Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. (37706 Views)

The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Wonderful Cake Iyanya Made For MTN (photo) / See The Super Cars That Showed Up For Toolz’s Lagos Birthday Party | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by gemini6228: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
i need true luv joor
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by 5much(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Inyanya is strategizing on how to TICK dat waist.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Olowowolex: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tools,a word is enough for the waist....oh sorry i mean the wise.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by donclif: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
O boy nawa ooo e b lik say i go join dis celeb tins ooo cuz na dem galz jst dey pay atntion 2,si iyanya of yestdy don yash Yv Nelson anoda 1 don dey bord dey wt,omo enjoi na afteral al I wnt is ur waist...
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Amozever12: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith: Eh ya! Am happy for yvone nelson! gringringrin, she must be a lucky geh! cheesycheesy na iyanya go chop d waist nd hips of dat human being wey dey d cake!
Happy for yvone nelson ke? After him don finish with her waist?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: See the image of toolz' waist sitting on the cake.

Iyanya and waist but his problem is that he wastes the waist when he is done with the waist and wait to grab the next waist!

Watzz this one saying again?
Your Comment is just a waste.

Better Luck Next-yr.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by MrChris1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yes Oh!!! He is on it again........................................
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by lanrei(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
gemini6228: i need true luv joor
na him make u click d topic abi.....tru luv wit toolz kain packages abi¿??
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by CHIDONE: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Anniettie ufia: It's a good to use a cake as a tool for getting the heart of miss Toolzz,

but my question is, after the cake, what next ?

haba ,are u a learner? Na d waist naaaa
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Danfo:

come o man, this is cray

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Decryptor(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
I can swear that with this kind of present, Toolz will surrender her tools "Manchester", "Arsenal"," Puzzy" and Waist to Iyanya! I know what i'm saying. In my school dayz, i saw the then Miss UNIZIK pageant of a particular academic session and swore i must have her. Patiently waited for her birthday and sent her a giant personalized card instead of those ones they sell for N30 over the counter in gifts shops and an artwork which was moulded to look exactly like her. When i entered her room and gave her the items, i told her she doesn't know me but i just came to wish her a HBD and then left. Before i approached her gate, i heard someone shouting that i should wait...she came and told me that she doesn't even know me and wonders why i had to spend good money in personalizing those items just for her (truly, i did cos i spent close to 6k for the card and artwork)...i told her straight that it was because i loved her *wink* She then requested for my number and i gave her and as she turned to leave, i grabbed her hand and blew her a powerful french kiss which lasted for about 10secs. She was shocked but smiled. The following week, she was moaning under me in my room! CONCLUSION: Women love surprises when they never expect.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Xaviers(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Decryptor: I can swear that with this kind of present, Toolz will surrender her tools "Manchester", "Arsenal"," Puzzy" and Waist to Iyanya! I know what i'm saying. In my school dayz, i saw the then Miss UNIZIK pageant of a particular academic session and swore i must have her. Patiently waited for her birthday and sent her a giant personalized card instead of those ones they sell for N30 over the counter in gifts shops and an artwork which was moulded to look exactly like her. When i entered her room and gave her the items, i told her she doesn't know me but i just came to wish her a HBD and then left. Before i approached her gate, i heard someone shouting that i should wait...she came and told me that she doesn't even know me and wonders why i had to spend good money in personalizing those items just for her (truly, i did cos i spent close to 6k for the card and artwork)...i told her straight that it was because i loved her *wink* She then requested for my number and i gave her and as she turned to leave, i grabbed her hand and blew her a powerful french kiss which lasted for about 10secs. She was shocked but smiled. The following week, she was moaning under me in my room! CONCLUSION: Women love surprises when they never expect.

DECRYPTOR cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u sure she was really under u..hmmmmmmm!! i need photographic evidence with u n her.... in a different way dat is wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Decryptor(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Xavier's:

DECRYPTOR cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u sure she was really under u..hmmmmmmm!! i need photographic evidence with u n her.... in a different way dat is wink
yeah...we dated till i graduated. Can't post her pic her nah. She might be on NL u know
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by chuksi79(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
schoolfield: I'm not ignorant of his Devices...all he wants is Her waist...
grin
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by frainc(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Toolz is a VIRGIN so nothing for iyanya! grin grin grin
hahahahaha yes she's a virgin just like ONILA wey dey give me IKPU bt stil claim to be a valagin(virgin)
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Zemhen1: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
mvwealth: Iyanya u again..e b lyl dis fame dey mak ona craze

Toolz will be stupid to accept it .....after what he did to the Ghanaian girl what's the name.........the Nelson girl? The 1diot want to 5mack that thing that Toolz has .......that hugeeee a55 ..... grin
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by SisiKill1: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Only a handful of Naija Bakers know how to FINISH....no matter how creative their designs are, the finishing is always wonky which totally ruins the entire thing. undecided
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Decryptor: yeah...we dated till i graduated. Can't post her pic her nah. She might be on NL u know
snr abhgee leave story...#WeKnowThis
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Invincible2k2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, are u a rapper grin grin

bin gbagbo:

bin gbagbo:

yes he is
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by ozoemeka(m): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2013
lol

mvwealth: Iyanya u again..e b lyl dis fame dey mak ona craze
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by aniiii(f): 2:21am On Jul 08, 2013
i love cakes kiss
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Flygerian1(m): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2013
aniiii: i love cakes kiss
Ya, i know u do. But are u ready to surrender ur waist? (cos daz d in thin) Lol
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by eaglechild: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Is it my dirty mind or does the cakes left hand seem to be btw its snatch while the right hand is twisting her hair in pleasure?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2013
schoolfield: I'm not ignorant of his Devices...all he wants is Her waist...

...And who says he hasn't even started washing the waist?
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by popegirl(f): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2013
lol
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by iheneme(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Very soon this dude go change him name to Waistlife.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Nichobabe(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=Danfo][/quote]

With this waist I no blame Inyanya.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by lanrei(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Zemhen 1:

Toolz will be stupid to accept it .....after what he did to the Ghanaian girl what's the name.........the Nelson girl? The 1diot want to 5mack that thing that Toolz has .......that hugeeee a55 ..... grin
stupid?? NA I dont fink so she would be definately blushing at the first sight of the replica image... she's down with guys like iyanya...I know. this cool
Zemhen 1:

stupid?? NA I dont fink so she would be definately blushing at the first sight of the replica image... she's down with guys like iyanya...I know. this
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by victor2exl(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
This wan like all the juices on the fame train...baddooo.....abeg dey make your register go jareeee...na help you dey help all of them..i salute your ministry.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by Evolo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hmm...cute.
Re: Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. by sweetgala(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2013
This iyanya nah criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Two Entertainment Moguls Fight: Onwenu & Ozokwor In War Of Words / Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together / Oluchi Madubuko's Book Launch Records Low Turn Out, Beauty Queen Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.