Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out (14438 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
xykms101: For emma to have voiced out like this, I believe i really hurt you by using word *gullible*. i'm so sorry bro infact i take back my words on you.
I'm also sorry for unleashing that negative word on you. Your glory shall grow fat and God shall grant you your heart desires. Kings shall stand for you at your coming. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by samobaba4u(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Emma, i beg dnt be anoyed. Those that know you better know u for what and who you are. Though i ve not done any biz with u but i have been in NL trends for quiet a time. I see not trick or anything bad in elping other to solv their problem. Atleast, you never promised anyone of sure enlistment and you never take any payment from anyone for any slot. So my brother, let bygone be bygone. He has beg for ur fogiveness. Goodluck to us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
samobaba4u: Emma, i beg dnt be anoyed. Those that know you better know u for what and who you are. Though i ve not done any biz with u but i have been in NL trends for quiet a time. I see not trick or anything bad in elping other to solv their problem. Atleast, you never promised anyone of sure enlistment and you never take any payment from anyone for any slot. So my brother, let bygone be bygone. He has beg for ur fogiveness. Goodluck to us all.
Thanks my brother, I have buried the hatchet behind me.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
I luv this show of maturity by our future fighter pilots..F16s here we come
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Most of us jst dnt understand hw dis God works,most people dat are gonna go tru top ranking personalities lik senators,generals n all hav u,wud stil b praying for God to grant them favour n u dat dnt knw anybody n stil claims u hav d faith to move mountain wil stil defile all odds to apply n and also pray,who do u think God wud ansa? ‘If u wnt God to heal u,stand up n go to d chemist,get a drug n swallow dat drug n then pray dat wud b wen God wil do his work‘same tin wit dis airforce stuff if u wnt to b enrolled go n look for smbody who has d power n office to help but if u dnt hav,my brother ur faith cant tak u anywhere cos we are talk of over 20thousand applicants here of whic d are havin d same CGPA as urs,so wat wil gv u an edge over them if u dnt knw any body?Ur faith wit works(general or a senator)?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Here we come again. Pals don't be discouraged by any. The fact that one man failed and became fraustrated does not mean you will fail. Lets always be optimistic in whatsoever we do. GOD CAN MAKE A MAN BUILT YOUR WALL . It is written in the book of Isaiah the sons of strangers shall build our walls and kings shall serve you. So just be optimistic and trust. King David said " I was young and now I am old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed beg for bread. Remain blessed pals. cheesy
guy i love ur optimistic disposition,but if u dnt hav anybody to help enroll u dnt jst waste ur tym,heaven helps those who help themsefs.It shd hav been heaven helps those who pray.But it helps those who help themsefs by praying,havin faith n making contacts.So my brother dnt use biblical passages(cos of ur benefits) to advice anybody who dnt hav any contact to apply in d name of faith wit out works,cos its nt given by merit cos of d 10 thousands of people dat wud apply n remember dis is niaja so it wil b given by who u knw n who sumitted ur name.So i wud advice those dat dnt hav any top official lik a senator,general etc d shd go n look for one or u jst hold ur peace n safe ursef d stress n financial obligation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
God wud only help u wen he sees dat d stuff is beyond human solutions.D way we are using d scriptures...then d successful ones shd hav been only xtians,every rule has its exceptions,if u lik hav d faith dat cn cos an earth quake if its witout works its stone dead,dats y muslims work n d also proper,satan works n he also propers,a prostitute works b she propers,its a universal law it isnt mearnt for only xtians.So being a xtian doesnt grant u an automatic ticket to b enrolled my brother go n look for smbody to help u whic is d work d bible is talkin abt then u pray n hav faith,u wud see ur drms come tru.May God help us all.we shall eat frm dis niaja by d grace of God.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Paranalogy: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
its well.......God work in ways we dnt understnd the truth is that what is ment for u will surely be yours even thou its been delayed the good news is dat its nt deneid
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Whitest: Most of us jst dnt understand hw dis God works,most people dat are gonna go tru top ranking personalities lik senators,generals n all hav u,wud stil b praying for God to grant them favour n u dat dnt knw anybody n stil claims u hav d faith to move mountain wil stil defile all odds to apply n and also pray,who do u think God wud ansa? ‘If u wnt God to heal u,stand up n go to d chemist,get a drug n swallow dat drug n then pray dat wud b wen God wil do his work‘same tin wit dis airforce stuff if u wnt to b enrolled go n look for smbody who has d power n office to help but if u dnt hav,my brother ur faith cant tak u anywhere cos we are talk of over 20thousand applicants here of whic d are havin d same CGPA as urs,so wat wil gv u an edge over them if u dnt knw any body?Ur faith wit works(general or a senator)?
God does not think like man. And He worketh in a mysterious ways. You said it the way you did, because as a man you can rationalize and make conclusion based of your inference. GOD SEETH THE END FROM THE BEGINNING AND CAN STIR THE WATERS FOR YOUR FAVOUR. It is good to know a senator, but it would be lot better to lay your trust in God. If God stirs the water for your favor just like he did for Joseph in the prison you don't need the effort of any man. It is written "the kings heart are in the hand of the Lord and like the rivers of water he turneth it withersoever he wills". Just do what you know is best for you. If you have all the senators tell them to assist you. But let your trust solely depend on God. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Whitest: guy i love ur optimistic disposition,but if u dnt hav anybody to help enroll u dnt jst waste ur tym,heaven helps those who help themsefs.It shd hav been heaven helps those who pray.But it helps those who help themsefs by praying,havin faith n making contacts.So my brother dnt use biblical passages(cos of ur benefits) to advice anybody who dnt hav any contact to apply in d name of faith wit out works,cos its nt given by merit cos of d 10 thousands of people dat wud apply n remember dis is niaja so it wil b given by who u knw n who sumitted ur name.So i wud advice those dat dnt hav any top official lik a senator,general etc d shd go n look for one or u jst hold ur peace n safe ursef d stress n financial obligation.
na ur money?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Yomi24: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Application guidlines for Nig Airforce 2013 DSSC. http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/Enlistment/instructions.htm
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
God does not think like man. And He worketh in a mysterious ways. You said it the way you did, because as a man you can rationalize and make conclusion based of your inference. GOD SEETH THE END FROM THE BEGINNING AND CAN STIR THE WATERS FOR YOUR FAVOUR. It is good to know a senator, but it would be lot better to lay your trust in God. If God stirs the water for your favor just like he did for Joseph in the prison you don't need the effort of any man. It is written "the kings heart are in the hand of the Lord and like the rivers of water he turneth it withersoever he wills". Just do what you know is best for you. If you have all the senators tell them to assist you. But let your trust solely depend on God. God bless you all.
dnt misinterpret me brother,i didnt say u shdnt trust God,trust hm but play ur own part.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Don Demu:
na ur money?
no b my money.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Don Demu:
na ur money?
its jst my opinion,dis one una d harsh for d mata hop say una no wnt job people?If u wont gain frm smtyn u wont b lik agressive to dis extent n by d way d info above by yemi is jst copy n paste of d last yr‘s recruitment informations.I sense smtyn fishy.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Harkynkunle(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hi guyz..... is it so mch hard 2 join d Nigerian Air Force .......? i think with these posts i've read, i've really been engulf by worries....
God help us
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Whitest: its jst my opinion,dis one una d harsh for d mata hop say una no wnt job people?If u wont gain frm smtyn u wont b lik agressive to dis extent n by d way d info above by yemi is jst copy n paste of d last yr‘s recruitment informations.I sense smtyn fishy.
Very funny man. Check their website yourself.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Whitest: its jst my opinion,dis one una d harsh for d mata hop say una no wnt job people?If u wont gain frm smtyn u wont b lik agressive to dis extent n by d way d info above by yemi is jst copy n paste of d last yr‘s recruitment informations.I sense smtyn fishy.
What kinda stewpid mugu be this na?
Ok we don hear go siddon sir
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by foxybaby(f): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Phranciz:

ThAnks op. But if I may ask, how true is your source.
It is, a friend of mine told me too she works there.
http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Don Demu:
What kinda stewpid mugu be this na?
Ok we don hear go siddon sir
@don u see wat i was saying rit? Always aggressive unto smtyn dat i knw u wont kind of benefit inside unless u work wit d airforce,but d way u are aggressive concerning my views,as if u are gonna gain smtyn.“Na must person go join airforce“,since its gonna involve moni, “allow us ‘air‘our views abeg abi na ur papa get airforce“?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Whitest: @don u see wat i was saying rit? Always aggressive unto smtyn dat i knw u wont kind of benefit inside unless u work wit d airforce,but d way u are aggressive concerning my views,as if u are gonna gain smtyn.“Na must person go join airforce“,since its gonna involve moni, “allow us ‘air‘our views abeg abi na ur papa get airforce“?
I aint aggressive hommie. Just a questiion you wudv said "hey Don, this is the kind of mugu I be" for trying to play God... Commot 4 road joor. Who d fvck is a godfather where Baba God is involved that ΰ will come here to discourage people not to apply? Ok if God put my name for the list make ΰ tell c-in-c or whoever that your godfather is to come beef Baba God for putting the name of someone who has no godfather. Guy ΰ sick no be small. Get thee behind me
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Godschild2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Don Demu:
I aint aggressive hommie. Just a questiion you wudv said "hey Don, this is the kind of mugu I be" for trying to play God... Commot 4 road joor. Who d fvck is a godfather where Baba God is involved that ΰ will come here to discourage people not to apply? Ok if God put my name for the list make ΰ tell c-in-c or whoever that your godfather is to come beef Baba God for putting the name of someone who has no godfather. Guy ΰ sick no be small. Get thee behind me

Boy, you need help...gringrin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Malubi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Good info. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2013
xykms101: For emma to have voiced out like this, I believe i really hurt you by using word *gullible*. i'm so sorry bro infact i take back my words on you.
If no one complained about being scammed, I don't think it's fair to stain or damage his integrity.

You need to understand how difficult things are in the country and if a person is trying to hustle in a honest way, I think we Shuld leave such a person alone.

Take for example (Hawkers) I detest their presence like madt each tym I see them in traffic, just because I want out roads to be as neat and decent as it is in the Developed nations,

But if you see the way I often pity them when KAI or oda task force agents in Lag seize deir stuffs, I often feel like shedding tears, cuz I fink dey are Berra off than dose Internet fraudsters and armed robbers.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Whitest: @don u see wat i was saying rit? Always aggressive unto smtyn dat i knw u wont kind of benefit inside unless u work wit d airforce,but d way u are aggressive concerning my views,as if u are gonna gain smtyn.“Na must person go join airforce“,since its gonna involve moni, “allow us ‘air‘our views abeg abi na ur papa get airforce“?
lol I understand your point of view bout d God father fin.. But God is so powerful dat an unknown God father can process ur stuff thinking dat it his candidate..

Then for dose who av Senators or Generals how do the God fathers come in? Especially if they are not from your state of origin?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2013
Honestly@Gods child,d guy don mumu sory don mugu sori don demu really needs help.Wen he was at d firstbank thread same nastic words n ill ‘fashioned‘thoughts.Guy,i dnt even think u are an applicant,cos applicants are havin a beta disposition than wat u are exhibiting here.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Whitest: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Ijogz K: lol I understand your point of view bout d God father fin.. But God is so powerful dat an unknown God father can process ur stuff thinking dat it his candidate..

Then for dose who av Senators or Generals how do the God fathers come in? Especially if they are not from your state of origin?
tnx bro but mind u am nt writting off God,all am sayin is dat since it isnt smtyn dat is given out of merit it wud b so so gud wen atleast we look for smbody well ranked to help us plead our cos n we wud as well pray for God to use hm or ha help favour us but if we aint having any body to help hasten d process offcos God understands u hav no body n He really wil plead d cos for us dat are ‘handicapped‘but anyway u folo neva stil forget God Simple! Those even goin tru generals n well meaning nigerians wud also b prayin to God lik ‘hell‘ Inconclusion all am sayin is dat if there is any way smone cud help me plead my cos tru a high ranking personality of his,i wil b so so grateful.Am really interested in d airforce tin lik seriously.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Whitest: Honestly@Gods child,d guy don mumu sory don mugu sori don demu really needs help.Wen he was at d firstbank thread same nastic words n ill ‘fashioned‘thoughts.Guy,i dnt even think u are an applicant,cos applicants are havin a beta disposition than wat u are exhibiting here.
I told ya to make sure your godfather removes my name if Oluwa puts his seal on it. We go see who is mightier between your godfather and God I serve, the creator of the universe, including that useless godfather of urs. Keep putting your trust in men dawg or ye of lil faith
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2013
Ijogz K: lol I understand your point of view bout d God father fin.. But God is so powerful dat an unknown God father can process ur stuff thinking dat it his candidate..

No mind the drunkard. I wonder how stewpid one cud be to equate God with one useless godfather, a mere mortal even if na Obama. My people perish for lack of knowledge.. Smh
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Whitest: tnx bro but mind u am nt writting off God,all am sayin is dat since it isnt smtyn dat is given out of merit it wud b so so gud wen atleast we look for smbody well ranked to help us plead our cos n we wud as well pray for God to use hm or ha help favour us but if we aint having any body to help hasten d process offcos God understands u hav no body n He really wil plead d cos for us dat are ‘handicapped‘but anyway u folo neva stil forget God Simple! Those even goin tru generals n well meaning nigerians wud also b prayin to God lik ‘hell‘ Inconclusion all am sayin is dat if there is any way smone cud help me plead my cos tru a high ranking personality of his,i wil b so so grateful.Am really interested in d airforce tin lik seriously.
I now see, so with all the hullabaloo ΰ no even get d godfather yet ΰ ΰ de advice others without one not to apply? How wicked and devilish of you. So ur target na make ppl no apply so competition go reduce huh? Guy ΰ are a typical play-hater. So ΰr aim was to kill others dream for your selfish interest? God pass you. BTW my fellow ppl wey na Baba God leg we hold, make una no allow this greedy sadist to discourage you guys. If God says YES, lets see the mortal, no matter how highly placed he is that can dare say NO.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Calyb(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2013
Dear fellow Nigerians, exponential nairalanders, noble job seekers. I greet u all. My words of encouragement for you: Believe in yourself, trust God, and seek advice from those who are above u. Do away with pride. Though thousands, millions, billions are seeking for Gods blessings, he can attend to all, but God always sticks to his words. Unlike when he says many are called but few are chosen. Do not make ur God a messenger, or a servant: table your problems tohim and wait until u get the result, and to hasting him. I have a brother who is an ASP now, he did not meet anybody as regard godfatherism. What of course mate,, he nw wit the NN through DSSC witout meeting anybody. Infact, dont run away by failing once, keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
It is written in Jeremiah chapter 17 verse 5 " Thus saith the Lord: Cursed be the man that trust in man, and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from the Lord.
For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good comes; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited".
It is good to have godfathers, but it's bad when your confidence is in them. If you know any that can assist you, you can give him or her your credentials and pray to your God. Keep reminding the person, but let your hope be in God who is able to do the imaginable. For the sake of one man God can displace a godfathers candidate and position you. He, God maketh kings and dethrone them. He set the poor from the dung ills and make them dine with princes. Like I said God can remove a godfathers candidate for your sake. To prove it, Isaiah 43:4 says and I quote " Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honourable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life. God can dethrone any just for you. Trust God, and He God shall bring it to pass. For when He turneth the captivity of the children of Israel, they were like men that dreamnt. When your name is finally on the list it shall be like a dream in your eyes. JUST TRUST GOD. Thanks and God bless you all. Wish you all a happy and funfill weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by samobaba4u(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Whitest: Most of us jst dnt understand hw dis God works,most people dat are gonna go tru top ranking personalities lik senators,generals n all hav u,wud stil b praying for God to grant them favour n u dat dnt knw anybody n stil claims u hav d faith to move mountain wil stil defile all odds to apply n and also pray,who do u think God wud ansa? ‘If u wnt God to heal u,stand up n go to d chemist,get a drug n swallow dat drug n then pray dat wud b wen God wil do his work‘same tin wit dis airforce stuff if u wnt to b enrolled go n look for smbody who has d power n office to help but if u dnt hav,my brother ur faith cant tak u anywhere cos we are talk of over 20thousand applicants here of whic d are havin d same CGPA as urs,so wat wil gv u an edge over them if u dnt knw any body?Ur faith wit works(general or a senator)?
A friend of mine applied for navy last year without knowing anybody, he told me he was ask in d final screening by one of the officers, “who do you know?“ and he answered, “i dont knoe anybody but GOD“. His name was in d final list and he is an officer in d navy now.
God can do anything impossible in d eyes of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment / Career In Zenith Bank / Stanbic IBTC Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.