Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,116 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law (24302 Views)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Ex-militants Urge Uduaghan To Sign Anti-terrorism Bill / Jonathan Sign Anti Terrorism/money Laundering Bill!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by locdog(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Say no to gay people
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: I take offense in that. I am not an illiterate and I do not 'talk' like regular illiterate. You will need to withdraw your sarcasm.
i only made my assertion based on your previous posts on this thread, i didn't say you are illiterate generally. we are all illiterates one way or the other, we continue to learn as we live.
santa bless you

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

What do you understand to be sin ? You are a veracious reader that i know but refer to assertion on alcoholism and education.
Now back to ur statement of an homoxesuals bein 'ignorant of his problems', My LORD jesus Christ said that when one is ignorant of HIS/OR HER PROBLEMS HE PERISHES ! What is the perishing there ? If you think the homoxesual has commited no crime,why do you want to help them by ur so called de-programming methodologies ? I said they sinned becos our God the creator of the heavens and earth has a standard and if u come short of those standards,you are seen as a sinner who needs to be helped by gaining knowledge ! Our lack of knowledge make us behave 'abnormally'that will eventually lead to us perishing ! If i decriminalize homoxesuals then i am saying they are normal and they need not to be de-progrmmed like even using ur so called methodologies ! Have you heard of the seeking saving grace of Jesus ? THIS IS THE GRACE THAT QUALIFIES HOMOXESUALS BUT does not justify their acts ?
May be we should continue.

God pls give me more wisdom to help ur son !

Jesus I know. He was not judgmental. In-fact, Jesus saved a prostitute from ALUU style mob attack. That being said, lets keep going, perhaps we will understand each other better. The Mosaic Laws, the 10 commandments did NOT specifically mention soddomy, but I trust you to find means of 'interpreting' a Bible verse 'with help of holy ghost' to proof that Gays are sinners.

My opinion is that gays, although proud in their ignorance that their condition is a misnorm, an aberration that needs sexual rehabilitation, need our love, care and continual re-education on the ills of their acts. They need to return back to normal relationship their define prick and pu.s.sy as bolts and nuts that is used in screwing a tighter relationship.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires:

Jesus I know. He was not judgmental. In-fact, Jesus saved a prostitute from ALUU style mob attack. That being said, lets keep going, perhaps we will understand each other better. The Mosaic Laws, the 10 commandments did NOT specifically mention soddomy, but I trust you to find means of 'interpreting' a Bible verse 'with help of holy ghost' to proof that Gays are sinners.

My opinion is that gays, although proud in their ignorance that their condition is a misnorm, an aberration that needs sexual rehabilitation, need our love, care and continual re-education on the ills of their acts. They need to return back to normal relationship their define prick and pu.s.sy as bolts and nuts that is used in screwing a tighter relationship.
go read your bible well.
same sex relation ,sodomy are clearly forbidden in the bible
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2013
9jadelta: i only made my assertion based on your previous posts on this thread, i didn't say you are illiterate generally. we are all illiterates one way or the other, we continue to learn as we live.
santa bless you
Apology accepted. May the cosmic energy shower you with long life, may you live till 1000yrs on the condition that you never sleep with 2 lesbian partners (should I say 3-some ?)
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Sidewapcom(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2013
funshybam: ....and how is it your problem if a man marries a man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish
You are nothing but a big fool
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by akereconfi: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

your faith is admirable...keep it up...but are you in Nigeria?

Yea...am a Nigerian Sir...From the South South to be precise
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by slimghost(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Paschal360: Culturally speaking some parts in Igbo land do allow women to marry each. So the idea of samesex marriage is not completely alien to us as some homophobic closet gays here would've believe.

I don't see how gay acts affects me or anybody else. What gays choose to do with themselves is up to them and not my business. Neither should it be yours. wink

Which part sir? Or are you mentally deranged?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: go read your bible well.
same sex relation ,sodomy are clearly forbidden in the bible
Give me the Bible Chapter and Verse! Not some 'interpretation' by the 'inspiration of Holy Ghost'. Be fast my friend.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: gay are responsible for famines, diseases, political instabilities , religious crisis, terrorism , economic crashes etc..save the world get rid of them. they are a nuisance and are not needed or useful on this earth esp in Africa. We have already received too many curses , we def not need that kind .
Cameroon pride but homosexuality is not legal in most countries in Africa, so how come African countries experience all the bolded??
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
Cameroon pride but homosexuality is not legal in most countries in Africa, so how come African countries experience all the bolded??
because they are living among us. this is why even the wstern world is affected . they are a Cancer. smiley
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
CallmeStar, his assertion is largely untrue. He is becoming emotionally hateful of gays. In as much as I am not comfortable with a man touching another man, I wholeheartedly enjoy having 3-some sex with lesbian style ladies. I see nothing sinful in soddomy but I see something NOT RIGHT, that something is not right does not make it a sin, this is where religiously extremism is folly.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2013
may God save us in this present generation of ours. . . . . . .na wa oooooo we think we are too wise and know everything Well Am Not Surprise Coz This Is The Part Of The End Time Signs BUT I PRAY GOD OPENS UR EYES TO KNOW THE WAY OF TRUTH SO THAT ALL OF U CASTIGATING GOD WILL KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF WHAT U ARE DOING BUT I PRAY GOD OPENS UR EYES TOWARDS HIM
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: Give me the Bible Chapter and Verse! Not some 'interpretation' by the 'inspiration of Holy Ghost'. Be fast my friend.

Leviticus 18:22, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13, "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 23:17, "There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel."
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: CallmeStar, his assertion is largely untrue. He is becoming emotionally hateful of gays. In as much as I am not comfortable with a man touching another man, I wholeheartedly enjoy having 3-some sex with lesbian style ladies. I see nothing sinful in soddomy but I see something NOT RIGHT, that something is not right does not make it a sin, this is where religiously extremism is folly.
lol please are u Christian? or muslim? something which is against your God, which is forbidden in your religion is a sin ,simple as that , don't twist your religion to fit your fantasy , you are sinning and should ask for forgiveness , after all we are all sinners , but trying to turn a sin as something banal is simply deceiving yourself
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
elliottibanga: grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VG1bj4Lj1Q
very very funny, nice, and true...but wait are we really all gay??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by akereconfi: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

your faith is admirable...keep it up...but are you in Nigeria?

Mr Knowitall......thou son of an OBA....can I ask u a question?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires:

If you know Jesus too well you will undersatnd that HE doesn't care the type of Sin u comit but is saying inspite ur sins HE can forgive you and save you.Have you ever wondered why Jesus will tell a condemned criminal who accepted that he deserve to die the way he was to be killed but Jesus said tonight you will be with me in paradise. Does that not tell you that Jesus doesn't care if you are gay ? Have you asked questions why Jesus will go dine with Zacheus whose activities in town is considered by all as evil and not right at all ? Is Jesus saying that becos you are a sinner that He can't have any dealings with you ? He said HE came for homoxesuals,sinners ! Did HE come to congratulate them of their sinful acts ? He came to show them love so they might drop the ills they are into ! Jesus' grace qualifies sinners but does not justify their sins. If it does justify their sins HE would hav told the other robber on the cross that HE will equaly join them that same night in paradise. But the wise one acknowledge that he has sin and asked God to forgive him and he was forgiven and taken to heaven expressly ! When Jesus saved the adulterous woman who would have been mobbed the ALUU style,did Jesus asked her to go and continue in her sins ? HE said go home and sin no more. Christ does not save us to leave us in sin but HE saves us to rescue us and bring us completely out from our sins !
If we are to look into the mosaic laws,we will see numerous scriptures condemning homosexuality and God conceived the plans to destroy sodom and gomorah becos of their evil ways but eventually destroy the city becos HE couldn't even find a couple of persons that are righteous to stop HIM from destroying the city. A s a Christian,see below what the word is saying :
1 Corinthians 6 :9-11''Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
You see again the saving grace of Jesus ! I was like all these people but wen Christ saved me,i seized bein like the above mentioned !
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: You have freedom of worship so you can air your opinion. Calling Homosexuals sinners, is like Criminalizing a victim. Homosexual is a victim very much ignorant of his problems. Its like jailing a madman. It is best for you to understand the origin of homosexualism, and the de-programming methodologies. Disregard the fact that very many so-called 'celebrities' declare their homosexuality as the 'new cool', most celebrities in USA are actually mentally deranged and need help NOT chastisement by religious Gods. I stand my ground that you decriminalize homosexuality and sincerely find a way to 'heal' them or my word 'sexually rehabilitate' them.

If homosexualism is a sickness, then armed robbery, murder, fraud, etc, are all sicknesses.

Homosexualism is highly demonic and satanic. If you can, read the book of Roman1:18-32.

So the issue is, should we obey the lost western world to legalize your so-called 'aberration'?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2013
elliottibanga: grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VG1bj4Lj1Q
propagandists @ work
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol please are u Christian? or muslim? something which is against your God, which is forbidden in your religion is a sin ,simple as that , don't twist your religion to fit your fantasy , you are sinning and should ask for forgiveness , after all we are all sinners , but trying to turn a sin as something banal is simply deceiving yourself
I am a Pantheist and my spirituality respects individual privacy while encouraging us to get better with time. Sin is a punishing control statement.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2013
1 Kings 14:24, "And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel."

1 Kings 15:11-12, "And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made."

1 Kings 22:41-46, "And Jehoshaphat the son of Asa began to reign over Judah in the fourth year of Ahab king of Israel. Jehoshaphat was thirty and five years old when he began to reign; and he reigned twenty and five years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Azubah the daughter of Shilhi. And he walked in all the ways of Asa his father; he turned not aside from it, doing that which was right in the eyes of the LORD: nevertheless the high places were not taken away; for the people offered and burnt incense yet in the high places. And Jehoshaphat made peace with the king of Israel. Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land."

2 Kings 23:7, "And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove."
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical:

If homosexualism is a sickness, then armed robbery, murder, fraud, etc, are all sicknesses.

Homosexualism is highly demonic and satanic. If you can, read the book of Roman1:18-32.

So the issue is, should we obey the lost western world to legalize your so-called 'aberration'?
From my understanding, Homosexualism is punishable in Christianity, I respect that. But Nigeria is a secular state NOT religious state, which is the reason we need to separate religion from politics. The Senate had no business meddling into a hot issue that has so much sentimental religious entanglements. I still believe that Sex and what people do inside their bedrooms is not the business of the Senate or their neighbours. Let people have sex the way the want and how they want and with whom they want and face their spiritual consequence if there is.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: I am a Pantheist and my spirituality respects individual privacy while encouraging us to get better with time. Sin is a punishing control statement.
so I can have sex with 8yo girls as long as I do it in my room/in private right?

get better as in? from what?

Anyway I really don't know the pantheist doctrine , but I know what a sin is, and homosexuality is not only a sin but an aberration .
Ps; African cultures are against homosexuality .

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: From my understanding, Homosexualism is punishable in Christianity, I respect that. But Nigeria is a secular state NOT religious state, which is the reason we need to separate religion from politics. The Senate had no business meddling into a hot issue that has so much sentimental religious entanglements. I still believe that Sex and what people do inside their bedrooms is not the business of the Senate or their neighbours. Let people have sex the way the want and how they want and with whom they want and go to hell fire how they want.
erm erm sorry but Nigeria is not a secular state , remove that from your head, you guys have states under sharia . undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2013
@ m.k.o2005, I think he should look at Genesis 19:1-29. Look up Deuteronomy 23:18.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so I can have sex with 8yo girls as long as I do it in my room/in private right?

get better as in? from what?

Anyway I really don't know the pantheist doctrine , but I know what a sin is, and homosexuality is not only a sin but an aberration .
Ps; African cultures are against homosexuality .
Pe.dop.hile is not equal to homosexual. Homosexuals need rehabilitation NOT jail term. If you criminalize man to man sex, then people are not gonna openly come out for help, but if you educate the people that it is a misnorm and needs rehabilitation then people will be sober and come for enlightenment.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: erm erm sorry but Nigeria is not a secular state , remove that from your head, you guys have states under sharia . undecided undecided
I do not think you own a copy of the Nigerian Constitution, yet. But I hope you could download a copy off the internet.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: From my understanding, Homosexualism is punishable in Christianity, I respect that. But Nigeria is a secular state NOT religious state, which is the reason we need to separate religion from politics. The Senate had no business meddling into a hot issue that has so much sentimental religious entanglements. I still believe that Sex and what people do inside their bedrooms is not the business of the Senate or their neighbours. Let people have sex the way the want and how they want and with whom they want and face their spiritual consequence if there is.

No, no, no. Nigeria is not a secular state like camerroon wrote. Religion plays a very, very vital role in Nigeria. You can never take this away from Nigerians.

Now why is it that if attend a government function, they ask either a cristian to pray or a muslim.

The west must understand that other countries are sovereign states. Can they threaten Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, etc on this issue of homosexulism?

Now if homosexualism is an 'aberrtion or sickness', why force us to legalize it? Why haven't America and Britain legalized polygamy afterall it is allowed in Nigeria/Africa.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: I do not think you own a copy of the Nigerian Constitution, yet. But I hope you could download a copy off the internet.
I don't need one, or they simply didn't update it , it happens a lot in Africa. anyway I count on your brain capacity . how can you call a country with part of his territory(states) under religious laws , a secular state? at the minute you implement and enforce religious laws/codes you ain't secular anymore
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical: @ m.k.o2005, I think he should look at Genesis 19:1-29. Look up Deuteronomy 23:18.
He left me for some other persons ! I'm waiting for him to come and explain how homoxesuals are deranged and needs help but have not done anything wrong !
God will help us all
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: because they are living among us. this is why even the wstern world is affected . they are a Cancer. smiley
dude what the f.ck are you saying?? Gay marriage is in fact legal in all of Canada and it aint like Nigeria or Cameroon and I live in Canada and used to live in Nigeria...if I may ask are you thinking with your gaping bu.tt hole?? wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coup Imminent If Rivers Crisis Persists - Abdulsalami Abubakar / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari / Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.