Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Who Is Musiwa? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Musiwa? (5130 Views)

644-iwa / Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa / Who Is Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by rapheaders: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2013
since the real sincerenigerian start giving a deadly blow on gej and his retar.ded policies. his yansh lickers don they vex for the guy.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by nitlad: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: Musiwa is the malignant cancer of nairaland.

Owns about 10% of nairaland handles.

grin grin

Make that 35%!!! grin
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2013
cogitoErgo: where is Aare Musiwa to answer all these satellitic masses grin

Please do not invite him to this thread. The last two times that someone invited him to a thread, he bombarded the thread with mile high pictures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Obiagelli: Wait till AARE MUSIWA becomes(rich) president.

Lol.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by JackBaueress(f): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2013
Whenever i read Musiwa's posts,he reminds me of the great Fela. There is always an element of truth when someone who smokes weed speaks. He speak the truth and only weed smokers like him understand what he says. cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by ZACHIE: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Jack Baueress: Whenever i read Musiwa's posts,he reminds me of the great Fela. There is always an element of truth when someone who smokes weed speaks. He speak the truth and only weed smokers like him understand what he says. cry
How dare you equate FELA and MUSIWA.
By the way, MUSIWA is just another YOU
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Ishilove: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Mai-suya:
This was how some one described him

Lwkmd! Rotfl!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

This is prime Jakumo. It has his signature written all over it! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Ishilove: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Goodness, I have been laughing non-stop at Jakumo's post cheesy. Crazy guy cheesy
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by KokoBeware: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think he is commissioned by Seun to add a twist on NL

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
"A madman may sometimes speak a true word, but you watch him, he will soon add something to it that will tell you his mind is spoilt."-CA

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
KokoBeware: I think he is commissioned by Seun to add a twist on NL

If that's true then it's not an exclusive contract. Many years ago he was on Nigeria Village Square with a request for Mike Adenuga's phone number, on Wikipedia he is the "leader" of Omo Egbe Oduduwa and I've seen him on several other websites. Do not forget that he once ran his own website (Seun has censored the name of that website to such a degree that it's impossible to post it on nairaland).

By the way, do you want to hear his voice? Listen https://www.nairaland.com/423995/beaf-speak-english-better-than
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by JackBaueress(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
ZACHIE:
How dare you equate FELA and MUSIWA.
By the way, MUSIWA is just another YOU
Musiwa is My brother in weed! gat to give him nuff respect. bomboclark!! cool
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by ZACHIE: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nuff respect!
musiwa is special, jor
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Itoroetti(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
chidindufrank: Op you're the one who needs help. You stole another man's I'd. You should be ashamed of yourself. Musiwa is 100% better than you.

Don't mind the useless kpomo
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mai-suya:

that post was awesome, please... who is the composer?
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by WildChild00(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Prof Corruption: "A madman may sometimes speak a true word, but you watch him, he will soon add something to it that will tell you his mind is spoilt."-CA

I think he is still asleep, any moment frm now.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by pheyikemi: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think Musiwa = Seun
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mai-suya:

this is awesome, who wrote this?
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 3:00am On Jul 08, 2013
platinumricky: that post was awesome, please... who is the composer?

Jakumo.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Circa 2008 Seun and Becomerich (Musiwa) were locked in a massive battle. Becomerich claimed that his website was better and had more traffic than nairaland. He also claimed that Seun was actually a northerner (on another thread he claimed that Seun was igbo) or had received a bribe from northerners.

Seun repeatedly banned Becomerich, censored the name of Becomerich's website (This Globe. Try and post those words without any space in between) and deleted his maps.

Becomerich responded with multiple monikers. I just found one of his monikers that he used on Nigeria Village Square.

Here is Musiwa (aka forshow), on Nigeria Village Square in 2009, proclaiming that his website now has 1 million users.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/28355--com-1-million-pages-internet.html

And here he is requesting for Mike Adenuga's phone number because he wanted to launch a 100 channel tv network on Glo's cable system.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-16767.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by tpia5: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2013
^wow, are you his fan or foe, you have so much detail.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by tpia5: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2013
seems you're right, i tried typing this globe, it comes up as empty space.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2013
tpia@:
^wow, are you his fan or foe, you have so much detail.

Anytime I was stressed out, tired or depressed back in 2009, I simply googled "Becomerich Nairaland" and my stress evaporated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by azpekuliar: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2:

Anytime I was stressed out, tired or depressed back in 2009, I simply googled "Becomerich Nairaland" and my stress evaporated.

I think I need to take a cue from that.

cheesy
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Becomerich was being mocked on a certain thread, then OAM4J wondered where Becomerich was (how can you have a thread about Becomerich without a post by Becomerich). He suddenly appeared and posted two unending pictures (they were ginormous). Several posters reacted by calling for Becomerich's ban.

This was Jakumo's response.

Jakumo:

The good news is that the hammer will soon descend once more on Becomerich for this latest MAP ATTACK, but the very bad news is that the man simply cannot be killed, no matter the determination of his opponents, and the weapons they select in their futile bids to try and silence him.

Many have tried and failed to pluck the Satellite Meister out of his geo-synchronous orbit in the sky above Nairaland, simply because his Jujumotive powers are just too strong to be confronted by mere mortals, so the most pragmatic recourse remaining is for us all to hang it up and become one with his all-encompassing philosophy of Satelliteism and Mystical Mapography.  

[size=16pt]All riiiiiiise ! [/size]     Becomerich has entered the room.  Let order prevail, and PLEASE do not panic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by tpia5: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2:

haha, grin
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2013
Una no well....na big bros Una wan take do Center of Attraction on NL this week ba?
Let him see this thread and watch what becomes of it..

BTW...the OP or any of you here should be ready to have a thread open in your name by bros Musiwa...I can guarantee you of that...something tells me the person would be naptu2.
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Vansnickers: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2: Circa 2008 Seun and Becomerich (Musiwa) were locked in a massive battle. Becomerich claimed that his website was better and had more traffic than nairaland. He also claimed that Seun was actually a northerner (on another thread he claimed that Seun was igbo) or had received a bribe from northerners.

Seun repeatedly banned Becomerich, censored the name of Becomerich's website (This Globe. Try and post those words without any space in between) and deleted his maps.

Becomerich responded with multiple monikers. I just found one of his monikers that he used on Nigeria Village Square.

Here is Musiwa (aka forshow), on Nigeria Village Square in 2009, proclaiming that his website now has 1 million users.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/28355--com-1-million-pages-internet.html

And here he is requesting for Mike Adenuga's phone number because he wanted to launch a 100 channel tv network on Glo's cable system.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-16767.html

Tried to go to the website and this popped up:

"Connection Problems
Sorry, .com could not connect, to many people using it, come back later or contact your host if this continues "
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Una no well....na big bros Una wan take do Center of Attraction on NL this week ba?
Let him see this thread and watch what becomes of it..

BTW...the OP or any of you here should be ready to have a thread open in your name by bros Musiwa...I can guarantee you of that...something tells me the person would be naptu2.

Here is his response.

Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa
https://www.nairaland.com/1350871/since-ask-musiwa-engr-musiwa
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by naptu2: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Van snickers:

Tried to go to the website and this popped up:

"Connection Problems
Sorry, .com could not connect, to many people using it, come back later or contact your host if this continues "

It appears that he has a new website. You can see it on this thread (Seun hasn't yet censored this one).

Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa
https://www.nairaland.com/1350871/since-ask-musiwa-engr-musiwa
Re: Who Is Musiwa? by Ishilove: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2013
platinumricky: that post was awesome, please... who is the composer?
Jakumo! The man has a very unique writing style with a mad sense of humour cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa? by JackBaueress(f): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: . com 1 million pages on the Internet
Originally Posted by forshow 3
vision , is why i put my cell phone on the web.
you see, in life you either have wisdom or foolishness. when i
say yoruba should join Benin I know what I am saying . Any
Yorubaman against. My prayer is that the God of heaven who
is against injustice should Opposite that person .
I can not say over the internet everything ,and why ... that why
i leave my cell phone . if awo was alive he would want yoruba
out of nigeria . And that why I am doing what awo would have
done. Oro po ni inu iwe kobo .
If Yorubas refuse to move, They would work for the north for
the rest of thier life. And they would never be free from
slavery . I have seen a vision . There is portion of the word of
God , it says I have seen kings on foot and slave on horse
back . Go and think about it . Ijaw are the greatest slave in
nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! / What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? / Dead Man Wakes Up During Burial(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.