Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Going To The Labour Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Going To The Labour Room (863 Views)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To The Labour Room by cyara(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is my first pregnancy and i am happy and scared of going into the labour room. I have had various experiences from friends who have also put to bed and their stories was funny while some were scary.

Mothers in the house, share your experience during labour.
Re: Going To The Labour Room by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
There is nothing to be scared of,just prepare your mind for the worst pain you have ever experienced(if you are going without epidural ). The Lord is your strength,once the baby pops out,your pains disappears.i ll be back to share mine, busy now.
Re: Going To The Labour Room by kreamidiva(f): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
I can't begin to explain d pain that came with being induced.hmmmmmmm,my sister i no wan begin cry here o. But i'l tel u what my doctor told me: "u have to prepare ur mind...its painful o".Have a safe delivery.
Re: Going To The Labour Room by tpia5: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Going To The Labour Room by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Everywhere pregnancy, delivery and baby!it seems we will hv enuf baby dust this time around!
Make una no forget me o!I want folo chop and dance wellu wellu!
To all d expectant mummies,saluta!
All will deliver well IJN,AMEN.
Re: Going To The Labour Room by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2013
Amen!!
Re: Going To The Labour Room by cyara(f): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2013
I better start preparing for the pain from now. A friend of mine who delivered in a government hospital told me her experience and i went home crying.
Re: Going To The Labour Room by otobrisesarah(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
You just need to be prayerful. I prayed to God that I want my labour to start during the day, and I prayed for the right doctors and nurses to be on duty. And that was exactly how it was. My labour started around 8am, my baby came out before 1pm same day. I also went home after 3 hours. Its the Lord's doing. Don't be scared!

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Was Eaten By Her Own Cats And Dogs / Oyedepo And Family. / When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.