Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram (32442 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by kliq(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Wrong move

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by collynzo2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abagworo:

My annoyance is on why the FG waited for so much lives to be lost before taking the bull by the horn. However a success is a success. Kudos to Jonathan for finally growing the balls to tackle the menace and congratulations to all Nigerians. Can't leave out the "civilian JTF" who finally played a key role that they failed to do from the beginning.
Bros calm down, it's just for the month of Ramadan only. Boko haram must be flushed!

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Inik(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
No! Kill them allllll!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by biafranqueen: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
jmaine:

Whatever trick it is, there is no longer a safe heaven for them to operate since the locals are against them.

The actions of the "Civilian JTF" was a major deciding factor . . . .
I agree JTF is fighting for the lives of the community Boko boys will lose when the community gives them a taste of their own medicine everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Ijawboi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
No no no no no... Kill them all..
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by nig2change: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Transformation with speed.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by supaeagles(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
ndu_chucks: .....Till today Texas still be American property.  cheesy
seeing what Texas is today and looking back, it's a good thing Texas got annexed by the US .... smiley
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by talk2s(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bull SHIT
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by supreme104: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yesterday d presidency cursed Boko Haram and judged dem by declaring they will all go tp hell and Today FG signs a Ceasefire Agreement wit dem! I luv dis drama ooo.So so funny bt not so funny for the families of the thirty sec sch students dat died on Saturday in Yobe State! By the way,d Ceasefire Agreement is annonunced in Radio France. I dey laugh ooo!spit and walk away

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Josh316(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
This news is simply big lies!!! Like someone asked, who signed on behalf of Boko Haram? When did this happen? how come this wasn't on major news stations except one unknown french radio station... mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww angry

4 Likes

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by collynzo2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
They don't want to kill during ramadan? It proves that they are devout Muslims even though some of their brothers here will claim otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Horus(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Before signing did Boko Haram apologize for the atrocities against innocent people?. There is absolutely nothing legitimate about them, they are just faceless killers.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by collynzo2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
supaeagles: seeing what Texas is today and looking back, it's a good thing Texas got annexed by the US .... smiley
You want to start your rubbish Texas argument as you did in that Nigeria vs Mexico thread? Park one side o!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by snowdrops(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Opportunity for bh to obtain fresh arms stock.
I doubt very much this wud last

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Opey4luv(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by nerodenero: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Garri the 1st: Jonathan and his gang thinks Nigerians are fools....abi??

Who signed on behalf of BH??
I thought Boko haram were ghost.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by indomitable234: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
which goes to say bokoharam arent spirit
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by ucheokpara100(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
lol, it amuse me hw some people are jst crying abt, while some peopl are makin trouble and survivin with it, my advice to violent people is pls respect ursefs and do d ryt tin, and leaders also remember tht evrybody needs good tins lik u people do cos we 're all human being, cos nobdy is suppose 2 suffer as u dnt wnt to.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
/
FG and BH signed ceasefire

so that BH can restock their armament.

BH has nothing else to do. So this is temporary. After all, it is not like they have jobs to go to.

Let's wait till after Ramadan
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by mu2sa2: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Jaw-jaw is better than war-war. Any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Dee60: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
What does that mean? Permanent ceasefire, I hope!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Neduzze5(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Jonathan don fall big time mugu dis time around!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin grin
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
mu2sa2: Jaw-jaw is better than war-war. Any day, any time.

That's what Winston Churchill would say said. wink

Hale great thinkers!

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Tintinix: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano.
The major breakthroyugh is coming on the eve of the Muslim Holy
month due to commence Tuesday through the country.
The minister of Special duties Alhaji Tanimu Turaki announced the
ceasefire agreement on....
Now I understand the reason for the need for the difference between reading comprehension and reading composition, then English Grammar taught in primary school!

CEASE FIRE
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by otokx(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is this an attempt at a joke?
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
I just hope they know what they are doing o. undecided
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Horus(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think the news is fake
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Youngtekkey(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dreams upon dreams u r always on ma mind dami u are mine i know that very soon ur friends and family will believe us pls accept me in ur life i love u so much......ha am deviating 4rm d topic sha i forgot FG AND BH SAGA watch out 4 party SMH
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Youngtekkey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dreams upon dreams u r always on ma mind dami u are mine i know that very soon ur friends and family will believe us pls accept me in ur life i love u so much......ha am deviating 4rm d topic sha i forgot FG AND BH SAGA watch out 4 part 2 SMH
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by AbuMikey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
All na Wash!!!!!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by solomon111(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sorry,i don't believe this news.
I will wait for other sources before jumping the gun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.