Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) (4697 Views)

Study In Moldova,belarus And Azerbaijan / Get A 2yrs Multiple Entry Visa To Canada In 14 Working Days / Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Flymorex2: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
For detailed infomation on how to get a study or football invitation/visa to Belarus
call Mr.Uche on 08036636204 or contact me at 1st floor (peakcock travel & tours Ltd )136, Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
Flymore x2:

For detailed infomation on how to get a study or football invitation/visa to Belarus
call Mr.Uche on 08036636204 or contact me at 1st floor (peakcock travel & tours Ltd )136, Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja.

Another fraudulent individual, useless thing.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Flymorex2: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
Justwise, its quite disappointing that a fellow with your name would make such comment without verification.
My contact and office address are there for you to verify.
Mind you not every Nigerian is frudulent. Call me now 08036636204,the name is uche.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Flymore x2:

Justwise, its quite disappointing that a fellow with your name would make such comment without verification.
My contact and office address are there for you to verify.
Mind you not every Nigerian is frudulent. Call me now 08036636204,the name is uche.

I don't need to visit ur office to know that ur post is fraudulent. I'm basically telling some of you to stop this silly bogus businesses, you can't get anybody IV to play or train as a footballer in Europe.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by ojdollars(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Justwise, if they don't put address, they are scammers, if they put address, they are scammers. I don't think you are Human, like someone commented about you on another thread. I sorry for you and your followers. Let me ask you a question, where were you, when this Honourable and Humble Man Mr.Olusegun Osewa A.K.A Seun was creating it's Nairaland website in Nigeria? You were busy queing in line at the UK Embassy to go find Greener Pasture in UK abi? My Other Question is, Why did you prefer UK to Nigeria, if you are really the Patrotic Citizen as you claimed to be on NL? You even accused that Humble guy on a Malaysia Visa Thread I was reading today suxes2005 or so, that he is a scammer and your followers join you too. It takes a Thief to Indentify a Thief. I have been going through Previous Thread Posted on this Travel Section on here and I have not found any good information you have given to any of this foolish followers of yours on NL. With my 70 something Post so far, others who are very sensible can say I have contributed better than you and your followers. Insulting your seniors all because of Forum things.

Have you seen life before? I knew what it means to be poor, I cry when I see criminals being killed, people being treated brutaly by govt forces and others. Why? Because, there is not smoke without fire. I know how hard it was for me and my seven siblings and parents back then. It wasn't easy, we knew what it means for 7 people to eat just 1 cup of garri, many litters of dirty well or tap water, depends on the one we can get. I hate you with Passion Justwise and believe me, this you are taking lightly, I am not. I am just looking for a means where I can have your IP Traced. I swear, I would give you a bruise of your life.

Your own is too much, let people experience things for themselves. You call those old enough to be your father Childish. All sort of names. The first Visa I got was done by an Agent in Lagos, he works in Schlumberger, don't know if I spelt it correct or so, VI Office. I don't know him, was just introduce like this to him via Online friend, took the risk, payed him 120k, with my passport and 2 passport copy and that was how I first landed in South Africa, spent some weeks and came back, then I started gathering information from people about how to apply for visas successfully on my own. Today, I can say that, no embassy in this world. Can refuse me visa, not even the once people dreaded the most.

Becareful Justwise, becareful. Not everyone you see on a forum you insult, some are muslim, christian, occultic and all sort. Becareful ooh. Stop this non-sense now. All this thing you are doing that those foolish people or supporters of urs with no Surname hiding behind screen to support your ranting and whinning at people's business via through this Forum, has made many people to just view other people's post and not share their valuable and important ideas that can help posters looking for solutions to their problem. Or even post legitimate business that can help others get to the next level. Instead of you to start accusing people, open your own thread and post information for Genuine Travelers to view and get information from.

The other day, I was at the Politics section trying to defend one of our Politicians, you just came around and started talking thrash, raining abuses on Nigeria Politicians, as though it's all of them that are bad. Na who nor get money, nai dey boast say he go be pastor when he get money, until money come, then he change his/her confession. You talk as if if you were there, you would have done better to them. Why not do like this guys, below.

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries « (2) (3) , (266) (267) femilangy 8523 185305 Today at 10:12:27 PM
by Chi-Dalu
Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process « (2) (3) , (112) (113) funkybaby 3593 178221 Today at 07:36:18 PM
by dming
Travelling To Canada « (2) (3) , (136) (137) lao 4362 145301 Today at 07:15:07 PM
by guddylover
General UK Visa Enquiries « (2) (3) , (131) (132) Siena 4215 135691 Yesterday at 10:28:24 PM
by Yemming
Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory (2) Dis Guy 62 6152 August 10, 2011, 06:59 PM
by fly4cheap
100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly (2) (3) dell_net 88 2878 Today at 10:10:12 PM
by $tunna
Harare Gallery (zimbabwe): Have A Look, Please! (2) Funky Boy 42 7471 Today at 09:35:59 PM
by gallivant
Discover The Magic Of East Africa. « (2) (3) , (6) (7) gallivant 215 7120 Today at 09:33:10 PM
by gallivant
Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City « (2) (3) , (93) (94) Constantin 2979 511928 Today at 09:19:07 PM
by gallivant

And More of them, Who has taken their time to open a Thread to give information for free or let people in to drop their own knowledge to better the life of other Nigerians. When I first got to know about this NL like 3 - 4 years ago, I was just viewing and not commenting once in a while until I finally decide to register this year or last year. So far, I have introduce a total of 150 people to Join Nairaland, every kind of people you can think of. Justwise, please get some good manner, you lack it abeg. Charity begins at home. If Nigeria is easy, come here and start life Na, Make you know why Nigerians are always trying to travel out.

I know of a friend's Best Friend that traveled through an Agent to Switzerland some years ago, which even made the Father to sell their only House with no hope of how Switzerland is going to look like, and today, this guy is married to a switz, has like 5 New Houses in Warri, Edjegba where shell office is and other places you can think of. Even in Lagos, he is a legitimate business man. I know of someone that has been duped of 5 different Agent and later met an Honest Agent that helped him to I think, Australia, today he is doing well, legit. You can't continue to poison the heart of Nigerians who are here to get information. You can't. One man food is another man's poison. All student cannot in same class of knowledge and wisdom despite being together in one class room. Everyone is born with his or her own gift.

Can you confirm to us that Nigerians are the only one's that are corrupt? Have yo ever seen a Russian condeming a Russian in any forum before? Yet Russians are the Highest Scammers followed by Ukrainians and the rest of those scandinavian countries in the world. Can you say that, nigerians are more worst than the citizens in London that went as fAR AS steal coca-cola drinks that I can't even remember the last time I bought that drink with my own money in London? You have to sit down and think about this, before you act. The Poster up there, gave his address for residence of Lagos or Nearby residence to come to his Office in Ikeja, yet you calling him a scammer. I think those who know Mr.Osewaseun should report your actions to him, what you are doing would scare many people away with Vital Information from NL.

There are better ways to deal with scammer. You asked him question and let him answer, if he can't you ignore him. If you willing to risk your fund, you do. Like someone says, you are only wasting your time fighting scammers like you claim, people who view the posts of this individuals give them a call, myself I sometimes call this guy to find out to see if other users would be save. You accused 1WORLD that is doing Paraguayan Programme here on NL. Which I have even sent a Friend of mine to meet with the owner of the company in Canada and has confirmed their Programme to be Genuine before I even dealed with the guy. But yet, you concluded he was a scammer, with is office address boldly written.

Justwise, becareful, becareful, becareful. You are doing too much, enough is enough. You have no right to insult anyone here, becareful OK. Or turn to collinsfbi to teach you good mannerism and approach, cause is one user I admire and would like to meet on NL. Becareful ooh justwise. eeeen, sigh, Nigth my boy.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Flymorex2: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2011
Mr.Ojdollars, I think we give that young man more attention than he deserve. Though thanks for teaching manners,it seems he has been far from home for too long, the type that would tell their father whatz up in the morning just to prove they have been to Ghana.

I thought he would either give me a call or state his reasons to prove me a fraud. I gave my contact details : phone no 08036636204, Office address : 1st floor (peacock travels and tours Ltd) 136, Obafemi Awolowo way,Ikeja lagos. Besides, i never asked anybody for money, all I need is a gurantor that the student can pay his fees.

For the sake of fellows like that young man just, I would for go any commission I would make from any person that comes through Nairaland on the premise that he calls him JUSTFOOLISH when he gets to Grodno in Belarus.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by hannie: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2011
getting juicier by the day! grin
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by DrDre1(m): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2011
Chei! Nairaland! :d
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2011
@ojdollars

I can't believe that you took your time to write all that rubbish, how old are u? You are such a useless living being.

Trace my IP address, its not difficult to do at all, if my contributions here hurts you then get ready to die b4 your time.

Every dubious fraudsters here is entitled to my insults, fools like you can't stop trying hard to support one criminal or the other.

Silly cow
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2011
Flymore x2:

Mr.Ojdollars, I think we give that young man more attention than he deserve. Though thanks for teaching manners,it seems he has been far from home for too long, the type that would tell their father whatz up in the morning just to prove they have been to Ghana.

I thought he would either give me a call or state his reasons to prove me a fraud. I gave my contact details : phone no 08036636204, Office address : 1st floor (peacock travels and tours Ltd) 136, Obafemi Awolowo way,Ikeja lagos. Besides, i never asked anybody for money, all I need is a gurantor that the student can pay his fees.

For the sake of fellows like that young man just, I would for go any commission I would make from any person that comes through Nairaland on the premise that he calls him JUSTFOOLISH when he gets to Grodno in Belarus.

Let me just say it to you again, you can't send anybody to Belarus for football training , this is the usual scam where dubious 'agents' like you lie through your backside as you dupe young Nigerians.

You are sending footballers to Belarus for football training as what? FIFA registered agent? Football coach? Or are u working with NFA?

Heartless Nigerians like you always, always look for ways to dupe ordinary Nigerians. Shame on you fools.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Akinsyossy(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2011
Justwise u act like a foool. Its only a fool u like believes they know everything. If we keep quiet we may not be helping others. I can tell you many things happen just bcs of knowledge. There are so many things outside there that seems impossible but are very very possible. So why dnt others benefit?
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2011
Akinsyossy:

Justwise u act like a foool. Its only a fool u like believes they know everything. If we keep quiet we may not be helping others. I can tell you many things happen just bcs of knowledge. There are so many things outside there that seems impossible but are very very possible. So why dnt others benefit?

One of those shameless criminals here, i know who u are, so not surprise at all about ur useless comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=682993.msg8454366#msg8454366

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=719437.msg8774765#msg8774765

I will keep frustrating all you thieves here.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by ojdollars(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2011
@Justwise , I think the best thing to do is to make refund to your father all the Money he spent raising you and even the one's they borrowed to send you to UK. What's your father's address? You are a waste. A total waste, a real looser. YOU ARE JUST AN IMPOSSIBLE ADULT that can never amount to anything in life. By the time you have scare people from leaving vital information, nai the owner when employ you as scam detector go open eyes. What a failure you are. I hate you ooh, if I am able to find you, you would regret being born justwise. Such a fool with low life esteem.

Posted by: justwise
Insert Quote
@ojdollars

I can't believe that you took your time to write all that rubbish, how old are u? You are such a useless living being.

Trace my IP address, its not difficult to do at all, if my contributions here hurts you then get ready to die b4 your time.

Every dubious fraudsters here is entitled to my insults, fools like you can't stop trying hard to support one criminal or the other.

Silly cow
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2011
ojdollars:

@Justwise , I think the best thing to do is to make refund to your father all the Money he spent raising you and even the one's they borrowed to send you to UK. What's your father's address? You are a waste. A total waste, a real looser. YOU ARE JUST AN IMPOSSIBLE ADULT that can never amount to anything in life. By the time you have scare people from leaving vital information, nai the owner when employ you as scam detector go open eyes. What a failure you are. I hate you ooh, if I am able to find you, you would regret being born justwise. Such a fool with low life esteem.

Another ranting from a useless old man. Hide your head in shame.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by greatolus: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
Have you seen life before? I knew what it means to be poor, I cry when I see criminals being killed, people being treated brutaly by govt forces and others. Why? Because, there is not smoke without fire. I know how hard it was for me and my seven siblings and parents back then. It wasn't easy, we knew what it means for 7 people to eat just 1 cup of garri, many litters of dirty well or tap water, depends on the one we can get
pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man i thank god for your life.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Hoodrat(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
Justwise is a frustrated fellow grin and he only uses nairaland to let off steam. I'm sorry justwise you still my friend but you sucks.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2011
Hoodrat:

Justwise is a frustrated fellow grin and he only uses nairaland to let off steam. I'm sorry justwise you still my friend but you sucks.

grin grin i hear that alot, atleast i'm taking it out on people who deserve it.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Akinsyossy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
Wat u dont know is that, wat u are just running after, I have done that years back. I studied in uk representing UK schools in 9ja. And all I can tell you is that some1 like u can neva be g8 cos u feel u know all. All the students that submitted their CAS from schools im repsenting got all thier Tier -4 visa. U ar talking about IP, many of the tout like u buy diverted IP. Just accept that you are wrong and stop misleading guys.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
Akinsyossy:

Wat u dont know is that, wat u are just running after, I have done that years back. I studied in uk representing UK schools in 9ja. And all I can tell you is that some1 like u can neva be g8 cos u feel u know all. All the students that submitted their CAS from schools im repsenting got all thier Tier -4 visa. U ar talking about IP, many of the tout like u buy diverted IP. Just accept that you are wrong and stop misleading guys.

What is the big deal about studying in the UK? Who hasn't done it self-sponsored with clean record? Just don't get me going on that.

Talking about UK student visa, visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331618.0.html  and see for urself how many NLders  who have secured their visas without paying any agent, i can post emails after emails of pple i have worked with regarding their student visas, many are still studying in the UK, i'm not doing it for money, i do it cos i want to help and when i see pple like you lying through your backside to rip pple off it makes me sick!!

I say it again. . .you can not send ANYBODY to Belarus for football training, its a con and a well-known one.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by suxes2005(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2011
=====Speechless====
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by collinsfbi(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2011
How can you just come here with info like this and you expect pple to bliv you even if your phone no and office address are obviously stated in your post. NL is an open public forum and every assistance given to pple is expected to be made open here. Open phone no and office address cannot only justify ur sincerity and honesty, you can only do that by stating openly how you intend to go about the above post. A lot of pple have been here in d time past with posts like this to trick pple so, yours is not an exception. Your post was wrongly composed and so don't be angry when it earned you insults.

@ojdollars,
I understand your plight toward negative comments on threads but b4 you stage a defense of somebody on NL, you must be extra careful be sure of him or her. I don't support pple and comments on NL but only ditch out comments on thread that needs what i know and castigate pple who intend to defraud others. I don't know maybe you have personal hatred toward justwise or some of his previous comments but if you take a critical look at the post initially you too should be able to question the poster beyond reasonable doubt b4 you stage your defense.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by ojdollars(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
@collinsfbi , Noted. But I don't know the op and I feel asking a Poster Questions for him to answer on the Thread here is best or give him a call for the interest of the people you claim to be protecting here. I don't have personal grudge for anyone, but all I can say is that, justwise should respect people. As our words are seed planted on others lives. Bros, over and out for this thread abeg.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by collinsfbi(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2011
@collinsfbi , Noted. But I don't know the op and I feel asking a Poster Questions for him to answer on the Thread here is best or give him a call for the interest of the people you claim to be protecting here. I don't have personal grudge for anyone, but all I can say is that, justwise should respect people. As our words are seed planted on others lives. Bros, over and out for this thread abeg.
I don't see any reason for calling anybody who cannot give an elaborate detail here, it could be a tactic of get pple's attention with sweet cajoling words.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by frauduloso: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
I wonder why you guys are attacking JUSTWISE i have gone through most of his contributions on this website and i must say i am proud of him . There are alot of fraudsters on this forum and we got to give them fire for fire to prevent people from falling victims and people like justwise is all we need and we need more people like him.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by Flymorex2: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2011
Its good to come back and see the war of words going on here.
Methinks its good for the forum.And thanks to those who have called me for enqiuires and clearifications.I believe you were satisfied.

I look down on men like justwise as foolish cause he is like a junk journalist who runs to press without verifying his sources.Well,I do not blame him totally after he may have been a fraud victim cause he doesn't sound bright at all.

For those who want me to spill how we would get people to Belarus ( Grodno to be precise) .Well, I say life is for the brave,and the secret is why we are still in business. How do I know that you are not part of our competitors to teach you the ropes for free.
The only catch in my offer is that you must buy your FLIGHT TICKET from our office,thats were we make our money pals..
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by collinsfbi(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2011
For those who want me to spill how we would get people to Belarus ( Grodno to be precise) .Well, I say life is for the brave,and the secret is why we are still in business. How do I know that you are not part of our competitors to teach you the ropes for free.
The only catch in my offer is that you must buy your FLIGHT TICKET from our office,thats were we make our money pals,

Well! Well!! Well!!! you sound very brave in your own eyes but to be sincere with you, you are not at all. How many invitations will you be able to supply to pple with d cost of[b] $1,550[/b]. You are only getting yourself confused with study & football invitation while you know vividly that you only getting study invitation for pple with tactic that they stand the chance to play football for clubs in Belarus while it's crystal clear to you that many Nigerians will be trapped over there because there are no work in Belarus and even football clubs over there don't pay and applicants will have to first pay you $1,550 for only invitation, pay for ticket, pay tuition fee on arrival, pay accommodation, saving money for feeding and at the end of the day play football without pay. You even encourage some to cross to Lithuania and Latvia, you see your life. You are just encouraging pple to go and perish, may God have mercy on you.

Anyway it's being a nice time talking to you on phone, but i will advise you to drop this nonsense and turn a new leaf because this will get you no gain than reproach. I don't need to call you names but just let go.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2011
collinsfbi:

Well! Well!! Well!!! you sound very brave in your own eyes but to be sincere with you, you are not at all. How many invitations will you be able to supply to pple with d cost of[b] $1,550[/b]. You are only getting yourself confused with study & football invitation while you know vividly that you only getting study invitation for pple with tactic that they stand the chance to play football for clubs in Belarus while it's crystal clear to you that many Nigerians will be trapped over there because there are no work in Belarus and even football clubs over there don't pay and applicants will have to first pay you $1,550 for only invitation, pay for ticket, pay tuition fee on arrival, pay accommodation, saving money for feeding and at the end of the day play football without pay. You even encourage some to cross to Lithuania and Latvia, you see your life. You are just encouraging pple to go and perish, may God have mercy on you.
Anyway it's being a nice time talking to you on phone, but i will advise you to drop this nonsense and turn a new leaf because this will get you no gain than reproach. I don't need to call you names but just let go.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Thanks for exposing that thief, i knew all along that he is one of those criminals here. Good job
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2011
Flymore x2:

Its good to come back and see the war of words going on here.
Methinks its good for the forum.And thanks to those who have called me for enqiuires and clearifications.I believe you were satisfied.

I look down on men like justwise as foolish cause he is like a junk journalist who runs to press without verifying his sources.Well,I do not blame him totally after he may have been a fraud victim cause he doesn't sound bright at all.

The only catch in my offer is that you must buy your FLIGHT TICKET from our office,thats were we make our money pals..

You are a waste of space, a very wicked soul. God will keep exposing thieves like you.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by nagari: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2011
@ Flymore x2
you see your life?

@ collinsfbi
God bless you for exposing this scam.

@ justwise
Keep up the good work irrespective of what unintelligent people on nairaland thinks of you, i still respect you.

@ Others
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
nagari:

@ Flymore x2
you see your life?

@ collinsfbi
God bless you for exposing this scam.

@ justwise
Keep up the good work irrespective of what unintelligent people on nairaland thinks of you, i still respect you.

@ Others
A word is enough for the wise.
Thanks alot, very nice of you.
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by frauduloso: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
to prove to people your business is genuine and registered i would need you to show us the company number of your business so that people can verify if its genuine through the CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION or what do u think guys?
Re: Study Or Football Invitation/ Visa To Belarus ( Eastern Europe) by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
frauduloso:

to prove to people your business is genuine and registered i would need you to show us the company number of your business so that people can verify if its genuine through the CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION or what do u think guys?

grin grin grin you think he is going to give you that?

(1) (2)

Naijalife Magazine to promote Phat Girlz the Movie / Permanent Cure For Osteoporosis And Arthritis Finally Available In Nigeria / Empower Network Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.