Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram (32449 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by traffickz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Who are the signatories please?[color=#990000][/color]

MAGIC!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Cecero(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Its certainly difficult 2please everybody let alone in a 160 million multi ethnic entity as ours. People kp running their mouth foul forgetting that the govt have been trying to reach out 2these bastards n they've always declined. People mk noise n call d president names cos he refused 2cave in 2these barbarians.
Lest 4me, it should hv bn OPERATION SLAUGHTER ALL OF'EM BASTARDS! They didnt tk their chance when it was offered 2them, why gv dem anoda one? tongue tongue
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by confusion247(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
dinggle: This is unfair, BH did not ask for a ceasefire during the Christian holy month, they never respected Sundays, Easter, Christmas etc, the timing of the ceasefire is awfully wrong. The ceasefire should have been signed after the holy month, these were ppl who took bombing campaign to churches. The GEJ govt has once again failed Christians. Why signing a ceasefire in a war you have won??

The ceasefire failed Nigerians if:
1. Boko Haram did not come out openly not for them not to be arrested but to be finger printed.
2. If the boko haram leaders did not apologize openly not to the government of Nigeria but to the innocent souls they took in the cause of their senseless campaign.
3. If they did not submit their entire weapons and accept the ceasefire without any compensation which should be paid to widows and children of bread winners BH killed.
4. If the govt compensated them in any form without compensating widows, and children who are suffering because their bread winner was taken away from them by BH.
I am sure you are sharing the same opinion and feelings with me. I have come to understand that in Nigeria, northerners and jihadist has the exclusive right to kill. The families of those that lost their people to the unnecessary killings of boko haram will regret all their lives on earth to be part of this ONE NIGERIA where people get paid for killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by ravensckar(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
in as much as insanity means doin d same tin nd expecting different result,I cnt imagine a scenery whr Govt wil sign a cease-fire agreement wit a faceless group. to add insult to injury, here's a group dt jst murdered som 40 innocent children in cold blood. am beginning 2sense somtin here,ask JONA n SULTAN dey both seem 2b in a chess board in ds situation.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by isaiahethan: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Why not FG invite them for a dinner,poison all the so called boko haram,I think should be the best way to quench fire not ceasing fire rubbish upon rubbish.jokers
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by manmustwac(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Let Christmas come Boko Haram will do their best to blow up the Christmas season for you Christians but now after killing over 30 school children and forcing yobe state to close down all their schools they expect a seize fire in order to respect their Ramadam angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by zivility: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Spinless FG looking for cheap points! Y give them ramadan break? These people are not real muslims - now is the time to open fire n flush them out.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by mentorken05(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
I don't understand d meaning of dat kin “cease fire”...is it temporary till after dere ramadan or whatmy own z dat d FG shuld be very careful ooo and dat d kin cease fire is permanent...we shuld not forget d fact dat dese terrorists killed christians on christmas day,easter day etc...now dey nid no blood shed cos of dere holy week,month or wateva...GEJ wisen up
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Goldie20: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
angry Kill Em All

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by CATCHYBLOGGER: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Horus: And you believe them? This maybe a trick from the terrorits to buy more time to get more fighters and smuggle more weapons into Nigeria.
The Federal Government should not sleep. Watch out!

I DON'T THINK THE FED. GOV. IS SLEEPING.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
When you here the name of islamist what come to ur mind? Does it mean terrorist or heartless suicide bomber or does it mean jihadist,? I was watching aljazera news about a video showing one of the protester shooting gun from the crowd but the news said they are islamist. So why are they called islamist...?
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
mentorken05: I don't understand d meaning of dat kin “cease fire”...is it temporary till after dere ramadan or whatmy own z dat d FG shuld be very careful ooo and dat d kin cease fire is permanent...we shuld not forget d fact dat dese terrorists killed christians on christmas day,easter day etc...now dey nid no blood shed cos of dere holy week,month or wateva...GEJ wisen up
The bokos want to stop killing temporary. They have killed children need many people so they want to use the spirit of Ramadan to let us know they are fasting. :God have mercy on them
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by purplekayc(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano.
KANO – The Federal Government has announced signing of ceasefire
deal with Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lidda’awati wal Jihad, popularly known
as Boko Haram.
The major breakthroyugh is coming on the eve of the Muslim Holy
month due to commence Tuesday through the country.
The minister of Special duties Alhaji Tanimu Turaki announced the
ceasefire agreement on Radio France International Hausa services
monitored in Kano Monday afternoon.
DETAILS SOON

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-signs-ceasefire-with-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
cease wetin? Is this really a good idea?
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Pataki: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
What ceasefire - temporary or permanent?

Where was it signed? Who signed it on behalf of FG?

Who signed the agreement on behalf of Boko Haram?

Why is this foolish lie being spewed by Jonathan and his croonies?

Does El-retardeen think all Nigerians are this gullible to believe the fanciful idiocy he is selling to Nigerians about Boko Haram?

Jona, I know you are too obtuse to get it, but here it is: Yourbeloved PDP is Boko Haram!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by butday(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bullshiiit..... Den dey wil soon sign ceasefire wid alumajiri na....nonsense...wen wil GEJ realize da he's surrounded by incompetent fools da only wrk 4 dia own selfish reasons... Bad advisers

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Chucks08(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is just a story cos deres nofin like dat by d fed. Gov. U ar a lier.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by yetunsbay(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
isaiahethan: Why not FG invite them for a dinner,poison all the so called boko haram,I think should be the best way to quench fire not ceasing fire rubbish upon rubbish.jokers
lol
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by IGBOSON1: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
If the bastards knew they were prepared to sign a ceasefire with the gov't why did they -at the 11th hour- go and murder those poor kids?

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by BlackBaron: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Rubbish!

Looks like a temporary ceasefire only to observe Ramadan, same way the Syrian Rebels are appealing for one.

Those bastards need to pay dearly for their disgusting crimes against humanity!

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Zither(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ceasefire? After many years of wanton destruction of lives? Why now when they are gaining the upperhand in turning the tables against them? WHAT IF they continue despite the ill Ceasefire agreement? Only tomorrow can tell who is the fool today.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by funshint(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Garri the 1st: Jonathan and his gang thinks Nigerians are fools....abi??

Who signed on behalf of BH??
i wonder o; why are people so gullible. so u mean these heartless murderers that just killed more than 40pupils will suddenly turn around to sign a peace deal today. Abeg who is fooling who?!!! Definitely not me!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by scientology(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
ceasefire or cease common sence
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by scientology(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
victory for BOKOHARAM at last THEY KILLED AND KILLED THEY GOT MONEY,AMNESTY AND NOW SOVEREIGN SIGNATURE SMH
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
The real boko haram or paid hoodlums?
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Donykua: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
No comment. I sitdon dey look. cool
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by mjames: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chamber10: I don't understand, how did they sign the agreement? Who signed on behalf of boko haram? So they knew the sponsors abi? Anyway, whatever, all we need is peace.
My brother you dey funny.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by babslamin: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Garri the 1st: Jonathan and his gang thinks Nigerians are fools....abi??

Who signed on behalf of BH??
Am totally confuse. Anyway i have observed, over a period of study, that fools appear foolish from the very beginning. God help your servants are in need of your intervention desperately.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by stevecantrell: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is a failed attempt by the presidency to blackmail BH with approaching Ramadan.

I doubt this phony cease fire. BH don't care about Ramadan.

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by gbadexy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
E dey pain ♍ƺ dat dem kill 42 school kids and signed cease fire barely 48 hours later.
Well cease fire or not, karma will still visit them.
Hopefully the cease of hostility would be lasting.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by eightsin(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Which way Nigeria?
Which way my father land?
Which way our leaders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.