Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 (991 Views)

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by planetuzor(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
This poll is set aside to view who is likely to win the
2015 presidential seat. Its not mean't to divide us
into sections but to weight the likelyhood of who
becomes the next CCAF. For many nairalanders who
clamour for GEJ and BRF(Babatunde Raji Fashola) lets see it in ur voting.
For those who will want BRF or GEJ to be the
next president or still wants him to remain
presedent respectively should click the" like" button
in the first two comments that bears their names.
Mods please front page.
Lets see ur votes..

NB: "Only Click Likes No Comment"... Let's see who has the more likes....
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by planetuzor(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
For (Babatunde R. Fashola) click here

30 Likes

Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by planetuzor(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
For GEJ (Goodluck E. Jonathan)

34 Likes

Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Waspy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
This collection of signatures, to demonstrate solidarity and support brings to mind #J. Jang (GEJ's puppet) and the #NGF . grin

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by musiwa29: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
break up nigeria. 400 bombing is alot to pass on the message to politicians
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by planetuzor(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
musiwa29: break up nigeria. 400 bombing is alot to pass on the message to politicians
I hear u!
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Emmy3(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
I would love Fashola to be the president of Nigeria come 2015 but he can't think of opposing GEJ cos he is wiser than you think,
eVen if he does, GEJ is winning with a ratio of 80:20.
But eXcuse me, currently, Nigeria don't have any united and strong political party to unsit the incumbent presido, which platform is he running under?...
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2013
If u want to unseat GEJ, join d PDP.
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Fashola cldnt go so low with this ur unworthy adversary.

And it's a clear fact dt the retartdeen will have the most vote since retardeens in like manners will vote for him.

And if we av to go by the ratio of wise to foolish people, using NL as a survey sample, it is most safe to admit that more fools exist than the wise. Hence, Jonathan will scoop the votes!!!

Now, let the fools insult me. Read their comments carefully wen they try to quote me undecided

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by PointB: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Yorubas have had their 'turns'; ably executed by Obj. Make no mistake about it, this is Nigeria, and there is no way a Yoruba man will lead Nigeria in 2015! I doubt if he can even get as close as VP.

So forget about this Fashola nonsense, it's just a pipe dream!
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by kunlekunle: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2013
its a mis-match
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by jmaine: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2013
Fashola will fail massively . . . . Only naive beings will think otherwise . . . .
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2013
PointB: Yorubas have had their 'turns'; ably executed by Obj. Make no mistake about it, this is Nigeria, and there is no way a Yoruba man will lead Nigeria in 2015! I doubt if he can even get as close as VP.

So forget about this Fashola nonsense, it's just a pipe dream!
Tribal view as usual.
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by PointB: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
Tribal view as usual.

Whatever tickles your fancy!
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2013
PointB:

Whatever tickles your fancy!
Tribal hate sure tickles your fancy.
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by egift(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Our people say that "Nkita gaa ta aru, ge bido ya na wata" (A dog that will bite will start it as a puppy).

Fashola have the foresight, quality and predispositions to bring constructive and robost leadership to Nigeria.

If it boils down to Jonathan vs Fashola. Then it Fashola all the way. God bless Nigeria!
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by PointB: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
Tribal hate sure tickles your fancy.

Coming from a girl who knows next to nothing about Nigeria politics. You can only wish!
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2013
PointB:

Coming from a girl who knows next to nothing about Nigeria politics. You can only wish!
And you know so much that you had to go tribal on the topic
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by Longeria(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Fashola cldnt go so low with this ur unworthy adversary.

And it's a clear fact dt the retartdeen will have the most vote since retardeens in like manners will vote for him.

And if we av to go by the ratio of wise to foolish people, using NL as a survey sample, it is most safe to admit that more fools exist than the wise. Hence, Jonathan will scoop the votes!!!

Now, let the fools insult me. Read their comments carefully wen they try to quote me undecided
Are you crying, sorry, you called for it, now you know that APC VS PDP is like REY MYSTERIO VS BIG SHOW, a mismatch. Mtcheewww.
Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by abokinside: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
I believe Fashola is the best candidate for 2015. He will not be riding on any tribal crest unlike Gej. He is very competent unlike Gej. He is very focused and courageous unlike Gej. He has a control over his wife unlike Gej. I can go on and on. I want a president that will provide hospitals and schools for my family and I not a president feom my tribe. God see me that had Gej provided this things I would ve been campaigning for him but unfortunately he has chosen to be a complete mediocre banking on ethnic and religious loyalties to win a second term.

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Fashola And Jonathan For President 2015 by PointB: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
And you know so much that you had to go tribal on the topic

If you know anything about Nigeria politics, you will realise there is a world of difference between 'tribal' and 'reality'. And the reality is that no matter how much Fashola is hyped by folks such as you, he CANNOT become the President of Nigeria in 2015 ; and most important reason is because Yorubas, REPEAT , have had their turn in Obj; and Fashola is Yorubaman. Tinubu knows this; and well as Buhari, Rochas, and even Fashola himself.

Power has to rotate among other ethnic groups to maintain any semblance of balance in Nigeria - something every child, let alone ardent student, of Nigeria politics already know.

There is simply no political permutation that will throw up Fashola for Presidency in 2015 - well, except of course for some delusional Nairaland commentators, for whatever 'non tribal' reason they may want to allude. While they nonetheless dream on, pragmatic politicians know where the fruit will fall, and it won't be anywhere near Fashola! You may however continue to ignore the reality to shout tribal, as long as it rocks your boat!

(1) (Reply)

Sule Lamido's Son Walk Free After Stealing Us$50,000 / Two Men Use Magical Ring To Gang molestation A 19yr Old Student In Ibadan / Ezekwesili Wants Fani-kayode Arrested; Fani-kayode Draws Battle-line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.