Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys (7920 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by extraflyfineboy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
The world is slowly evolving, so is our mindset. But is that a solid reason to back up the reason why girls like bad boys?
It’s not an argument, it’s a fact. If you are a typical ‘good guy’ and you are reading this post I can only conclude that you concur. The ‘bad boys’ are out there are taking all the girls; both the good and the bad ones.
But what is it that attracts girls to bad boys? Why will a girl choose to see the good guy as an old piece of furniture and accept or even go after the bad guy who might actually cause her pain and misery? Let’s take a look at the following reasons:
-BAD GUYS ARE FULL OF FUN AND EXCITEMENT.
It is true,’’’ girls just want to have fun’’ and bad guys happen to be full of fun and excitement as its their daily routine to engage in 'fun filled activities'
-FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY.
The female psychology is wired in a way that women are bound to want an anchor. Weak male cannot protect them or at least give them a sense of security. So a woman will generally want a man who exhibits dominant traits; a guy who appears capable of protecting himself and his woman.
-SEX-
Women have the feeling that arrogance is connected to sex drive. It is only natural for a woman to be sexually attracted to a more slightly radical fellow because adrenaline; the enzyme that causes the male to be more male’ also increases sex drive. So in her mind frame, she takes the good guy as ‘the guy I’ll never Bleep’ and the bad guy as ‘yeah lets get digging’
-FAME-

see
The world is slowly evolving, so is our mindset. But is that a solid reason to back up the reason why girls like bad boys?
It’s not an argument, it’s a fact. If you are a typical ‘good guy’ and you are reading this post I can only conclude that you concur. The ‘bad boys’ are out there are taking all the girls; both the good and the bad ones.
But what is it that attracts girls to bad boys? Why will a girl choose to see the good guy as an old piece of furniture and accept or even go after the bad guy who might actually cause her pain and misery? Let’s take a look at the following reasons:
-BAD GUYS ARE FULL OF FUN AND EXCITEMENT.
It is true,’’’ girls just want to have fun’’ and bad guys happen to be full of fun and excitement as its their daily routine to engage in 'fun filled activities'
-FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY.
The female psychology is wired in a way that women are bound to want an anchor. Weak male cannot protect them or at least give them a sense of security. So a woman will generally want a man who exhibits dominant traits; a guy who appears capable of protecting himself and his woman.
-SEX-
Women have the feeling that arrogance is connected to sex drive. It is only natural for a woman to be sexually attracted to a more slightly radical fellow because adrenaline; the enzyme that causes the male to be more male’ also increases sex drive. So in her mind frame, she takes the good guy as ‘the guy I’ll never Bleep’ and the bad guy as ‘yeah lets get digging’
-FAME-
In the animal kingdom,the she’s tend to be loyal to the dominant male. Don’t be deceived, its also like that among humans. Bad guys are famous, therefore exhibiting dominance. A woman will be attracted to a famous dude because he is always in the lime light, and women just like to be in the company of famous dudes.
-BAD BOYS ARE MYSTERIOUS-
Apart from the fact that bad boys are very interesting and fun to be with, they are mixed with unpredictability, confidence, indifference, mystery, intrigue and most especially; they do not abide by the books and don’t care what other people think. These traits, women find irresistible.
-THEY KNOW HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN-
When it comes to chatting up females, they give this’’ I don’t give a damn attitude’’ and are knowledgeable in almost every topic under the sun because of their adventurous lifestyle. To wrap It all, they know how to make a woman feel good with words.
We could go on, but I want to wrap it up in one sentence ‘’bad boys rock’’

CONTRAST-
However, these women who appear to like bad boys later drop such feelings as they get older because they begin to look out for long term relationships or life long partners and see the good guys as potential good husbands.
So good news
after all for the good guys; don’t worry, though she may diss and dis regard you now, she may come back for you when she reaches puberty. Lol, but just stay tuned to this blog, I might write on ‘’why bad girls like good guys’’ get it?
DO U LIKE THIS? PAY US A VISIT @ UMEH OMA'S BLOG VIA http://umehoma..com

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by kingjohnny(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
they are always after men of substance and bad boys spreads such signals

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Popowaa: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
Is this a scripture that will take me to heaven?
Too long
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Please how do I become a bad boy?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2013
tensazangetsu: Please how do I become a bad boy?

Lift some weight,get into fight and beat the sshit out of 'hores. Try this,you never know.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2013
Not this silly topic again
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2013
o my mynd
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Enegod(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2013
mature ladies go for good responsible guys... small girls go for bad guys

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Joavid: o my mynd
Excuse you
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Excuse you
huh?? did u see mynd_44??
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by k2039: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2013
Popowaa: Is this a scripture that will take me to heaven?
Too long
More like a scripture that will take you to hell in your relationship when you date a bad boy. gringringringringringringringrin.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by pryncemautin: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2013
trash(write up)come to ur blog and see more abi? smh
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by virginice: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Me I like bad boys dat smoke, drink, club, womanize... tongue tongue it turns me on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2013

when u sa bad boy, i guess u mean to be adventurous toward women? i have an e-book that promises to magnify ur concepts and show u what u have not been doing. its a powrpacked book!contact me via umehoma@gmail.com lets talk
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by aromon(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2013
virgin ice: Me I like bad boys dat smoke, drink, club, womanize... tongue tongue it turns me on grin grin grin
virgin ice: Me I like bad boys dat smoke, drink, club, womanize... tongue tongue it turns me on grin grin grin
but dont you think that people that takes such thing can be terible, he can even decided to kill you one day. i think u need to change ur mentality about that.
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by DICKtator: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Did you mention my name?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by DICKtator: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Popowaa: Is this a scripture that will take me to heaven?
Too long
Yes it would.
When the "long pole" goes deep into you, you would be in heaven ,for a couple of minutes though, which you would constantly long for, ultimately transforming you to a nymphomaniac. i'm okay with that though......
the pleasure wink wink wink wink is all mine............
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by DICKtator: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mynd_44: Not this silly topic again
n!gga pls!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oh babyyy...i love that
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oh babyyy...i love that...girls like it wen u go gaga but noy hurting them o
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by johnstar(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Shitt happens 4 knw reasons undecided
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by White007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by AlPicapcI(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
So many divorce around the world! the reason is not far fetch but my pain is that it is the children that gets to suffer it all....A lady with a good sense of responsibility who longs for a good home, clean emotion and longlife wont settle for this trash up here.
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by AlPicapcI(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
longing after being a single mother or a young widow.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Girls like Guys when dey Bleep their toto well

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
op, so all these stories was to land us on ur blog advert? smh!
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by virginice: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ 19 undecided , u must b high! Shioooor!!!
Al PicapcI:
longing after being a single mother or a young widow.
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by virginice: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
U r reading my mind cool kiss kissdont make me trip for u oooo
virginadams:
Oh babyyy...i love that...girls like it wen u go gaga but noy hurting them o
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by virginice: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Apum aka biko tongue
DICKtator:
Did you mention my name?
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by virginice: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Story stoory? Stooooorrrryyy!!! #teamBadBoy4life# cheesy cheesy
aromon: [b][/b] but dont you think that people that takes such thing can be terible, he can even decided to kill you one day. i think u need to change ur mentality about that.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Join your local agbero/conductor union.
grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Godson201333(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Enegod: mature ladies go for good responsible guys... small girls go for bad guys
That is true...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax / •°Girls Who Like Giving Blöwjobs, Why?•°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.