Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (91516 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
wink
Princeofilorin: GLO UNLIMITED LOADING................................... grin grin grin grin

Yeah.. kindly share bro. + a link to the Mobile Partner download
grin
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
networkgenuis:
Install Droidvpn from playstore.
Install tun.ko installer, install a suitable tun.ko fr your device from the tun.ko installer.
Change your APN to blackberry.net
Go to settings on Droidvpn
Select UDP as your network protocol.
Set the UDP port to 500
Connect...
You are good to go

Nope. He said, how to tether the connection via wifi. Using hotspot.
u get?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls, geeks in the house, when trying to help with DroidVPN, first ask what version of Android they run before giving descriptions. Android 4.0 upwards dont need Root or tun.ko.
Lemme know if I'm wrong.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Peeps, also take note of one thing.
Some iP address you use would not allow you use Google Playstore, sometimes google search. Just head back and change to another iP till it works.
peace
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1: Pls, geeks in the house, when trying to help with DroidVPN, first ask what version of Android they run before giving descriptions. Android 4.0 upwards dont need Root or tun.ko.
Lemme know if I'm wrong.

The part of your statement (concerning 4.0 & above & rooting,) is correct.

However, at this point, tun.ko IS required no matter the Android flavor concerned.

P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
I just sent the BBC to 21600..how do i know the amount of data given to me?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
duwdu:

The part of your statement (concerning 4.0 & above,) is correct.

However, at this point, tun.ko IS required no matter the Android flavor concerned.

P34c3
But I use DroidVPN on the Samsung Galaxy Tab2, I didnt install tun.ko undecided
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Anyone find out how to tether VPN connection via Hotspot? lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls,somebody should help me out here.how do i know if what i did was sucessful? I sent BBC to 21600.how do i check dat out or should i just be browsing?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sealeddeal: Pls,somebody should help me out here.how do i know if what i did was sucessful? I sent BBC to 21600.how do i check dat out or should i just be browsing?

You should get a message, if you havnt, check ur Balance if u have been charged. If charged, wait for the message.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:

You should get a message, if you havnt, check ur Balance if u have been charged. If charged, wait for the message.
alright.thanks for that.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is as a result of IP address. If you get this error when trying to use Google search, just go back to DroidVPn and use another Server.
If I helped you, lemme get a LIKE! wink

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:

i am bleeped. I've received a message but still cannot browse. This is serious
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sealeddeal: i am bleeped. I've received a message but still cannot browse. This is serious
Easy bro... Firstly go to settings - Mobile Network - Access Point
and create a "blackberry.net" profile
..I hope you allredy got ur droid vpn installed? if not, sorry, u have to use ur normal data to get dat. Lemme know if u got Droidvpn
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:
Easy bro... Firstly go to settings - Mobile Network - Access Point
and create a "blackberry.net" profile
..I hope you allredy got ur droid vpn installed? if not, sorry, u have to use ur normal data to get dat. Lemme know if u got Droidvpn
nah..what Droidvpn? A software?where i can download it? .
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sealeddeal: nah..what Droidvpn? A software?where i can download it? .
Available on the Google PlayStore.

□□□★★★■■■☆☆☆
Here www.nairaland.com/1401047/got-android-issue-whats-it is my Official thread. you can check out, lets see how we could deal with tech issues.
■■■☆☆☆□□□★★★
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:
But I use DroidVPN on the Samsung Galaxy Tab2, I didnt install tun.ko undecided

The tun.ko module for your device must have been downloaded/enabled without you being aware. A device such as your SGS2 is so popular and common, that the process of enabling its tun.ko module is probably already automated, or embedded.

[For the avoidance of doubt, I have - and have handled other's - 4.0 devices for which tun.ko modules have not yet been built, & that therefore cannot successfully launch droidVPN (or even OpenVPN completely, for that matter.) Which is another hat for popular, mainstream devices, me thinks.]

P34c3
P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
You can visit my official thread www.nairaland.com/1401047/got-android-issue-whats-it for issues solving.
Thanks.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
duwdu:

The tun.ko module for your device must have been downloaded/enabled without you being aware. A device such as your SGS2 is so popular and common, that the process of enabling its tun.ko module is probably already automated, or embedded.

P34c3
Not just Samsung. if the device is running a higher os. it shouldn't need installing tun.ko manually.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have downloaded the Droid VPN and change the UDPort to 500. And still could not browse. Its requesting that i register with them. And am i supposed to be browsing using the Droid program?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:
Not just Samsung. if the device is running a higher os. it shouldn't need installing tun.ko manually.

See the relatively long edit/addition/further proof I made to my post while you were making your own further response.

P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Someone should please tell me what to do.i have lost alot of cash this week and losing to notorious mtn is another thing. I have downloaded and installed the DroidVPN and also set the UDport to 500. What else should i do? I still cant browse.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
pls what's d code for airtel 6gb for 3mths? And what's d price..
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sealeddeal: I have downloaded the Droid VPN and change the UDPort to 500. And still could not browse. Its requesting that i register with them. And am i supposed to be browsing using the Droid program?

You'll have to do as they said - register with them first. Use another/regular connection to do it. You will need the username & password you will get during the process of registration, to launch & connect with droidVPN (to their servers.)

P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
vivichocs: pls what's d code for airtel 6gb for 3mths? And what's d price..

*440*016#

OR Send BBUM3 to 440.

3000 Naira.

P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Zintos(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
plz i dont knw hw i can get mb for my android 4.0
hw can i use my driodvpn. plz help me out thanks
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Buchika: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
so how do one change the I p .address
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Want to use more dan 100mb on Droidvpn?
Read it here www.nairaland.com/1401047/got-android-issue-whats-it#17498475

☆ Hope I fixed it!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Buchika: so how do one change the I p .address

To change ip on Droidvpn, just select another server on the list, then connect. You should have another ip.

☆ Hope I fixed it!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2013
Mcleo007: @NG, please shed more light on the tetherrin ish with droidvpn. Thanks

Lol.
I dont know what else to say bro.
Just try it and if theres anything you dont understand, lemme know.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Judith99: I am using Samsung galaxy s2 nd it's android version 2.3.5....
Haba Judith, how can you use os 2.3 on a device like S11?
Try and upgrade please. I think its got to do with the version of the Android you are running.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: Now,i have bought mtn recharge card of 1000naira.hope that stuff still works
Works with Droidvpn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply)

Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig / Carlcare Is Here With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.