Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (375970 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
ma1234: please house, how much do NAF pay to graduate after the training?
pass first and go for training...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chukzy001:
pass first and go for training...
chukzy001, it is good to have idea before getting into the stress and moreover the pay will serve as a motivational medium to get to the top. please help.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
ma1234:
chukzy001, it is good to have idea before getting into the stress and moreover the pay will serve as a motivational medium to get to the top. please help.......
at times it shouldn't be about the money but the love for the job... just saying... i ain't concerned about the cash, just the uniqueness and the flavour being an officer...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sammy30(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls aous, afta have registered and i want to print out, shld i go under pay application fee or what? help me out...... pls aous..... in order to print and pay for d form.....thnx
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yes,click is it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please som1 should let me know the salary after the training. cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
STEP BY STEP APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Log onto http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
2. Click on ‘’Start Application’’ on the right end column titled: Application for DSSC Course 22-2013
(For Graduate/ Post – Graduate Applicants) and a page titled ‘Application Guidelines’ will open.
3. Click on ‘’Start Application’’ on the right end column after you must have gone through the guideline. A page titled ‘READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING’ will be displayed.
4. Read the instruction and tick the ‘I have Read and Understood the Instructions’ box below and Click on Continue bottom.
5. The form will display titled ‘APPLICATION FOR ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE – DSSC COURSE 22’
6. Complete the form and make sure you fill in all the column marked ‘* ‘ and upload Photograph in jpg format and it must not be more than 15kb. Upload certificates as required which must be in jpg/jpeg or png formats only.
7. Tick the two agreement boxes towards the end of the form and click ‘Save Data’ bottom

STEP BY STEP PAYMENT PROCESS loading………………
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
This tread is finally coming to life,great. Oct 14th is not that far off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by tunnex190: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
so, afta save data, i wil now go to pay application fee so wen i get there i wil now print it out.... in order to pay for d form... pls help me out aous..... thnx Can i use anoda ATM to pay for dem online? aous help me oooooooooooh
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Yes go to pay application fee,print & just go to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by tosine25: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
nwaribe: Good morning house. Pls can a principal of a govt school write the letter of attestation of good character?. I've written one and getting another person to write the second one has been difficult. Pls I need an answer asap.

We going to write two different letter of Good character ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yes Tosine,we need 2.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
On the application Guideline, under General information to candidates no 14 states that 'Additionally, applicants are to bring with them a letters of attestation of good character from Two (2) prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
So, i think your principal should be a prominent person grin.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by wola44: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chukzy001:
at times it shouldn't be about the money but the love for the job... just saying... i ain't concerned about the cash, just the uniqueness and the flavour being an officer...

Hello Chukzy001,

Advise

If u don't know the DSSC start up payment,Don't response and stop telling people to pass first & go to training. Some people will enroll because of money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thats how sad the situation is in Nigeria right now,since you can't get the job you want,you just try what is availble & the pay becomes your motivating factor.Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
wola44:

Hello Chukzy001,

Advise

If u don't know the DSSC start up payment,Don't response and stop telling people to pass first & go to training. Some people will enroll because of money.
Please if you know the DSSC start up payment let me know. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
mimzy007: Thats how sad the situation is in Nigeria right now,since you can't get the job you want,you just try what is availble & the pay becomes your motivating factor.Hmmm

I need to know the consequence of any activity that i want to engage myself into, in order to adapt. Please if you know the start up salary, why not let the house know.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
If I had a clue I would say,to be honest I have never bothered to ask or find out.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by 10over101: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
i use eye glasses n i dont know if i can apply..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
ma1234:
Please if you know the DSSC start up payment let me know. Thanks
the basic(start up)salary of a flying officer is 180k
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
sarajevo:
the basic(start up)salary of a flying officer is 180k

Thank you very much. what of engineers?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kfash02(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
any one in the house who is a physiotherapist and has applied ?[
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
ma1234:

Thank you very much. what of engineers?
I don't know abt dat for engineers, i knw that entry level medical doctors take home 300k every month (ie d basic salary + oda allowances)
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by rushj(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please house i asked this question before but no1 answered. Please i repeat, i have second class upper division(2:1) in Bsc Bus admin but P7 in English language O'Level. Can i apply? Please som1 shld respond to my question
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Chukzy001(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
wola44:

Hello Chukzy001,

Advise

Hello Wola44

Advice,

I am so convasant with the salary structure of the naf, nn and na. So its in ma best interest †̥☺ be ā source of inspiration by encouragement 4 d luv of d job 1st. Kapishe Its jus so un4tu8 dat in 9ja, we tend 2 look more on d monetary aspect other than job satisfaction and fulfilment, dats where we all miss it... Takia
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by zangality(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
rush j.:
Please house i asked this question before but no1 answered. Please i repeat, i have second class upper division(2:1) in Bsc Bus admin but P7 in English language O'Level. Can i apply? Please som1 shld respond to my question
my friend, what are you waiting for?Carry go joor...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2013
rush j.:
Stop falling my hand na. Go and apply if your course is listed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ma1234: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
rush j.:

My brother, on the GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATE No. 1 it is stated clearly ''Applicants must[i][/i] possess a minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of First degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.''

However, if you know that if you are disqualified because of it and you wouldn't be troubled because you are aware of it; then you can give it a try cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by rushj(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
ma1234:

My brother, on the GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATE No. 1 it is stated clearly ''Applicants must[i][/i] possess a minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of First degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.''

However, if you know that if you are disqualified because of it and you wouldn't be troubled because you are aware of it; then you can give it a try cool.

Tanx i wil giv it a trial
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Coldsteel(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2013
careytommy:
yes

yes. their medical test is total:
blood pressure
height, weight (bmi tinz)
eye test (longsightedness, shortsightedness & colour blindness)
blood pressure
blood and urine test
psychological evaluation
chest x-ray
physiological analysis (k-leg, bow leg, body marks for hints of previous surgery for tinz like appendix, rectum check)
Bro,i must commend you for much needed info.Pls is it just any surgery or strictly appendix.what about that of hearnia,with the surgery marks visible..Reply needed urgently
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Saliman22(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2013
þしëâ$ë çâÑ â $TâTí$TíçíâÑ âþþしíëÐ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Coldsteel:
Bro,i must commend you for much needed info.Pls is it just any surgery or strictly appendix.what about that of hearnia,with the surgery marks visible..Reply needed urgently
Any surgery,they will need to check if it can affect your performance you in any way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.