Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner (19166 Views)

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by nifemi4u(f): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
4 me nottion to tell my man bco he is d firstman and lastman no secret to tel my man, him told me about is ex lady i stil love him wit is past not bco, i did hau past to drop him.goin 4 year now am on top to say dat one love 2 u all hav dis kiss can u fil it in ur mouth.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by IpProxy: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2008
Secrets or no secrets, we shuld all try as much as possible to keep to our individuality irrespective of being married.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by atutupoyo(f): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
No, my last relationship, my bf said I was to too secretive, after running my mouth like basket he said he didnt like my past,ex bf and friends. That contributed to our break up.

Now I keep my secrets where they belong--SECRET
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by chisomquee: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
Secrets you will tell your partner and later became a tool of insults for your partner in future, why bother tell him or her secrets.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by plappville(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2008
It is hard to hid secrets once we are in love, Even Samson in the bible loses his power to a woman because he sold out his secret to her. But I think it's safer to keep secrets away from our relationship, [b]if u are not asked what killed ur father why telling it? [/b]to love is not to be stupid up to letting out the cat out of the bag.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by outlaws(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
cool

Nothing. Tell them everything. There is a high chance if you don't some one will. That will make matter worse married or not married. If you got nothing to fear, then you got nothing to hide.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by Angolobabe(f): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
some people when they know all ur secrets they use it against u if eventually u break up with them.so its good to keep some things to urself.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by JJYOU: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2008
Angolobabe:

some people when they know all ur secrets they use it against u if eventually u break up with them.so its good to keep some things to yourself.
dont do anything you will be afraid or ashame of people knowing
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by origina9ja(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2009
only God will be okay
dont need any more hears cool
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by babsongudus: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2009
dont tell ur partner dat u have hiv/aids lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by sparta(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2009
there r some secrets that you should take to the grave, if you are absolutely sure it will destroy a happy home. but don't ask someone to reveal secrets you can't handle

Yeah, you are absolutely right.
Re: Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner by origina9ja(f): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
Huummmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS? / Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / What Is Your Orientation As To Non-ijebu Yourbas Marrying Ijebu Citizen???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.