Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (441189 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Emperorwhales:
I've been following this thread for quite a while ,and I really enjoy it up to dz moment because I've gained more than I think, I'm thinking of doing my master in Education research and technology but my question is there any hope for those have their Master's in education line to secure a job after master either in the field or not I'll be glad if you can answer my question thanks...

Ask your question in the student visa enquiries thread. Danke smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Chizzy4God: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Add me

ladyb4sure:
Anyone interested to join Rhine-Waal University what'sapp group should send me pm.

Terms to join
You need to show evidence you applied to the school please.

Anyone currently schooling there with vital info to share can join us to help our ministry move forward grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SooCute(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Hadampson:

Soocute city cheesy

why go for "good" when there is "better" and "best"?

Baden Württemberg have so many international companies that would grab you.
I've made so many emphasis on the pros and cons of Schweinfurt.
I don't know what to explain again. Where I work, I never saw any dark-skinned. It says a lot. Most of our predecessors never got internship here, they went to BW. When you come here too you would understand the stress of relocation.
The thing is, here is saturated; small city with a university..
I don't mean impossible, but do the statistical analysis and don't waste your time.

Come to de and survive that's all I can say.

K'emsia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by gbens2000(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2019
SooCute:

I don't know what to explain again. Where I work, I never saw any dark-skinned. It says a lot. Most of our predecessors never got internship here, they went to BW. When you come here too you would understand the stress of relocation.
I don't mean impossible, but do the statistical analysis and don't waste your time.

K'emsia.
Emmm, okay ooo thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Ayodis: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2019
SooCute:

K'emsia.
So apart from d cheap accommodation and cheap things, for those coming to school n work to sustain our breath there, it’s not a good place? Bcus I had no admission in other places just that place
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by agofineboy: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hadampson:

Hi, Paderborn is cool

Its 1:45mins away from Dortmund and 2hrs mins away from Dusseldorf.
It also connects Lower Saxony easily and you can find jobs around Hamm and Bielefeld.

All the best !

From dolpaz cool

Hello brother... Please can you send me your email I wanna contact you... I can't send PM don't know why...
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chiboy429(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good day house, can anyone talk about Bremen. like life, work and opportunities there. I got admission at the university of Bremen
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
From naijaobi

My advice to all:

Don't just apply, get admitted and then sit back. Research about the city you are going.

When you will arrive, how do you get to your destination?

Let's say you are going to Kassel and you arrive at Frankfurt airport, how do you get to kassel?? By train or taxi abi u go trek?? grin

I also see a lot of people are not even thinking of where to live/stay when they arrive. smh..

Many are not even thinking of knowing some German words and sentences..

I see some people still asking for schools they will apply to..Lol. If you cannot search for a school and successfully apply, how do you expect to survive in Germany?

Some don't even know much about the course they applied to..if you are such, your name will be sorry when you arrive.

Some just want to run away from Nigerian by all means..lol..take it easy so you don't rush in and rush out. It has happened to many.

I know many already have it in their head to come impregnate oyibo or get pregnant for oyibo..lol..well, that will be discussion for another day.

Germany is a lovely nation and if you keep your ways straight, and use your head, you will go far.. kiss kiss

Over and Out

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
chiboy429:
Good day house, can anyone talk about Bremen. like life, work and opportunities there. I got admission at the university of Bremen

From rayhutar

Bremen is a nice city with a good liberal society and student jobs are available if you have the energy to combine rigorous studying with working,It is hard to combine working and studying but working only on Saturdays, you can earn like 280€ that will help you to cushion the effect of your dwindling 8040€.

Bremen also give two years straight student resident permit,so no showing of another proof of money after one year. Our semester ticket is also good, it takes one to Hamburg,Hanover and Oldenburg, so if you like cruising your semester ticket takes you to many cities, but weather is bad, too cold even in Summer, we are still wearing jacket here even thou we are in the middle of summer now, wetter ist nicht gut, zu kalt.

Housing is expensive between 280-350€,hardly will you get accommodation at student hostel that goes for 200-250€,If you want to continue to eat Nigerian foods African shops are readily available. life is boring here except if you like going to clubs.You live in a house and you may never see your neighbor for one month, everything is booking an appointment here, even to visit your girlfriend you have to book an appointment with her grin

Money burn like a candle wax here, 1000€ can disappear from your hand with you thinking of what you spend it on,Wish you success in your visa application

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Successnoah(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please can i use university of people (online degree) transcript to apply for bachelor degree in germany?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chiboy429(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hadampson:

thanks a lot sire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Ayohbk(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Anyone going to paderborn here......
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Deustchemann(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Successnoah:
Please can i use university of people (online degree) transcript to apply for bachelor degree in germany?
Ask on the student visa thread
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
mic01:
Guys please help me. I am about to make an important decision of my life. I have been offered places in Bayreuth, Bielefeld and Siegen. Please which of these cities is better in terms of getting good jobs, cheaper accommodation, moderate living and better opportunities. Please ejoooor. Edakun

On Siegen, from Eke40seven

Siegen may not be too self sufficient without the help of other neighbouring cities.

The good thing about NRW is that the cities there are compact and close to each other from Leverkusen, Dortmund, Duisburg, Gelsenkirchen, Hagen, Cologne, Bochum, Mochengladbach, Bonn, Essen, Aachen, Düsseldorf and not forgetting outliers like Paderborn and Bielefeld and unfortunately Siegen is one if those located in the outskirts.

Since the semester ticket is going to cover the whole NRW you may be lucky but the only challenge is that the major closest city to Siegen in NRW, Cologne (apart from Hagen) is more than 1 hour 30 mins apart.
However, Siegen in itself is an OK place.

About job opportunities in siegen. From cindino

About job opportunities in Siegen..Eke has said it all, u have nothing to worry about. My frnd's student Job is 2hrs away from our city. since most students have the semester ticket which allows them to travel round the state for free,its common to see students living in one city and schooling or working in the next city.

I hope you find it helpful smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2019
mic01:
Guys please help me. I am about to make an important decision of my life. I have been offered places in Bayreuth, Bielefeld and Siegen. Please which of these cities is better in terms of getting good jobs, cheaper accommodation, moderate living and better opportunities. Please ejoooor. Edakun

This is the experience of an African student in Siegen

My school is located in a meduim sized town called Siegen. Yeah I am sure you havent heard of it.

Siegen is in the North Rhine Westphallia state in west Germany. The good thing about schooling here is that with a Semesters fee you can travel within the whole of North Rhine Westphallia without paying.

More well known towns in my state are Cologne, Bonn, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and Essen. Frankfurt though in another state is also only 2 hours away.

I travelled to Cologne 2 days ago and I really loved it there. It's got the big city feel which is lacking in Siegen.

Siegen is small(ish), I think I will enjoy my stay here. There is a little of everything and its got the right environment to help me concentrate on my studies.

Right now, I am searching for a permanent place to live and I have done a few house viewings. Without a contract, you cant get much done around here. You need a rental contract to register at the city. You need the city registration to apply for a resident card. You need a resident card to apply for jobs. And yeah I would like to work.

Lectures havent started yet,so for now I am just spending my time getting things done and meeting up with some people I know here.

The weather is a bit chilly at the moment but I am gradually getting used to it.

Attached below is the picture of Siegen Universität

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson:

This is the experience of an African student in Siegen

My school is located in a meduim sized town called Siegen. Yeah I am sure you havent heard of it.

Siegen is in the North Rhine Westphallia state in west Germany. The good thing about schooling here is that with a Semesters fee you can travel within the whole of North Rhine Westphallia without paying.

More well known towns in my state are Cologne, Bonn, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and Essen. Frankfurt though in another state is also only 2 hours away.

I travelled to Cologne 2 days ago and I really loved it there. It's got the big city feel which is lacking in Siegen.

Siegen is small(ish), I think I will enjoy my stay here. There is a little of everything and its got the right environment to help me concentrate on my studies.

Right now, I am searching for a permanent place to live and I have done a few house viewings. Without a contract, you cant get much done around here. You need a rental contract to register at the city. You need the city registration to apply for a resident card. You need a resident card to apply for jobs. And yeah I would like to work.

Lectures havent started yet,so for now I am just spending my time getting things done and meeting up with some people I know here.

The weather is a bit chilly at the moment but I am gradually getting used to it.

Attached below is the picture of Siegen Universität
Thanks bossessss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Anyone should say something about Dortmund pls
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Financial gains for having kids in Germany by doubletroublmum

Kindergeld: is a monthly paid money that you have to apply for at Familienkasse. The money is around 180 Euro monthly for one child and increases with every child. The government pays this money, til the child is turning 18 yrs, no matter how high your income is. But be careful, they only pay Kindergeld to germans or foreigners with residence permit. Asylum seekers are excluded, since they get social money from another place.

Elterngeld: You can apply for it once the child is born. Starts from 300 Euro monthly, depending on if you have worked before in Germany or not. They pay it maximum 2 yrs, to cover for times you are not working. Asylum seekers are excluded aswell, you have to have a residence permit.

If you dont have enough money, you can apply for social support anyway.

Kids are costly here in Germany, cause you have to pay everything by yourself. Normally clothes and food, Kindergarten / nursery school fees, even Fees in primary school. Here in most primary scholls they end their lesson by around 12 to 1 pm. But if you are working and cant pick up your child so early, you can book OGS, its afternoon service at school. They offer lunch, homework help and so on. Also freetime activities like sports and so on, you have to pay yourself.
Finally most of the Kindergeld i get for the kids, is spent for such things, school books and so on...
But better than nothing.

Living in Germany is good, cause you have running water, electricity and its a bit more peaceful than living in Nigeria...but at the same time, one is missing family and friends from Nigeria. Live is different here, work has high priority to Germans. As a black person, you have to work twice as hard to get a job or a good house...

if you live in small towns, sometimes its harder to connect.

But let me tell you one funny thing i discover. If your child goes to Kindergarden or school, try and take part in their activities, parties and so on. By this way you easily connect to other parents and get to know Germans too. Try and learn German a little but, they will appreciate and be kind to you - at least most of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Goztino(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Your target before finishing your Msc

1. Learn Deutsch language to atleast B2

2. Learn skills relevant to your courses by undergoing internship before you graduate, no need rushing unless you want to be a lecturer

3. Learn additional skills like programming or any other skills of interest which are relevant in Germany

4. Learn how to drive and have a driving licence

5. Learn how to communicate and network with people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please can someone say something about Heide.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Successnoah(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please can some 1 talk about Ingolstadt
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Cashmanbreeze: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Hello people, so I just got admitted to the university of applied sciences Offenburg. Any information on the city will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Bidexbby: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hi guys....is anyone here studying Nursing in Germany??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Omoabass: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
So happy to be here and am getting better information about all I need to know, my interest is come next summer so am waiting patiently for the application to commence but my interest are Optical Technologies in Hannover and Environmental Engineering in Munchen and they're my priority. Pls any information on this course/city please help your brother

@Hadampson pls help me on this I said
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Omoabass:
So happy to be here and am getting better information about all I need to know, my interest is come next summer so am waiting patiently for the application to commence but my interest are Optical Technologies in Hannover and Environmental Engineering in Munchen and they're my priority. Pls any information on this course/city please help your brother

From Eke40seven. Successnoah, this should be useful to you as well

One thing about the southern States like Munich is that they are quite expensive in terms of accommodation and cost of living but there is more than enough job to go round...the Bavarian accent too is something else but there are quite a number of English speakers...If you want a metropolitan life Munich in the south will give it to you..there are other smaller (relative) southern cities which are less expensive but still good. e.g Nuremberg, Fürth, Ingolstadt, Augsburg, Würzburg, all in Bavaria and Stuttgart, Reutlingen, Heilbronn in Baden Württemberg. Hamburg in the north is not as rich as the south, but its a great metropolis one can survive in although relatively colder but with a clearer accent.

The thing you should consider as a new migrant I think is to know where you know someone so that you can settle better and more easily then may be move on when you have found your bearing.

PM ogbeche77 , he schooled in Munich and should be able to give you a more detailed description. While you are at it, you can register with toytown-germany and look up similar questions or ask about your city of interest if the people there can help with information (note that people there are not the street hustling type and their view may be 'buttered' kind of) My 2 cowries!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2019
From Eke40seven

Most schools in Germany are very good, the quality of the programmes in partcular might differ.

Chemintz, Zwikau all in Saxony....... without a command of the German language, it might be hard to hold down a job, its best you try to contact Nigerian students in the city already. Holiday jobs however are very possible. I can only vouch for Leipzig and Dresden in that state. However, cost of living is definitely veeeery low. so, there you have it. Try to identify with NSIG (Nigerian Scholars In Germany) in the zone your city falls within, you might get useful information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
From lmuhopeful

1. Please, introduce yourself, course, school and city. (if applicable)

My name is Ayodeji studying Geophysics at LMU Muenchen.

2. How does German educational system differ from the system you were used to?

The German system is quite more challenging. To score a 1.0(highest grade) you usually need 95% and above and with 75% or so, you'll be around 2.3 or 2.7. The professors are really smart and mostly want the best for you. I love that I can drink beer in my class. I don't know about others oo

3. What academic challenge(s) did you face or are you facing currently and how are/did you tackling/tackle them?

I faced a few challenges as I had a BSc in Electrical Engineering and now studying geophysics msc. I took advantage of the office hours of the professors and they taught me a lot personally.

3. What is your (academic) advise to prospective Nigerian student coming over to study?(summarized)

You need to understand why you want to come here. It's not about just leaving Nigeria or doing an MSc. If one just needs an MSc the UK may be better as it's easy to pass there. It's very hard to succeed here and a lot of hard work is needed. Example, 20 students from the previous set of my masters started the program and only 4 graduated. The remaining 16 were either expelled due to bad grades or left coz it was difficult. So I advice to be fully sure of your abilities and not see a German msc admission as a ticket out of Naija.

4. Do your school have a size-able number of international students and what is the state of interaction like with them?

The LMU is very international. I don't attend university events so I don't know about interacting with them. I however meet many friendly students daily and interact with them.

5. Did you find it difficult integrating into the society and how were you able to overcome it if you had?

It's easy to integrate here. Come with an open mind and no stereotypes. Talk freely with people as you would in Nigeria. It's really simple: if a person wants to talk or hang out with you they will. If not, move ahead.

6. In your opinion, do you think a hard working Nigerian student with a particular result can maintain his/her academic performance in Germany with the same efforts? A scale will be appreciated, I know time is not the only or the best measure of hard work but For instance, A spends 6 hours of study everyday in Nigeria, GPA=4 ". ". ". ". ". ". ". in Germany GPA=?

If you work hard in Nigeria you'll succeed here. It's not easy to convert these things into numbers. Work as hard as you can and take advantage of the library, tutor hours etc.

7. Like in any society, there are distractions or factors that reduces performance, what are the major culprits in Germany for an unenlightened
Nigerian JJC?

I don't know. I party and all but in moderation. Moderation is key.

8. Most of the male or even females at one time or the other would have fantasized having a German Prince or princess, what are their chances? Do the shy Germans gals take to Nigerians? Can Painpills, stharrie, etc get their prince/princess charming easily?

With relationships, keep an open mind. You don't necessarily need a German to be happy in a relationship. You could meet a Polish lady or guy, or Russian or Thai or Mexican. There's almost every nationality represented here so go with an open mind and find someone or people you're attracted to irrespective of nationality.

9. List 5 most important items an intending new comer should bring along to Germany.

Don't bring an expensive jacket. It's cheaper to buy good jackets and winter shoes here. Nothing I can think of. Maybe Rothmans and Benson(I haven't found those here )

10. Give 5 most important tip to surviving in Germany, jobs and all.

1) Study hard
2) Hustle. The money is good
3) Guys, talk to women here. You'd be surprised how receptive many of them are
4) Be calm and plan for the future. The msc isn't the end of it all
5) Party, drink, booze, enjoy your life. This is the only life we got.

11 on a scale of 1-10 rate your city in terms of hustle and the closest best place in terms of jobs to your city

12. Just give your opinion on these claims below by indicating with an Agree (A), Neutral (N) or Disagree (D)

a. Germans are cold
Disagree

b. They hate late coming
Neutral

c. They are racist
A few

D. They don't have time for chitchat
Disagree

E. They are introverts
Disagree

F. They love beer
Agree

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Goztino(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Our thread rep Hadampson doing a nice job. Keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Job scenario in Germany I saw this article online and i thought it would be very helpful to my people in the house smiley

Getting a job after Masters degree is an important aspect that many aspirants are worried about, some think it as a "return of investment" and some think it as a next-step in their career. If you are one of them and thinking about the job scenarios, then don't worry you are not alone.

Even I was like you, when I started applying for Universities to pursue Masters in Germany. The main worry would be about, spending around 10-15k Euros, 2-3 years to get a Masters degree and then being jobless - YES, it would be a nightmare and completely understand it. But now for me, after staying in Germany I would say that, I was worrying too much about jobs while applying to Masters courses and allow me to walk you through why I feel this way.

The reason why I am writing about this topic is because, I am an active user in many platforms and I see lot of questions regarding "Job scenario for Masters students in Germany", "Job scenario for Mechanical students in Germany", "Job scenarios for international students in Germany", etc., There are many authentic answers provided by the these community, but when you are an aspiring student and you read all these answers it would definitely confuse you, why because the answers usually varies between the following three things:

1) You will definitely get a job in Germany - It is very easy

2) You will find it difficult to get a job in Germany - It is quite a struggle

3) You will not get a job in Germany - Job scenario is worst in Germany

If I were you, I would definitely be hell a lot puzzled on whom to trust and what to absorb, because no one really gives an answer that is straight-forward. Let me tell you this, from my experience I would say that, no one can really predict the job scenario. Allow me to explain why you get all these mixed answers:

Job scenario - Very good
When a person says that the job scenario is very good, it means that either that person or his/her friends have got jobs quite easily - mainly because they might have had exact skills and experiences required for their domain or they might have been quite lucky. Based on his/her experiences, they would say that the job scenario is very good.

Job scenario - Moderate
When a person says that the job scenario is quite a struggle - means that, the person have struggled to find a job. The main reason could be, either that person didn't have the proper skill set for the job or he/she didn't know where to look for jobs properly.

Job scenario - Very bad
You need to be cautious about the person, who says that the job scenario is really bad in Germany. Reading till now, you would have got the idea that most of them speak only from their experience. Keeping that in mind, this person is saying that you will not get a job - which means that he was not able to find a job in his domain or he didn't understand and learn what is needed to get a job in his domain.

Should you listen to them?

So, I have said that most of the answers would just confuse you. Then you might ask me, whether I should listen to all of them or not. YES and NO.

YES
Yes, Listen to their experiences and learn from them. If someone says that it is easy or tough to get a job in Germany, then hear out their stories and ask questions on how and why they say that way. Because, not everyone is going to have same experience and there would be something that you can learn from them. You can enlighten yourself about various companies and their hiring process. Also you could learn from their mistakes and what is expected during interviews

NO
No, you should not take an online answer to be the BIBLE towards jobs in Germany - especially when it is from someone whom you don't even know online. You should consider it as their opinion and as said earlier, you can definitely ask and learn from their experiences. But, it would be foolish to just believe whatever you read and form an opinion without any statistical data.

Why I am saying you not to listen to them is because, it is higly unlikely that you will also face the same situation. The companies in Germany do not recruit 100-200 people at once for jobs, they usually post the job openings specific to certain type of requirements and if your profile matches the requirements, then you would have a chance. Therefore, it would be silly to listen to someone's experience in the field of Physics, when you are planning to study Embedded systems.

Real JOB scenario in Germany

As I said earlier, there is no one with proper statistical data to give you an answer. But, from my experiences and observations I would say that, if you have good profile(more Interns, experience) and a proper job requirements match, then it would be easy for you to get a job. All the companies will try to get the best candidate for their job opening and it is your duty to equip yourself with what is needed in your domain. Make the best use of the facilities available in your University to train and mould yourself as per the current requirements.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (118) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.