Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! (4690 Views)

Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / Download Autocad Oem Software Free Autocad 2008 Free Download / How To Exploit Sms Goldmine Absolutely Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by FatBusyBee(f): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Hi guys, its fatbusybee here again and just as i've promised im here again with a free gift to the house! if you have not seen my last thread, i gave out a free video tutorial on how to be a web developer from scratch...the video tutorial was about learning website design from scratch.

you can check the thread out here and get the download link...just make sure you follow the instruction on how to get the download link sent to you

https://www.nairaland.com/1343333/free-download-how-web-developer

Today im sharing a software that i have been using to drive traffic to my clients website from facebook. this software will get any image you want from the internet or you can upload your very own images on it, you can add text to the image and you can get quotes from thoudands of authors to add to your image, and you post it to facebook,twitter or pinterest.and depending on the image you posted, and your text on it you can use it to drive traffic to your website or product if you are selling something

you can watch the demo video here to see how you can make use of the software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAWCk0ENCxw

if you like the software [and im very sure you will] just
1. make a post/comment that you want the software below
2. send your nairaland username to filiksb@yahoo.com
3. make sure the subject line read "i need the facebook viral marketing software"

if you miss any of the above instruction, i wont send the download link...

Regards
FBB

2 Likes

Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by xtr0v3rt(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2013
I like ur reasoning broda...ur smart thanks for the video link.
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Hmmmn The nicest person on nairaland is back again. Second to comment sha lol...

.....loading..... 97.8%......mail Sent!
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Bigdreams(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
I want the software bro.

Please check your spam folder in case the email doesn't hit your inbox.

Thanks.
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by darmochy1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
I want the software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by samee72(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
I want the software too pls
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by AbiodunFaf(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
pls i send the link to me too. I need the software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by yusufu16: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
i need the facebook viral marketing software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by OCTAVO: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Interested too.
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by SamNelson: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Have mailed u sir. I need it.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by OCTAVO: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
OCTAVO: Interested too.
Thanks, I've gotten the link. God bless you.
I'm awaiting the link for the Web developer video tutorial too.
Thanks in anticipation once again.
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by alfajamiu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
Thank for your effortm

I need the face book viral marketing soft wear Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by tainot2002(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
I need the software!Kindly check your mail.Thanks
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by hisableplc(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2013
i need d software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by phabulousangel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
i need the software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Sejj(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Boss, your lil boy wants the software. I'm sending a mail to you right away
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by phemiay(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
I want the software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Jfactor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
bros, infact, d honey 4rm ur fat beehive is sweet ohhh.
I NEED THE FACEBOOK VIRAL MARKETING SOFTWARE
my mail is okonedoj@yahoo.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Jfactor(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
d honey 4rm ur hive is sweet ohh.
i need the facebook v.i.r.a.l marketing software
my mail is: okonedoj@yahoo.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Gmanc(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
I want the software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Linkbiz: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls i need the software.
Linkbiz109@gmail.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by allnaijayouths: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
boss i need this software too i beg. oluwatosinayodeji@yahoo.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Treasure28: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2013
I need the software
festusomole@gmail.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Pamela96(f): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2013
I need the software too. grin
Plz send me the download link.
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by abdsobur: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2013
i need software
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by godly2: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Pls, send the software to my Email
gudtobetter@gmail.com
Re: FREE DOWNLOAD - Facebook Viral Marketing Software - Absolutely FREE!!! by Sundaynig(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
check www.whatsappsoftware.com and also FB marketing software available.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Website Or Mobile App Work To Us / Wireless Intercom Pabx Office Telephone Solution 08067718031 / Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.