Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. (49098 Views)

Treat Chronic Mouth And Body Odour Here!! / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by darellone: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
More breast milk will solve the issue.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Splendid7(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lagos_Boi: i once had the problem but it's in the past now, i visited the dentist, after all the money i paid they gave some calcium(u can get that in pharm) and sensodine toothpaste, he gave me an alternative of ethymol, i then bought only ethymol toothpaste and thats the toothpast i am using until now( morning and night).

I will advise you to buy him ethymol toothpaste and a pack of pk shewing gum when he is going to have conversations because of his severe condition. He will forever be grateful
will sensodyn tooth paste help? If yes, where can I get it?
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Clemzy16(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tell him to stop licking igbo girls pu.ssy..

It's funny but the only cure to the problem is to use the problem to get the cure.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Splendid7(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
mc~evans:
Mouth Odour (Bad breath) Natural Remedy

INGREDIENTS: honey, lime.
PREPARATION: Mix honey with lime juice together.
DOSAGE: Wash your mouth with the mixture, 2 times daily (morning and night always) .
dear hope it works. But pardon my curiosity, has this worked for anyone b4?
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by funnyx(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mouth odour does not have to do with mouth hygiene alone, I discussed my experience on the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1326695/mouth-odour-could-h.pylori
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Fogman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
king lawal85: wen him been dey lick ur toto, two ears no hear am o! Nw wey d result na mouth odour, e don turn national issue. Women eh!

Must you comment here, if you dont have any positive thing to say
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by ojbanja: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
samilo88: Lick two small balls of camfour..one in d morning and one at night..

This guy is very funny !!!stupidity is an understatement!
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by CsmuneEy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: He has used his throat to do money ritual

He will be rich but his breath will stink forever...like Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo grin grin

Or is he the one? undecided
like seriously?lol grin grin
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by yoged(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Macelliot: Problem solved. Just get to the nearest chemist and buy the strongest acid, which is H2SO4
Tetraoxosulphate(vi)acid

to wash the mouth. Period!!!
I guess that would solve the problem.
did you type dat with ur d1ck. If u don't av any sensible tin to say jst keep shut
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by minute(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Eating something high in chlorophyll such as parsely(is considered herb choice for bad breath)

or mint leaves should help. Eating a piece of fruit , especially a crunchy one such as apple

can also help. He can chew on licorice root or cardamom seeds and fennel seeds if

if you have any in your spice rack.

Bad breath can come from bacteria in the mouth or from the stomach/ digestive system. The above

suggestions will help with the mouth but if it's coming from the digestive system, i would try

herbal teas such as, peppermint, dandelion,fennel,licorice or nettle leaf if you happen to have them.

Or even a glass of water with the juice of half a lemon squeezed in. Candied ginger would be excell-

ent. You could make a syrup consisting of honey,lemon and mint.That would be yummy as well.

Cleaning your mouth would be the first thing I would do though. It's important to pay close atten-

tion to oral and dental health.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by ninja4life(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
yuzedo: You must be a wonderful woman, bless your heart!

Does he know? Have you told him that his breath smells?

Truth is, halitosis might be an indication of a more serious (life-threatening) health problem (digestive, chest, nasal, etc)..

Let him go see a doctor. And then a dentist.

Halitosis is a very scary sumtin. Personally my oral hygiene routine takes up my whole morning. Hah! So petrified of getting caught out with bad breath that I'd prefer have no dickkk than have bad breath............. undecided Ok that's a lie! F..uck that sh..it! grin

Let him seek professional help. Consult a medic, and bless you for being supportive. kiss
wipes eye read thru post again,na yuzedo be this we teach am english abi them din hack his account.lol
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
g
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by 2ts: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
The best and cheapest cure is washing your mouth with hydrogen peroxide.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by MEILYN(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
had mouth odour before,but it has gone in no time, mouth odour is sumtin u dont want to experience......

Anyway, i used Coconut water to wash my mouth everyday,i.e i use it to rinse my mouth...

I used salt and toothpaste also,morning and nite to brush my teeth....

Make sure u take oranges/lime everyday,it works

Dat helped,nw my breath is fresh and clean.....Tanks

3 Likes

Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by mcevans1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Splendid7: dear hope it works. But pardon my curiosity, has this worked for anyone b4?

It has worked for my classmate before. Just give it a try

1 Like

Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by daminho(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Splendid7: Hello, my fiance has mouth odour. But the love I have for him is so much that mouth odour can't separate us. Pls how can I remedy this. Thanks. Pls I want this to be in the front page to get a wide range of opinions.
tell him to try bitter kola, the Yorubas call it orogbo ...its a gud cleanser of bad breath, trust me and try it...u can personally try it...just chew one or two of it before u sleep....wen u wake up check ur breath, NB its very bitter..it also works for bed science grin confam....bitter kola is underestimated in dis part of the world, u can Google "bitter kola health benefits"

2 Likes

Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
There is this natural remedy the Yoruba use its called "ogun efu" believe me its a miracle cure get the original one he should drink 2 tablespoon it 1st thing in the morning for 3 days. (Its very bitter though) when brushing he should also brush his tongue not just the teeth. If this does not work he should visit the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Rhea(f): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
[size=14pt]1. Brush your teeth twice daily, first thing in the morning and last thing before you go to bed. The evening one is the most important because rotting of the teeth is most active when we sleep.
2. You must floss before going to bed (right after brushing your teeth in the evening). Check youtube if you do not know how to floss. Flossing is as important (if not more important than) as brushing the teeth.
3. Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds with mouthwash after flossing. Listerine is the best out there.
4. Drink plenty of water. When the body is dehydrated, the tongue is the first to be parched. Dehydration activates the bacteria that are normal residents on the tongue to start producing hydrogen sulfide gas and many other noxious gases.
5. Check with your doctor to ensure you do not have a lingering upper respiratory or ear/nose/throat infection. These are also chronic causes of halitosis (mouth odor).
6. Carry a minty chewing gum and chew after every meal. Don't mind the people that think that chewing gum is just for women. Chew it momentarily and discard as soon as you have absorbed the minty flavor.
7. If you are the type that rinse their mouth with soft drinks, follow it up with water. Coke corrodes the teeth almost instantly.[/size]
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aggrippa: you have two options, you either kiss the mouth of a new born infant or a Girrafe mouth and all will be well

kids
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by stephenkaave: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
mouth odour could be from
A dirty mouth
“Ninety percent of mouth odours come from mouth itself—either from the food you eat or bacteria that’s already there,”

A mouth out of balance
Certain mouth conditions can exacerbate bacterial growth and odour, such as gum disease and dry mouth.

Stinky foods
If it stinks going in, chances are it’s going to stink coming out. The obvious offenders are onions, garlic, alcohol and tobacco.

Illness
Occasionally, bad breath can be a sign of a more serious illness. The most common systemic causes of bad breath are diabetes or GERD
I HOPE FROM THESE CAUSES, YOU CAN DEDUCE SOLUTIONS!
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nurserose: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Swtheart get Hydrogen perioxide,take one cap full of it, pour it in a cup with dat same cap pour 5to7 cap full of water into it, ch means u've diluted it, ask him to gaggle and wash his mouth with it, 3tymz daily.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by masterrjarm: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Make sure u use razor blade to scrape d tongue untill u c blood:..after dat make d person drink acid:..d smell will disclose.....wen it works..u can tank me later tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by biafranqueen: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
trolling: try garlic grin
actually you are right along with the brushing or scraping tongue every time you eat if possible eating a clove of garlic at night helps to kill bacteria in your mouth and stomach brush afterwards. The lemon advise is good too but you should rinse well it can damage enamal on your teeth. Too much white flour and sugar consumption, smoking beer, alchol, all of these things can lead to this problem. Most bad breath is an inside problem. Infrequent waste removal/ constipation ( po ) is also a culprit. Also if you are lactose intolerant which most Africans are but don't know meaning your body does not take well to milk or diary products like Ice cream.

Eating a diet of mostly nut, fruits and vegetables can help most people have a healthy body .
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by biafranqueen: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
daminho: tell him to try bitter kola, the Yorubas call it orogbo ...its a gud cleanser of bad breath, trust me and try it...u can personally try it...just chew one or two of it before u sleep....wen u wake up check ur breath, NB its very bitter..it also works for bed science grin confam....bitter kola is underestimated in dis part of the world, u can Google "bitter kola health benefits"
I agree but it has natural caffeine it may disrupt some people's sleep
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Deiok(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
just common mouth odour?, give him a french kiss and the odour will be gone for good.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Smartlife(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Most of the people dat comments here have mouth odour. So m nt suprise.
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by joe4christ(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
miss hypo with dettol, put jik and blue then add ashes. And Kawa make dey use am and iron sponge or hard brush to brush thrice a day. After him try am.
U fit thank me later.

Actually, his life will never remain thesame again. gringringrin
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by oyimaja: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
see an expert 4 an advice
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
brito:

kids
infact bro..you have finished us, please help. redeem me from myself, it could be worse than you imagined!!
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Brush 2x daily, floss nightly and use a fluoride mouthwash afterwards to get rid of any reside in your mouth. Drink lots of water too!
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
OP..........................remember to brush two times a day before and after meals before going to bed, stop eating sweeters like biscuit, cake before sleeping, endeavour to use toothpick after consuming meat and fish, lastly watch, fast and pray always...............brush properly, ask dentist to show you how. use correct, effective brush with large strong thistles like formula toothbrush-very important! brushing is serious biz, a friend of returned from morning lecture and had to rebrush about 10 times before returning
Re: Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. by FarmTech(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Fazhy: Why rush here and not visiting the nearest clinic to seek professional advice.
she need local remedy instead of spending money in the hospital. I believe there should be one if you google it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) / Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.