Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law (24301 Views)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Ex-militants Urge Uduaghan To Sign Anti-terrorism Bill / Jonathan Sign Anti Terrorism/money Laundering Bill!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: Pe.dop.hile is not equal to homosexual. Homosexuals need rehabilitation NOT jail term. If you criminalize man to man sex, then people are not gonna openly come out for help, but if you educate the people that it is a misnorm and needs rehabilitation then people will be sober and come for enlightenment.
I get what you say , esp with AIDS and others STDs putting a stigma on them won't b easy to tackle those diseases. i'm sure we can come up with better solutions on how to handle those parasites.

Ps: they are both the same .
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Franchilder: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Callmaster, u are the most ungodly i have ever come across tru the internet, remember it is writen thou shall not add or remove what is writen in the Bible. Who so ever removeth shall be removed from his live and who so ever hadeth shall be addeth to him. U better watch what u publicalize to avoid God's anger. People like u ar full of evil thought and stupid procastinations. About the subjet mather since your know the bible too well mister Bible master. Why the God destroy Sodom, and Gomorah. Speak out and condenm evil so u may have a chance for u live to be spoken for even after life.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical:

Can they threaten Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, etc on this issue of homosexulism?
Very good ! Thanks. May God bless you for this one !
Okay,we are third world,clueless and needs their aid ! smh..
God help us
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical:

No, no, no. Nigeria is not a secular state like camerroon wrote. Religion play a very, very vital role in Nigeria. You can never take this away from Nigerians.

Now why is it that if attend a government function, they ask either a cristian to pray or a muslim.

The west must understand that other countries are sovereign states. Can they threaten Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, etc on this issue of homosexulism?

Nigeria is a secular state NOT religious state. Do not base your assertion on sentiments but facts as enshrined in the constitution of the Federal Republic.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: Pe.dop.hile is not equal to homosexual. Homosexuals need rehabilitation NOT jail term. If you criminalize man to man sex, then people are not gonna openly come out for help, but if you educate the people that it is a misnorm and needs rehabilitation then people will be sober and come for enlightenment.
I get what you say , esp with AIDS and others STDs putting a stigma on them is not going to help in the eradication of those diseases. i'm sure we can come up with better solutions on how to handle those parasites.

Ps: they are both the same .
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: CallmeStar, his assertion is largely untrue. He is becoming emotionally hateful of gays. In as much as I am not comfortable with a man touching another man, I wholeheartedly enjoy having 3-some sex with lesbian style ladies. I see nothing sinful in soddomy but I see something NOT RIGHT, that something is not right does not make it a sin, this is where religiously extremism is folly.
thanks for shedding light on the issue.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: From my understanding, Homosexualism is punishable in Christianity, I respect that. But Nigeria is a secular state NOT religious state, which is the reason we need to separate religion from politics. The Senate had no business meddling into a hot issue that has so much sentimental religious entanglements. I still believe that Sex and what people do inside their bedrooms is not the business of the Senate or their neighbours. Let people have sex the way the want and how they want and with whom they want and face their spiritual consequence if there is.
for God's Sake U Are Wrong So If I Am Having SeX With An Under Aged Girl U Are Telling Me Dat'z Right No Not At All And Apart From That The Genesis Of Every Law Is The Bible And Even Away From That At Least The Norms,Values And Traditions Of The People Should Be Put In Place Where Drafting A Law And Even Custom And Tradition Is Against Imoralities And This Homosexuality Is IMORALITY
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2013
If you approve of it by signing it into law,how then will you turn back to say they should come for help as abnormal people? I think they should consider you as the head of deranged persons in the country ! I'm not in support of capital or any kind of punishment for gay people but pls don't sign it into Law ! We love our gay brothers cos Christ loved them and died for them BUT DOES NOT LOVE SIN !
God help us
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
dude what the f.ck are you saying?? Gay marriage is in fact legal in all of Canada and it aint like Nigeria or Cameroon and I live in Canada and used to live in Nigeria...if I may ask are you thinking with your gaping bu.tt hole?? wink

No he doesn't. It is you that I figure that thinks with whatever you mentioned.

Since when did America and Britain become the benchmark for human behaviour and morality? These nations that lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and killed many. Did they find the weapons afterwards?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by WinkWrld: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2013
This forum is for sharing ideas and opinions. God bless and forgive us all
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
dude what the f.ck are you saying?? Gay marriage is in fact legal in all of Canada and it aint like Nigeria or Cameroon and I live in Canada and used to live in Nigeria...if I may ask are you thinking with your gaping bu.tt hole?? wink
In as much as Christ died for people like you,HE never wanted me to be equally yoked with people like you !
But He is merciful and will visit you soon.
God help us
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
thanks for shedding light on the issue.
how is he shedding light? grin grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: for God's Sake U Are Wrong So If I Am Having SeX With An Under Aged Girl U Are Telling Me Dat'z Right No Not At All And Apart From That The Genesis Of Every Law Is The Bible And Even Away From That At Least The Norms,Values And Traditions Of The People Should Be Put In Place Where Drafting A Law And Even Custom And Tradition Is Against Imoralities And This Homosexuality Is IMORALITY
My post borders on the context of homosexuality and NOT pedophilia.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If you approve of it by signing it into law,how then will you turn back to say they should come for help as abnormal people? I think they should consider you as the head of deranged persons in the country ! I'm not in support of capital or any kind of punishment for gay people but pls don't sign it into Law ! We love our gay brothers cos Christ loved them and died for them BUT DOES NOT LOVE SIN !
God help us
You are getting emotional and it is an indication of emotional immaturity. Calm down and take a deep breath then re-read my post and respond intelligently NOT emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2013
WinkWrld: This forum is for sharing ideas and opinions. God bless and forgive us all

There is no human opinion or idea that is valid or even needed in what GOD ALMIGHTY has already made his stand on known to man. So for GOD'S, we need no other opinion.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: for God's Sake U Are Wrong So If I Am Having SeX With An Under Aged Girl U Are Telling Me Dat'z Right No Not At All And Apart From That The Genesis Of Every Law Is The Bible And Even Away From That At Least The Norms,Values And Traditions Of The People Should Be Put In Place Where Drafting A Law And Even Custom And Tradition Is Against Imoralities And This Homosexuality Is IMORALITY
No let's take the bible away from him becos he said he is a pantheist.Let's also not say anything about tradition becos he is widely travel and has no tradition he will respect.Let's take away marals and values becos he probaly lives in the state where there are no more values or morals. This is Nigerian and very soon a 40yrs old might start having carn.al knowledge, i mean s.ex. with his 6yrs old daughter. May be he wil love it that way !
God pls have mercy on the unbeliever !
God help us
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical:

A fool says in his heart that there is no GOD.........(Psalms 14:1).

(18) For the message about CHRIST'S death on the is nonsense to those who are being lost; but for us who are being saved, it is GOD'S power.
(19) The scripture says:
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and set aside the understanding of the scholars."
(20) So then, where does that leave the wise? Or the scholars? Or the skillful debaters of this world? GOD has shown that this world's wisdom is foolishness!
(21) For GOD in HIS wisdom made it IMPOSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO HIM BY MEANS OF THEIR OWN WISDOM. INSTEAD, BY MEANS OF THE SO-CALLED "FOOLISH" MESSAGE WE PREACH, GOD decided to save those who believe.
(22) Jews want miracles for proof, and Greeks look for wisdom.
(23) As for us, we proclaim the crufied CHRIST, a message that is offensive to the Jews and nonsense to the Gentiles; (Goodnews Bible)
1 Corinthians 1:18-23

"Whoever is meant to be capture, will surely be captured; whoever is meant to be killed by the sword will surely be killed by the sword.........." (Goodnews Bible, Revelation 13:10A)

Thanks broda, imagine a fool calling me the WISE one (who fears GOD) a mumu..

He can't see anything you try to preach, he is twisted already in mind.

I just proclaim GOD's judgment on such as him, and it falls. If he repents, its all good for him.

But I have decreed is sha, and it shall come to pass.

He said he believes in his brain/head, I laff tire; he's not been visited with nebucadnezzar's kind of madness. If he eats grass for just one day, he'll know there is GOD.

He said why hasn't GOD destroyed satan, he doesn't know he and satan are meant for the everlasting destruction.

Some people have been destined for destruction already, let them just while away time.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mko2005: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires: You are getting emotional and it is an indication of emotional immaturity. Calm down and take a deep breath then re-read my post and respond intelligently NOT emotionally.
hehehehehe !
Getting emotional to stand on God's side is safer than responding 'intelligently' and be on the wrong side with God !
Call me an emotional immature person and leave my name still in the book of life !
God help us
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical:

No he doesn't. It is you that I figure that thinks with whatever you mentioned.

Since when did America and Britain become the benchmark for human behaviour and morality? These nations that lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and killed many. Did they find the weapons afterwards?
the discussion Cameroon pride and I have been having is definitely not related to the garbage you just spilled here...always think before you type.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

No let's take the bible away from him becos he said he is a pantheist.Let's also not say anything about tradition becos he is widely travel and has no tradition he will respect.Let's take away marals and values becos he probaly lives in the state where there are no more values or morals. This is Nigerian and very soon a 40yrs old might start having carn.al knowledge, i mean s.ex. with his 6yrs old daughter. May be he wil love it that way !
God help us

Please help me ask them the difference between a 17 year-old girl and an 18 year-girl. What makes sex with a 17 year old prostitute illegal? Also ask him whether marriage to a 16 or 17 year old girl is legal (e.g R. Kelly and late Aaliya)?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how is he shedding light? grin grin
he gave me a reasonable reply...what I wanted you to give to me.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

hehehehehe !
Getting emotional to stand on God's side is safer than responding 'intelligently' and be on the wrong side with God !
Call me an emotional immature person and leave my name still in the book of life !
God help us

My biography includes "'Ordained Elder - Aaronic Priesthood' and '........ - Melchizedek Priesthood'". That's a story for another day under the Religious Section', you could take a concave peak on my person on my alternative monika 'Billyonaire'. I have been there where you are now in Christianism and have moved on to have true answers that Christianity could NOT answer. Let's not get religious here, but we can get spiritual if need be. Spirituality is not bound to religion. I can only but say, you are operating within your wavelength of understanding and consciousness, but make sure you keep an open mind to learn more, cos where you are is not the end of the knowledge of God and Energy.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
he gave me a reasonable reply...what I wanted you to give to me.
that lesbians and 3some turn him on?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by titiakins: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ode, oponu, afofun, white-wannabe, follow-follow, mumu...u better go dig ground bury urself!!!
God bless you my brother, God bless you. tell them. white-wannabe... lol
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that lesbians and party turn him on?

What makes you think your indulgences are sacrosanct ?

What makes you think your views are paradigms ?

Who gives you authority to god over what others should do with their se.x organs

What if I chose to 'go to hell', whats your business ?

I think you need to seriously allow people to 'go to hell' if they chose and not malign them with chauvinistic theorems that never saved Africa from disease and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires:

My biography includes "'Ordained Elder - Aaronic Priesthood' and '........ - Melchizedek Priesthood'". That's a story for another day under the Religious Section', you could take a concave peak on my person on my alternative monika 'Billyonaire'. I have been there where you are now in Christianism and have moved on to have true answers that Christianity could NOT answer. Let's not get religious here, but we can get spiritual if need be. Spirituality is not bound to religion. I can only but say, you are operating within your wavelength of understanding and consciousness, but make sure you keep an open mind to learn more, cos where you are is not the end of the knowledge of God and Energy.

They things of GOD cannot be fathomed with the natural mind. The natural mind WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE MIND OR THINGS OF GOD. This was why they asked how can a carpenter's son save them. This was also why asked why he should tell the paralytic that his sin were forgiven.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us
dat'z exactly what the guy want at ur last sentence buh diz is a free world so anybody can come up with his belief buh i think dat guy got a problem and if i knew his family i would hav advice them to take him for a deliverance an unbeliever i just pray God Opens His Eyes To See The Truth Coz Devil Is Operating His Life And That's Why He Keeps Twisting And Bending The Truth
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

Thanks broda, imagine a fool calling me the WISE one (who fears GOD) a mumu..

He can't see anything you try to preach, he is twisted already in mind.

I just proclaim GOD's judgment on such as him, and it falls. If he repents, its all good for him.

But I have decreed is sha, and it shall come to pass.

He said he believes in his brain/head, I laff tire; he's not been visited with nebucadnezzar's kind of madness. If he eats grass for just one day, he'll know there is GOD.

He said why hasn't GOD destroyed satan, he doesn't know he and satan are meant for the everlasting destruction.

Some people have been destined for destruction already, let them just while away time.

Please confirm that he is talking about brain wey fit scatter/craze at anytime. Please was that his brain good enough to give him first class honours or distinction? Did that brain give him better ideas in life.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaires:

What makes you think your indulgences are sacrosanct ?

What makes you think your views are paradigms ?

Who gives you authority to god over what others should do with their se.x organs

What if I chose to 'go to hell', whats your business ?

I think you need to seriously allow people to 'go to hell' if they chose and not malign them with chauvinistic theorems that never saved Africa from disease and poverty.
a dog that will be lost will never listen to trumphet of the hunter u can choose the way of life u which anybody's business but u are just been adviced so that u will not rot in eternal fire so that u will not be a castout so that u will not live ur life with the great dragon and beast there is always a chance for u "NO MATTER WHAT U HAVE DONE IN THE PAST JESUS STILL LOVES U GIVE HIM A CHANCE TODAY COZ TOMOROW MAY BE TOO LATE"stay blessed
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Billionaires: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
jusRadical:

They things of GOD cannot be fathomed with the natural mind. The natural mind WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE MIND OR THINGS OF GOD. This was why they asked how can a carpenter's son save them. This was also why asked why he should tell the paralytic that his sin were forgiven.
There is a fine line between religious extremism, fanaticism and derangement. Someone told someone that when I was studying the deeper life faith. Now, I am telling you. You need to be saved from yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Pictures From The South-East Economic And Security Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.