternative to taking trains.

Please any thoughts on this, is this a foolish idea?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
truthsayer009:
Hey guys

folarin1990 Hadampson heybaby12

As a student, Has anyone ever thought of buying a small car to drive around in Germany.

Just as an alternative to taking trains.

Please any thoughts on this, is this a foolish idea?

It's not advisable to get a car as a student in Germany. You don't need it because there are many reliable means of transportation like u-bahn, s-bahn, Straßenbahn, BUS and others.

I can only advice you to get a Fahrrad just in case of emergency.. Maybe you are already late for lecture or work so with fahrrad, you can make it to the place on time.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omoawoke:

OK thank you brother,

You welcome bro.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
chimax1:
I have AL from anhalt uni in koethen, but expecting good news from DIT pfarrkirchen campus.
Any information for me?

Visit this website to know about the city www. koethen-anhalt. de

and follow the page below on facebook for updates

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Silva19(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good afternoon my Bosses in the house. I got admission for Msc Mathematics in Gottingen
Please these are my questions
1. What is the city like
2.Are there good student jobs
3.How many years permit does the auslanderbehörde in gottingen give

Ur response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Silva19:
Good afternoon my Bosses in the house. I got admission for Msc Mathematics in Gottingen
1. What is the city like

From Eke40seven

Junipro, has given you a first hand, 'on-the-scene' report. Since he is in Kassel, which is not more than a 30-45 mins ride from Göttingen. you can trust his opinion.

From what I gathered from someone who once roamed lower Saxony, and around North Hesse, you can be sure to learn posh German there. They are not very big cities, just above the 100k mark. Kassel of course bigger. Göttingen is a uni town, the uni is more popular than the city itself, which implies that it caters to its own kind of population.

The only challenge with Kassel is that you must only survive in Kassel if you depend on your semester ticket for movement because its a bit far from other important places where your ticket covers like Frankfurt, Darmstadt and Olfenbach, but in Göttingen, there are other far more closer places you can explore your semester ticket with to look for job opportunities like Hildesheim, Salzgitter or if you wanna move more than an hour, Brunswick, Wolfsburg and Hannover.

As Eke40seven said in the post above, junipro is your man, he should be more informed. So, contact him for first hand experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Silva19(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

As Eke40seven said in the post above, junipro is your man, he should be more informed. So, contact him for first hand experience

Thanks bros for ur prompt response.... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is an information about KAISERSLUATERN from Eke40seven

I can only speak of KTown as Kaiserslautern is fondly called. Its not an overtly big town or city if you may like to call it. slightly under 100k people. It may interest you to know that more than a quarter of the population are Americans. Why? Kaiserslautern has one of the largest military base in Europe and if you know your German history very well, you should know that military base in Germany equals Americans, I.e the soldiers and their family. Lautern is not your typical German town, Its very Americanized and English is spoken by many of them as a consequence. TUKL is a very nice school too.

If you are dissatisfied with life there, you can go to Manheim or Saarbrücken to drown your sorrows, they both less than 1 hour away on the either side of Lautern. and oh forgive me! good old France beckons, one hour from K'lautern too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=Silva19 post=80032996][/quote]

You welcome sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Silva19:
1. What is the city like

From adetunjiolusipe

University of Göttingen is a big university in a small town..I'm enjoying it anyway smiley

There are good accommodations ranging from 150 to 300..school hostels are the cheapest and about 150-170 euros monthly(furnished) with internet,small kitchen space and washroom/bathroom but it's so hard to get because of many applications so you might need to apply now for you to be on the waiting list.As for job,I haven't found out yet because i have decided not to work until next winter,my timetable is very tight

Contact adetunjiolusipe for more information.. He is a big boss cool

Studied in University of Göttingen in 2015
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Silva19(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

Contact adetunjiolusipe for more information.. He is a big boss cool

Studied in University of Göttingen in 2015

Danke
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Bamstar007: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
@hadampson... please what is the student life like in Erlangen-Nürnberg in Bavaria especially side hustle.
I know people don’t really like FAU but seems a great school, I’m likely going there
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Silva19:

Danke

Bitte schön Schwester smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bamstar007:
@hadampson... please what is the student life like in Erlangen-Nürnberg in Bavaria especially side hustle.

I know people don’t really like FAU but seems a great school, I’m likely going there

This is from Ajeleseujn

Both cities ( Aachen and Nuremberg) are cool for student jobs and beyond. Aachen is being surrounded with good cities where you can still double your hustle, likewise Nuremberg, but the main factor is - learn German!

Also, you have to compare their living expenses at both ends, I heard Bavaria is generally expensive compared to other states.

Any which way, we go rough am with God's goodness.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bamstar007:

This is an experience of a Brazilian girl in FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg

Did you have any problems when you first came to Nuremberg?

I was shocked how the people talk here. Franconian is a language of its own and it will probably take you a few weeks to understand everything.

Do you have any advice for foreign students who are looking for accommodation?

Don't move to Erlangen! Even if you have to go to lectures there and Nuremberg is too far away for you – you won't find cheap accommodation there. There's a reason why students compare Erlangen with Manhattan. Not only the street blocks look like the American city, rent prices are like Manhattan prices too.

What most surprised you about life in Nuremberg?

I was quite surprised by the sense of tradition the people of Nuremberg have. When you go to Erlangen's Bergkirchweih, the Franconian version of Munich's beer festival, for the first time, you'll be surprised to see that everybody is dressed in festive clothing. You stand out if you aren't wearing a dirndl or leather trousers! I bought a dirndl straight after my first visit and immediately fell in love with it. A great item of clothing!

Do you think Nuremberg is a good place for foreign students to study?

Definitely! In Nuremberg itself, rent is relatively cheap and in Gostenhof, in particular, there are lots of foreign students. Nightlife here is also very varied. Once you've got used to the accent, you'll love Nuremberg!

What is the best way for foreign students to meet Germans?

You need to be active in the social networks. There are lots of student groups which you can join. Depending on what you're interested in, you can arrange to meet up with other students or organise cinema evenings. That helped me to settle in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Silva19:
1. What is the city like

FACTS & FIGURES

Inhabitants:116,000

Students:39,674

Universities:3

Monthly rent:296 €

Tip:At "Zum Szültenbürger" you can try a typical schnitzel in many variations!

WELCOME TO GÖTTINGEN, A STUDENT TOWN RICH IN TRADITION

Göttingen calls itself the “city of knowledge” – and for good reason. It is home to the oldest university in Germany. Its famous alumni include the mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss and the politician Otto von Bismarck. Although Göttingen is proud of its traditions, it has remained a young and hip city.

Busy, full of students and conscious of tradition – that would sum up Göttingen in a nutshell. In the winding streets of the historic city centre among half-timbered buildings, students meet in modern pubs or have barbecues together in public parks. This vibrant atmosphere is what makes Göttingen so popular with students. They receive excellent instruction at the university – one of the top 100 universities in the world according to the World University Rankings report – and then go out with friends downtown.

Göttingen has remained a very green city ever since the university was founded in 1734. It contains three large parks, the best-known and most beautiful of which is the Old Botanical Garden. After final exams, students like to go there to hang out and relax in nature. There’s also a lot to see downtown, such as the Göttingen Gänseliesel, the city’s famous landmark. Officially, it’s forbidden to kiss the lady’s statue, but the city makes an exception for newly qualified PhDs.

You can pay a visit to the "Junkernschänke" located downtown as well. It is believed to be the oldest wine tavern in Germany. Or take a walk through Göttingen’s eastside and marvel at the magnificent old houses there. You should definitely see the Bismarck Tower! Many residents will tell you that you can only call yourself a “Göttinger” once you have climbed the tower.

LIVING IN GÖTTINGEN

Student residents of Göttingen know best how to combine academics with pleasure. You’ll often meet students on campus reading books in the sunshine or who, after passing a test, get out the grill and enjoy the rest of the day with their friends. The university also offers numerous events which provide students with a wide choice of activities. The most important event is DIES, the traditional summer festival for students and university staff. It’s absolutely the best student party ever! The University Sports Department offers sports activities all day long and the lobby is converted into a disco at night

Cars are taboo with most students. The traffic is mainly comprised of bicycles. Sometimes people have problems finding a parking space for their bike! But then again, it’s the easiest way to get from Point A to Point B. What’s more, public transportation is expensive, which makes cycling an affordable and healthy alternative. Speaking of exercise, the inhabitants of Göttingen love sports. You see them jogging around the city walls, taking bike tours, hiking or skiing in the Harz Mountains.

Culture is a “big deal” in Göttingen – in other words, it’s everywhere. Whether you like jazz or theatre, you’re sure to find it there. The "Deutsches Theater" offers an extraordinary programme which is very popular among students. The "Göttingen Symphonic Orchestra" is also visited by many students and offers an English programme. If you like non-mainstream films, then you ought to check out what’s showing at the "Lumiere Cinema".

After the show, you can meet up with friends at "Café Kabale" and discuss your impression of the film over a malt latte. Music enthusiasts should go to the "Apex", and beer lovers tend to congregate at "Thanner’s". And if you’d like to experience a typical student party, go to the "JT-Keller" or the "Savoy".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

It's not advisable to get a car as a student in Germany. You don't need it because there are many reliable means of transportation like u-bahn, s-bahn, Straßenbahn, BUS and others.

I can only advice you to get a Fahrrad just in case of emergency.. Maybe you are already late for lecture or work so with fahrrad, you can make it to the place on time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Silva19(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

FACTS & FIGURES

Inhabitants:116,000

Students:39,674

Universities:3

Monthly rent:296 €

Tip:At "Zum Szültenbürger" you can try a typical schnitzel in many variations!

WELCOME TO GÖTTINGEN, A STUDENT TOWN RICH IN TRADITION

Göttingen calls itself the “city of knowledge” – and for good reason. It is home to the oldest university in Germany. Its famous alumni include the mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss and the politician Otto von Bismarck. Although Göttingen is proud of its traditions, it has remained a young and hip city.

Busy, full of students and conscious of tradition – that would sum up Göttingen in a nutshell. In the winding streets of the historic city centre among half-timbered buildings, students meet in modern pubs or have barbecues together in public parks. This vibrant atmosphere is what makes Göttingen so popular with students. They receive excellent instruction at the university – one of the top 100 universities in the world according to the World University Rankings report – and then go out with friends downtown.

Göttingen has remained a very green city ever since the university was founded in 1734. It contains three large parks, the best-known and most beautiful of which is the Old Botanical Garden. After final exams, students like to go there to hang out and relax in nature. There’s also a lot to see downtown, such as the Göttingen Gänseliesel, the city’s famous landmark. Officially, it’s forbidden to kiss the lady’s statue, but the city makes an exception for newly qualified PhDs.

You can pay a visit to the "Junkernschänke" located downtown as well. It is believed to be the oldest wine tavern in Germany. Or take a walk through Göttingen’s eastside and marvel at the magnificent old houses there. You should definitely see the Bismarck Tower! Many residents will tell you that you can only call yourself a “Göttinger” once you have climbed the tower.

LIVING IN GÖTTINGEN

Student residents of Göttingen know best how to combine academics with pleasure. You’ll often meet students on campus reading books in the sunshine or who, after passing a test, get out the grill and enjoy the rest of the day with their friends. The university also offers numerous events which provide students with a wide choice of activities. The most important event is DIES, the traditional summer festival for students and university staff. It’s absolutely the best student party ever! The University Sports Department offers sports activities all day long and the lobby is converted into a disco at night

Cars are taboo with most students. The traffic is mainly comprised of bicycles. Sometimes people have problems finding a parking space for their bike! But then again, it’s the easiest way to get from Point A to Point B. What’s more, public transportation is expensive, which makes cycling an affordable and healthy alternative. Speaking of exercise, the inhabitants of Göttingen love sports. You see them jogging around the city walls, taking bike tours, hiking or skiing in the Harz Mountains.

Culture is a “big deal” in Göttingen – in other words, it’s everywhere. Whether you like jazz or theatre, you’re sure to find it there. The "Deutsches Theater" offers an extraordinary programme which is very popular among students. The "Göttingen Symphonic Orchestra" is also visited by many students and offers an English programme. If you like non-mainstream films, then you ought to check out what’s showing at the "Lumiere Cinema".

After the show, you can meet up with friends at "Café Kabale" and discuss your impression of the film over a malt latte. Music enthusiasts should go to the "Apex", and beer lovers tend to congregate at "Thanner’s". And if you’d like to experience a typical student party, go to the "JT-Keller" or the "Savoy".
Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Bamstar007: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

Thank you boss... God bless!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
pompido:
I am greatly pleased to be on this thread and actually read from the very first page

Quite educative and brings back a flood of memories. We thank God for grace.

All questions asked and answers given (sliding tackles and all grin) are great learning curves for all.

My summary....

Landed October 3rd 2015.....Digital Communications in CAU Kiel. Took the first lecture and knew it wasn't for me. Told the profs so and opted out of the program (was still registered of course and was attending the german class provided by the school and intensive language class with VHS at the same time (register with VHS in your city within your first year to get a good rebate (up to 50% off) you can select a start date months away).

Switched to Information Engineering in FH Kiel the following summer (March 2016), did multiple jobs while studying (Printing presses, Cruise ships, Umzug, Chinese Restaurant. etc. cry cry cry Man hustle oooo....days of 12hrs straight jobs 4 times a week and top it with a 13hrs shift on Sundays embarassed
I was actually doing good in school but learning the language suffered as I couldn't fit it in the calamitous schedule I was running (I did attend intensive classes later though).

Then I got a rude awakening grin grin grin, I visited my naija university mate in Berlin working for Bombardier at the time and immediately knew I was wasting my time with the lager jobs I thought was giving me money. I needed to look at the bigger picture. Got back from Berlin and applied to Allianz Technology in Munich for internship, I got in and all of a sudden was making more working 9-5pm (own office with perks, fantastic international team and exposure into the professional world in Germany) than i was doing working 12hrs (4times a week) plus 13hrs on sundays. All, while doing professional work and improving my professional profile.

I was at Allianz Technology for 1yr & 3months (finished my master project and thesis) and got 2 full time offers before I was done with my master study in October of 2018.

My advice, do what you have to do to survive out here (legally of course). Make sure you pick the right course and if you find yourself in a jam with your choice course, be open to changing. Do not worry about hustling, it is not going to be at the top of your priorities when you actually settle and draw those priorities. Especially if you are looking at the bigger picture. Work will always be available, whether in your city or outside but believe me when I say you will be alright and find a way as everyone before you have done.

Learn the language grin grin

Before you leave Nigeria or wherever you are based, set your goals (minimum and maximum), have unbelievably high expectations but also psych yourself up for the very worst case scenario so that wherever you find yourself, you would be mentally grounded to face the music and sing out loud because darkness lasts just the night, light comes with the break of dawn.

God bless our dreams and make our strives abundantly fruitful...
Inspired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Pecky2222: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Hello guys,
So I stumbled on this thread a few days ago, and since then I hav been reading and reading. I must say a big thank you to everyone that has contributed to raising this thread frm the dead..una do well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Kingdave007: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good day people. Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to get a BSc admission and Visa for a second Bsc degree in Germany?

I graduated in 2016 with a BSc in Geophysics and a CGPA of 2.69

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Pecky2222: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kingdave007:
Good day people. Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to get a BSc admission and Visa for a second Bsc degree in Germany?

I graduated in 2016 with a BSc in Geophysics and a CGPA of 2.69

Thanks.

Wrong thread... Ask ur question here. https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/589

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by extrema: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please does anyone have any idea about the city of Ilmenau in terms of student jobs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (118) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.