Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

“if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy (5583 Views)

Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Truckpusher(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Airforce1:

What's tha difference between that woman pix and the picture of u n your profile madam holy virgin mary

Indecency!
Black horse how far? undecided
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Airforce1:

Well, tha pix up there doesn't speak good of u sorry grin

Ever heard of a strapless top ? undecided

1 Like

Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Black horse how far? undecided

LOOOOOOOL grin

2 Likes

Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
adaobi123:

How dare you ask him this hard question,that will be too hard for him to comprehend ,he's just an average guy shocked shocked grin
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Airforce 1 have you ever heard abt this song titled; Black sheep? grin

No offence bro ,because i have been thinking, can i ask you something pls?...Are you the black sheep of your family? undecided
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Truckpusher: How dare you ask him this hard question,that will be too hard for him to comprehend ,he's just an average guy shocked shocked grin

grin grin

Badt guy grin grin
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by gluv01(f): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oh,Miss Thesaurus and Oxford!! What happened to Longman??

Which also shows you aren't current. It's not effective career-wise and in a professional environment. undecided Except maybe in Nigeria
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by AbuMikey(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
gluv01:

Which also shows you aren't current. It's not effective career-wise and in a professional environment. undecided Except maybe in Nigeria
IsOkay!! Sorry for the little misunderstanding!! Goodnight and Sweet dreams!
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by gluv01(f): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Abu Mikey: IsOkay!! Sorry for the little misunderstanding!! Goodnight and Sweet dreams!

I like 'mens' like you grin

1 Like

Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Airforce1(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Airforce 1 have you ever heard abt this song titled; Black sheep? grin

No offence bro ,because i have been thinking, can i ask you something pls?...Are you the black sheep of your family? undecided

See as u be like hungry mofo..... Go shave jor broda Ode.
Lmmaaooo grin grin
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Where is your Rosary? grin

Dumped? undecided
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Airforce1:

Where is your Rosary? grin

Dumped? undecided

Still have it. Its on my wrist.
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Still have it. Its on my wrist.

So u took it off your neck cuz u want to look sexy in that pix abi? undecided

Abi what do u have to say to that?
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Airforce1:

So u took it off your neck cuz u want to look sexy in that pix abi? undecided

Abi what do u have to say to that?

Its been on my wrist before I took the picture.

If you don't like it. Tough luck.
undecided
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Airforce1(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Its been on my wrist before I took the picture.

If you don't like it. Tough luck.
undecided

What u do with your life is non of my business

The only why I'm chatting u is cuz you're criticising somebody for been real where as u are not holy yourself.

Phucking pretender
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Airforce1:

What u do with your life is non of my business

The only why I'm chatting u is cuz you're criticising somebody for been real where as u are not holy yourself.

Phucking pretender

Blah blah undecided
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by Airforce1(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin
Re: “if You Want To Ride Me, Clear The Bushes Before You Send In Pictures''afrocandy by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Blah blah undecided

eeya, see as e hook u 4 corner.

B weary of dat tin o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Is A Member Of ILLUMINATI / This LARGE Python Was Killed In Epe,lagos….you’d Be Surprised Where It Was FOUND / Checkout What Breeze Did To This Lady Having A Photoshoot On Lekki Toll Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.